剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
- I was telling you. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, Evan.
埃文 我们不能...
Evan, y-you-- We're not--
我们不能结束 真的不能
We can't shut this down. We just can't.
特蕾西 我知道这跟你没关系
Tracey. I know you weren't involved with this.
我知道是卢干的
I know it was Lou.
埃文...
Evan--
埃文
Evan.
看看这些孩子
Take a look at these kids.
*触碰我*
* Touch me *
他们看着像是做错事了吗
Do they look like they're doing anything wrong?
你知道我看到了什么吗
You know what I see?
我看到的是出色的学生
I see incredible kids
我热爱的学生
who--who I love
用真心在表演
acting their hearts out.
我看到的是...
I see...
我看到我参与过的最棒的演出
I see the best show I've ever been involved with.
你不能这么干 埃文 就是不行
You just can't do this, Evan. You can't.
*在风叹息的地方*
* Where the winds sigh *
爸爸
Father.
莫里兹 怎么了
Moritz. Yes?
我在想一件事 做个假设
Well, I, uh, was wondering, hypothetically speaking,
-如果... -如果什么
- what would happen if-- - If?
如果有一天 我...
If one day I, uh,
我失败了呢 不是说...
failed? Not that I--
-玛佐老师 -怎么了
- Mr. Mazzu. - Yeah.
我觉得自己做不到
I-I don't think I can do it.
-做什么 -和杰里米的那场戏
- Do what? - The scene with Jeremy.
那场...吻戏
The--the kiss scene.
我爸妈就坐在那里 如果他们...
My parents are out there, and if--if they--
好了 没事的 冷静一下
All right, all right. Stay calm.
我们谈一下这件事
Let's talk about it.
我一直以为
I always thought
我上台的时候可以单纯地...表演
when I was on stage I could just...act.
我可以演任何人
That I could be anyone.
我是安全的
That I'd be safe.
但我不觉得安全
I don't feel safe.
那现在你妈和我该怎么办 你倒是说啊
So now what are your mother and I supposed to do?
你信任我 我却让你失望了
You trusted me, and I let you down.
西蒙 听我说
Simon, listen to me.
你永远都不会让我失望
You could never let me down.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
我需要你明白这一点
Look, I need you to hear that.
你走到台上
You go out there,
关于那场戏 你觉得怎么舒服
and you do whatever version of the scene
就怎么演 好吗
you're comfortable doing, okay?
我真的很为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢天谢地我爸没活到今天 不用看到这破事
Thank God my father never lived to see this day.
*你还没听到*
* Haven't you heard the word *
*你身体说的话吗*
* Of your body *
*你会受伤*
* Oh, you're gonna be wounded *
*你会成为我的伤口*
* Oh, you're gonna be my wound *
*你也将留下伤痕*
* You're gonna bruise too *
*我将成为你的伤痕*
* I'm gonna be your bruise *
-不 我们不应该这样 -什么
- No. We're not supposed to. - What?
不应该做什么
Not supposed to what?
不应该爱吗
Love?
我不知道 爱真的存在吗
I don't know. Is there such a thing?
我听到了你的心跳 温德拉
I hear your heartbeat, Wendla.
我也听到了你的
I hear yours.
*我相信 我相信 我相信*
* I believe, I believe, I believe *
*我深深相信*
* Oh, I believe *
*所有过错 将被宽恕*
* All will be forgiven *
*我相信 我相信 我相信*
* I believe, I believe, I believe *
*我深深相信*
* Oh, I believe *
*天堂之上 爱意弥漫*
* There is love in Heaven *
*我相信 我相信 我相信*
* I believe, I believe, I believe *
*我深深相信*
* Oh, I believe *
罗比
Robbie.
莉莱特 我爱你
I love you, Lilette.
*春去夏来*
* Spring and summer *
*时而倏忽*
* Every other day*
*蓝色风雾 如泣如诉*
* Blue wind gets so pained *
*拂过谷稻 草木丰茂*
* Blowin' through the thick corn *
*田间草捆 微风阵阵*
* Through bales of hay *
*急雨骤降 穿行风中*
* Through the sudden drift of the rain *
*春去夏来*
* Spring and summer *
很高兴你来了
Glad you're here.
*因为你知道*
* 'Cause you know *
我也是
Me too.
*春去夏来*
* Spring and summer *
之前我对你说的那些话 很抱歉
About what I said before. I'm sorry.
我不该说你是个中年男人
I should never have called you middle-aged.
*我的生活不需要悲伤*
* Just don't need it in my life *
*一分一毫都不要*
* Don't want any part of it *
*春去夏来*
* Spring and summer *
*-我不悲伤 -每一天*
* - I don't do sadness - Every other day *
我现在可以上台去叫停这部剧
I can go up there and stop this right now.
*这是我所有的寄托*
* Back on it all *
让他们演完
Let them finish.
*-田间草捆 -悲伤不属于我*
* - Bales of hay - I don't do sadness *
*朵朵白云*
* Wandering clouds *
她很出色 对吧
She's pretty amazing, isn't she?
*不悲伤*
* Don't do sadness *
他确实很出色
Yeah. He is.
有事情发生了 梅尔希奥
Something has happened, Melchior.
我完全无法理解的事
Something I can barely understand myself.
好了 你们这群禽兽 投个币
All right, you animals! Put in a coin.
莱因霍尔德可以帮我们投币
Reinhold can put in for both of us.
风头都被你抢走了
You stole the show.
胡说
Yeah, right.
真的
You did.
等下
Wait.
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
-谁 -你没事吧
- Who? - You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我叫我爸不要来
I just asked my dad not to show up.
但他还是来了 他觉得送一束玫瑰
And he came anyway, and he's acting like a bouquet of roses
就能弥补所有事情
is gonna make everything okay.
我和我爸作对已经很长时间了
I've been battling with my dad for a long time.
我都不知道为了什么
I don't even know why.
我觉得时间越久
And I feel like the longer it goes on,
越难挣脱枷锁
the harder it is to like break the chain.
过了一阵子后
And, after a while,
气一个人很久
being pissed at someone for so long
会开始耗费自己过多精力
just starts to take up too much energy.
头脑简单的橄榄球员居然说出这么深刻的话
That's pretty deep for a dumb football player.
做了很多心理治疗
Lots of therapy.
等这个结束后
So do you think when this is over
你还要继续跟踪我吗
you're gonna keep stalking me?
你想我跟着你吗
Do you want me to?
有点想
I kinda do.
很好
Good.
因为有人说过 我这个人比较容易上瘾
'Cause I've been told I have this addictive personality.
把那个姑娘带到我这来 公园街11号♥
Bring the girl to me. Gartenstrasse, Number 11.
酒馆楼下的门
The door below the tavern.
敲三下
Knock three times.
迈克尔
Michael.
你今晚太出色了
You were amazing tonight.
我觉得我第一次看见了迈克尔
I felt like for the first time I saw Michael.
真正地看清他
Really saw him.
然后呢
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表