剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
* It's the bitch of living *
*操蛋 很操蛋*
* Bitch just a bitch *
*除了自己的双手什么都没有*
* With nothing but your hand *
*很操蛋*
* Just a bitch, yeah *
*生活很操蛋*
* Just a bitch of living *
*就像某个你看不惯的人*
* As someone you can't stand *
*夜夜心绪浮动*
* See each night it's light fantastic *
*辗转难眠*
* Tossing, turning without rest *
*因为我日日伴在钢琴旁*
* 'Cause my days at the piano *
*钢琴老师的双乳若隐若现*
* With my teacher and her breasts *
*唯有音乐能拉近*
* And the music's like the one thing *
*我和那对迷人双乳的距离*
* I can even get at all and those breasts *
*神啊 请让伊甸园的苹果落下*
* I mean, God please just let those apples fall *
*生活很操蛋*
* It's the bitch of living *
*生活很操蛋*
* It's the bitch of living *
好了 好 好 好
Okay, good, good, good.
看起来不错
Uh, looking good.
就是这里要做些微调
Just a... just a couple tweaks on this one.
把"感觉上帝已死"
let's replace "Sensing God is dead"
换成"感觉这样很糟"
with, uh, "Sensing this is bad."
"感觉这样很糟" 不是吧
"Sensing this is bad"? Really?
是的 这是新台词
Yep, that's the new line.
还有件事
Uh, and just one other thing.
弗朗西斯
Uh, Francis,
我们得把你的词删掉
we're gonna have to cut your verse about,
你和你的钢琴老师那段
uh, you and your piano teacher.
我们很抱歉 弗朗西斯
And we're so sorry about this, Francis.
好 没事
Sure, it's cool.
这不公平
That's not fair.
弗朗西斯在那一段很出彩
Francis is great in that moment.
-西蒙 没关系的 -不 有关系
- Simon, it's okay. - No, it's not okay.
这三个月来弗朗西斯一直在拼命练习
Francis has been working his ass off for three months.
这是整出戏中他最重要的一幕
It-it's one of his biggest moments in the whole show.
你不能就这样删掉
You can't just take it away.
西蒙 我们现在面对的形势很严峻
Simon, we're dealing with a really tough situation here.
我们知道这很令人沮丧
Look, we understand that this is frustrating.
有时候 在生活中我们必须...
Sometimes in life, we have to make--
必须妥协吗
Make compromises?
对吗 我知道
Huh? Yeah, I know.
我们曾信奉你的理想
We believed in what you were trying to do.
我们来这里 排练到深夜
We showed up, stayed late.
我们付出了一切 我们曾信任你
We gave it our all. We trusted you.
我曾信任你
I trusted you.
而现在我的家庭就要分崩离析了
And my family is falling apart right now
就因为这个剧 因为我的角色
because of this show, because of my part.
但我参与 是因为我本以为这很有意义
But I did it because I thought it meant something.
我本以为这很重要
I thought it was important.
但你现在就好像"不 别管了 不演了"
But now you're like, "Nah, never mind, let's not do it."
既然我们演不了那一幕为什么还要演呢
And it's like, why do the scene if we can't do the scene?
-就删了好了 -西蒙
- Just cut it. - Simon...
整部破剧都删了好了
Just cut the whole stupid thing!
准备第五幕
Set up for scene five.
第五幕
Scene five!
斯帕奇餐厅
我们来这里到底是干什么
What exactly are we doing here?
妈妈做了晚餐
Mom made dinner.
压力性进食吗
A little stress eating?
经历了那样一场排练
After a rehearsal like that,
光靠蔬菜千层面可平复不了
vegetable lasagna wasn't gonna cut it.
我需要一个汉堡
I needed a burger.
西蒙那家伙是什么情况
What was that Simon kid's deal?
我要是像那样冲教练大吼...
If I ever yelled at Coach like that...
不 他说得完全没错
Mm, he's absolutely right,
他说的每句话都没错
everything he said,
但我们对此无能为力
but there's nothing to do about it.
你只是想尽量挽救糟糕的情况而已
You're just trying to make the best out of a crap situation.
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你妈妈本不是我能攀上的
Your mom was out of my league.
我们在宾大遇见的时候
When we met at Penn.
她是如此美丽 自信
And she was so beautiful, confident...
她是个学生 但她...
She was a student, but she was...
已经在办钢琴独奏会了 大礼堂里的那种
doing these piano recitals. You know, playing big rooms.
她成就如此之高 已经像个成年人一样了
She was so accomplished, like an adult already,
而那时的我
and me back then...
这么说吧 我那时完全没有现在这么酷
well, let's just say I was not nearly as cool as I am today.
但我就是有一种直觉
But, you know, I just had this gut feeling
我每次看着她的眼睛 都觉得我们注定相吸
every time I looked in her eyes that we were meant to connect.
我逼得太紧了 她最终不得不跟我谈了一次
I pushed so hard, she eventually had to give me a speech.
"我非常看重我们的友谊
"I value our friendship so much.
我不希望做出任何破坏这种友谊的事情"
I don't want to do anything to hurt that."
她连拒绝都那么美妙
Even her rejection was amazing.
让我更渴望她了
Made me want her so much more.
我没有放弃
I kept at it,
发现了各种我们都喜欢的小爱好
discovered little things we both liked--
黄辣椒 肖恩·卡文
banana peppers, Shawn Colvin,
为什么海盗队是正直的而费城人队就是邪恶的
why the Pirates were righteous and the Phillies were evil.
而我终于愚蠢地对她敞开心扉
And I just eventually stupidly opened up to her
畅谈我自己 我家里的矛盾
about myself, my problems at home,
我的恐惧 我的梦想
my fears, my dreams.
终于 她...
Finally, she just...
屈从了
Caved?
看到了我眼中的东西
Saw what I saw.
吃吧 还有 不要告诉你妈妈
Eat up. And don't tell your mom.
渐冻症是一种很痛苦的病
ALS is a tough disease.
最痛苦的之一
One of the toughest.
很不幸
Unfortunately,
你妈妈在过去几个月已经受到严重影响
your mother has been severely impacted over these past few months.
我知道她在你面前想表现得若无其事
I know she tries to put on a brave face for you,
但... 她只会越来越痛苦
but it's...getting tougher for her.
她呼吸的能力...
Her ability to move air in and out of her lungs is...
退化了
it's become compromised.
很快 我们就得考虑姑息治疗了
I think soon, it's gonna be time to talk about palliative care.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
让她尽可能舒适
Making her as comfortable as possible.
我能给你看个东西吗
Can I show you something?
我每次离开一个地方
I have a... secret thing that I do
都会偷偷地做一件事
whenever I leave a place.
这个世界上没有第二个人知道
No one else knows about it in the world.
马舒斯到此一游
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
很快
Soon.
我们应该办个送别派对之类的
We should have a party or something.
不是因为我在找借口吃蛋糕
And that's not just because I'll look for any excuse to have cake.
我比较想悄悄离开
I sort of like to leave quietly.
妈妈
Mama...
我希望你来看首演
I want you to come to opening night.
我想要你看我演出
I want you to see me.
那个我是... 全新的
This part of me is... new.
我想让你看到
I want you to see it.
求你了
Please.
我绝对不会错过
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
你能唱歌♥给我听吗
Would you sing to me?
*天赐恩典*
* Amazing grace *
*如此甘甜*
* How sweet the sound *
*我等罪人*
* That saved a wretch*
*竟蒙赦免*
* Like me *
*昔我迷失*
* I once was lost *
*今归正途*
* But now I'm found *
*曾经盲目*
* Was blind *
*重又得见*
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表