剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
我们需要和你谈一件事...
'cause we need to talk to you about--
我们一直在...
We--we've been--
我们一直在试图找出...
we've been trying to figure out the--
怎样继续前行才是正确的
the right way forward.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 你妈妈和我要离婚了
Honey, your mom and I are getting a divorce.
这是我们共同做出的决定
Um, this is something that we came to mutually.
这并不是某个人的错
It's no one person's fault...
好吧 而且...
okay, and--and--and...
乔伊斯认为 在这里告诉你这件事...
Joyce thought that this would be a, uh--
会很安全 因为你可以在这里...
a safe place to tell you, so that you could--
多谢了 乔伊斯
Thank you, Joyce.
我是说 我根本不认识你
I mean, you're a complete stranger
你一点也不了解我的情绪
who has no idea about my feelings,
但还是很感谢你
but thank you so much.
亲爱的 听我说
Honey, look, what--
怎么会发生这种事
This can't be happening.
我还以为你们两个想解决好的
I thought you guys were trying to fix it.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody,
欢迎《春之觉醒》的乐队成员
uh, welcome, "Spring Awakening" band members.
贝尔老师 你是指挥 所以...
Uh, Mr. Baer, you're the man with the baton, so...
谢谢 玛佐老师
Thank you, Mr. Mazzu.
当我没有和你们一起排练的时候
When I haven't been here rehearsing with all of you,
我和这群人一直在努力练习
I have been hard at work with this crew,
我们很兴奋今天能与你们一起排练
and we are very excited to be here with you today.
-是啊 -我们更兴奋
- Yeah. - Not as excited as we are.
先来一首群唱曲目怎么样
Uh, what do you say we dive right in with a group number?
要不我们来试试《我的瘾》
How 'bout we try "My Junk"?
第一首就合作这个挺难的 不过
Tough one for a maiden voyage, but, uh,
我们试试看吧
let's take a crack at it.
我们从合唱部分开始吧 各位
Why don't we take it from the chorus, you guys,
是第18小节
and that's measure 18.
一 二 三 四 开始
One, two, three, four, and...
*我们在冬日的暴风雪后漫步*
* See us winter walking after a storm *
*寒风凛冽但你臂弯温暖*
* It's chill in the wind but it's warm in your arms *
*我们因雪盲停止脚步*
* We stop all snow-blind *
*也许并非如此*
* May not be true *
*我们都有自己的瘾 而我的瘾就是你*
* We've all got our junk and my junk is you *
告诉我会越来越好的
Tell me it gets better.
其实这已经比平时好多了
Actually, this is better than usual.
*我们都有自己的瘾*
* We've all got our junk *
好了 好了 我们先停一下
Okay. Okay, let's, uh-- let's just stop right there.
好的
Yeah.
没问题
Absolutely.
好了
That's right.
反正米已成炊了
Well, the boat's in the water, anyway.
还不差 对吧
Not that bad, huh?
确实 不...不差
No, not--not bad.
我不会说很差的
I would not use that word.
那接下来怎么样
So, what happens next?
我们正在讨论这个
That's what we're working on.
我们要把房♥子卖♥♥了吗
Well, are we gonna sell the house?
我们要搬家吗 我们去哪儿住
Are we gonna move? Where are we gonna live?
你到底有没有想过 这可能会毁了我们的生活
Did you think at all about how this might ruin our lives?
我都没碰到你
Honey, I didn't even touch you.
听我说 亲爱的 我知道...
Look, sweetie, I know that...
这很难接受 我知道你很难过
this is hard, I know you're upset,
但我们会跨过这道坎的
but we're gonna get through this.
你真的给过他第二次机会吗
Did you even really give him a second chance?
这样吧
Okay, you know what,
我们回家把这个弄完
we're gonna finish this at home...
私下再做
in private.
-今天在学校怎么样 -很好
- How was school today? - It was good.
交新朋友了吗
Making new friends?
喜欢你的课程吗
Like your classes?
应该吧
I guess.
我跟你说了 学校不错
Look, I told you it's good.
你不用一直问
You don't have to keep asking.
你有没有看一下合唱队的秋季演出
Did you look into the fall production of the chorus?
演出的演员早就确定了
Show's already cast.
我想我不会再演戏剧了
I don't think I'm gonna do theater.
我只会专心在功课上
I think I'm just gonna focus on my schoolwork.
圣弗朗西斯在学术上有很多优势
St. Francis has a lot to offer academically.
但你喜欢唱歌♥
But you love to sing.
是啊 我可以和你一起在教堂唱歌♥
Yeah, I can sing with you at church.
是啊
Yeah.
跟戏剧社导演见个面没什么大不了的
It couldn't hurt to meet with the theater director,
争取下一次演出
you know, for the next production.
斯帕奇餐厅
你来这儿做什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
买♥♥点晚餐
Picking up some dinner,
希望你可能在
hoping you might be around.
-你需要什么 -两个汉堡和一份薯条
- What can I get you? - Two burgers and fries,
还有给我继母的一个蔬菜汉堡和沙拉
and a veggie burger with a side salad for my step-mom.
好的
Got it.
宝贝 快给我做好烘肉卷配黑麦面包 好吗
Baby, I need my meatloaf on rye bad, okay?
这位就是未来的名人堂成员吗
Oh, is this the future Hall of Famer?
妈妈 这是罗比
Mom, this is Robbie.
罗比 这是我妈
Robbie, this is my mom.
-很高兴见到你 苏亚雷斯女士 -你好
- Really nice to meet you, Ms. Suarez. - Hi
叫我瓦妮莎就好
oh. Just Vanessa.
二号♥桌准备买♥♥单了
Table number two is ready for the check.
继续走 安东
Keep walking, Anton.
-我要休息一下 -好的 交给我吧
- I'm gonna take my break. - All right, got it.
-你要散散步吗 -好啊
- You wanna take a walk? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
很高兴你顺路过来看我
I'm really glad you stopped by.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我妈的举动我很抱歉
And, um, sorry about my mom.
她就是口无遮拦
She doesn't exactly have a filter.
没事 她挺有意思
No, she's funny.
-所以就你们俩吗 -是的 就我们俩
- So, it's just the two of you? - Yeah, just us.
你有时跟你♥爸♥爸住还是...
Do you, like, split time with your dad or...
我爸没参与到我的生活中
my dad isn't really in my life.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
Yeah.
你妈妈有男朋友吗
Does your mom have a boyfriend or...
没有 反正没有认真♥相♥处的
No, uh, nobody serious, anyway.
她不是那种安分的人
She's not exactly a settling-down type.
我不是那个意思...
I didn't--I didn't mean that--
她没谈恋爱
she's not in a relationship.
她好年轻
She's so young.
她生你的时候多大
How old was she when she had you?
17岁
17.
她那时候还在读高三
She was, um, a senior.
所以...
So...
没上大学 她那时候想做什么...
no college or--I mean, what does she wanna be when--
你是指除了当服务员之外
You mean, besides a waitress?
我想是吧
I guess, uh...
当服务员有哪里不好
What's wrong with being a waitress?
-没什么 -我就是个服务员
- Nothing. - I'm a waitress.
是啊 但你...
Yeah, but you're in--
你这些问题是什么意思 罗比
What's with all the questions, Robbie?
我只是想更加了解你
I'm just trying to get to know you.
真的吗 我觉得并不是这样
Really? 'Cause it doesn't feel like that.
我觉得你在对我妈和我评头论足
It--it feels like you're getting all judgmental about my mom and me.
-我没有 -你就是
- I'm not. - Yeah, you are.
你怎么忽然问这些 因为你♥爸♥吗
Where is this coming from? Your dad?
什么 才不是
What? No.
我不知道你♥爸♥有什么毛病
'cause I don't know what his problem is.
我妈白手起家
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表