剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
and we're gonna bring him home, okay?
斯特里克兰教练
Coach Strickland,
他的导师 还真是有用啊
his mentor, hell of a lot of good that's doing.
是特蕾西
Tracey.
她只会继续打个不停
She's just going to keep calling.
你去死吧
I cannot say "go to hell" loud enough!
特蕾西 我在车里开了免提
Tracey, you're on speaker phone in my car.
盖尔跟我在一起
Gail's here with me.
你凭什么对我的生活妄加猜测
How dare you make assumptions about my life!
"单得很" 开什么玩笑
Very single? Are you kidding me?
你就是这么看我的吗 极度饥渴
Is that how you see me? Desperate?
你真觉得你的生活
Do you really think that your life
比我的强多了吗
is just so much better than mine?
现在肯定不是 相信我
Not right now. Trust me.
-你真是不可理喻 -特蕾西 很抱歉
- You are something else - Tracey, I'm really sorry.
-这可是我的私生活 -现在不是时候
- It's my personal life. - This is not a good time.
真对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
我♥干♥涉到你的生活了吗
Am I interfering with your life?
天呐 真不知道那是什么感觉
Gee, I wonder how that feels.
-我们周一再谈 -你是我这辈子见过的
- We can talk about it Monday. - You are the most arrogant man
最自大的男人
that I have ever met in my entire life.
-竟敢撮合我跟... -好了 我要挂电♥话♥了
- And then setting me up-- - Okay, I'm hanging up now.
你是不是... 喂
Are you--hello?
喂
Hello?
你今天过得可真顺
You're having a banner day.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
严格来说 我是橄榄球队的人
Well, I am technically on the football team.
你又有什么理由
What's your excuse?
罗比进戏剧社了
Oh, well, since Robbie's in drama,
所以由我来担任新的四分卫
I'm the new quarterback, so...
西蒙 你终于来了
Simon. Finally.
抱歉我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late.
我得等莉莱特一起
Just I had to wait for Lilette to--
我不在乎
I don't care.
拜托别生我的气
Please don't be mad at me.
因为来晚了吗
For showing up late?
因为我不小心邀请了这么多人
For accidently inviting all these people.
还有他们带来的乐器
And their instruments.
我没想到他们真的会来
I really didn't think they'd actually show up.
你来了就好了
I'm just glad you're here.
你要 你要走了吗
Whoa, you're just-- you're just leaving?
前菜才刚上
The apps just came out.
不如你进去好好享用吧
Why don't you go in and enjoy them?
-这里有20块 -别这样
- Here's 20 bucks. - Stop, stop.
我更希望你回来吃
I'd really prefer if you just came back in.
无意冒犯 安迪
No offense, Andy.
我相信你一定是个很好的人
I'm sure you're a really nice guy.
大家都这么说
Everyone says so.
但我不要卢·玛佐卡利因为可怜我
But I am not about to go on some pity date
而给我安排约会
arranged by Lou Mazzuchelli.
你知道那男人有多会操纵人心吗
Do you know how manipulative that man is?
他夺走了我戏剧社导演的工作
He stole my job as theater director.
那本是我的工作
That was my job.
我在那里教学了23年
I have been teaching at that place for 23 years
可我得到什么回报了
and what do I have to show for it?
吵闹难搞的坏名声
A reputation of being a loud mouth and a pain in the ass,
-仅此而已 -那不是真的
- that's all. - That's not true.
别说了 好吗
Don't, okay?
你为学校带来改变
You make a difference at that school.
天呐 别来这一套
Oh, God. Don't give me that.
我是科学家 我有证据
I'm a scientist, and I have proof.
你不过是个十年级的生物老师
You are a tenth-grade bio teacher.
以茱莉娅·塞拉诺为例
Take Julia Serrano as an example, all right?
她考试不及格 不再来上我的课
She was failing, stopped coming to my class,
接着她进了戏剧社
and then she got involved in drama
跟你合作演出《摇滚校园》
working with you on "School of Rock."
然后她就变成了模范学生
And then she became a model student.
不只在我的课上 这都是你的功劳
Not just in my class. You did that.
你帮助了这些孩子
You help these kids.
我不是因为可怜你才来约会
I am not here on some pity date.
我觉得你...
I think you're...
光彩夺目
luminous.
你说我什么
What did you call me?
光彩夺目 就是发光...
Luminous. To shine brightly, to--
我知道这词是什么意思
Yeah, yeah, I know what it means.
我只是...
I just...
安迪 我无法...
Andy, I can't...
我们还是进去吃前菜吧
Let's just go in and eat those stupid apps.
对输球来说 这还真是场成功的赢球派对
This is a pretty successful victory party for a loss.
不过这场比赛很有意思
It was a fun game, though.
我之前都不知道橄榄球会这么戏剧化
I didn't know football could be so dramatic.
你对橄榄球没什么认识 对吧
You don't know a ton about football, do you?
零认识
Like, zero.
我去跟贾马尔谈一下
I'm gonna go get with Jamal real quick.
看能不能解决我们的问题
Try to fix things with him.
-抱歉 我去去就回 -好
- I'm sorry, I'll be right back. - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
最好给他一点空间
Best to give him some space.
我是迪特里尔 罗比的爸爸
I'm Detrell, Robbie's dad.
索恩先生您好 我是莉莱特·苏亚雷斯
Hi, Mr. Thorne. I'm Lilette Suarez.
我跟您儿子一起演音乐剧
I'm in the show with your son.
嗯 我猜到了
Yeah, figured that.
我想带你看些东西
You know, there's something I want to show you.
可能有点太夸张了
Yeah, maybe it's a bit over the top,
但我想着应该带你来看看
but I thought you should see it.
索恩 9号♥
-他一定打得不错 -不 我以前才是不错
- He must be really good. - No, I-I was good.
罗比是非常优秀
Robbie is great.
如果他能保持专注 我认为他未来前途无量
I think he has a real future if he stays focused.
你明白我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
好朋友是不会让他分心的
A good friend wouldn't distract him from his purpose.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
明星运动员 罗比·索恩
*假如你迷失方向 孤独一人*
* If you're lost and alone *
*又或是失意沮丧*
* Or you're sinking like a stone *
*坚持下去*
* Carry on *
*愿你的过去*
* May your past be the sound *
*成为前进的脚步声*
* Of your feet upon the ground and *
*坚持下去*
* Carry on *
*因为*
* 'Cause we are *
*我们是闪烁的星星*
* We are shining stars *
*我们坚不可摧*
* We are invincible *
*我们就是特别的存在*
* We are who we are *
*即使在最黑暗的时刻*
* On our darkest day *
*即使离成功还有漫长路途*
* When we're miles away *
*我们即将到来 即将找到*
* So we'll come, we will find *
你得采取行动 否则场面就要失控了
You need to do something before this gets out of hand.
我会处理 好吗
I'm handling it, all right?
各位 各位 我们到外面去
Everybody, everybody. Let's go outside.
后院开灯了
Backyard's lit.
*坚持下去*
* Carry on *
*愿你的过去*
*May your past be the sound *
*成为前进的脚步声*
* Of your feet upon the ground and *
爸爸
我们在外面 立刻出来
*坚持下去*
* Carry on *
演出顺利吗
How was the play?
立刻上车
Get in the car. Now.
不要
No.
-戈迪 -戈迪
- Gordy. - Gordy.
听你♥爸♥的话
Listen to your father.
杯子里装的什么
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表