剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
打扰下
Excuse me.
嗯
Yeah.
你好 我是卢·玛佐卡利 我是斯坦顿高中的老师
Hi, I'm Lou Mazzuchelli. I teach at Stanton High.
你是马舒斯的养母吗
Are you Maashous' foster parent?
嗯 他干了什么
Yeah. What did he do?
他没做什么
No, he-he didn't do anything.
你知道他最近几天去哪儿了吗
Do you have any idea where he's been the last few days?
他不是小孩了
He's a grown guy.
我没法整天跟着他
I can't follow him around all day.
我还要照顾其他孩子
I've got other kids to look after.
我明白
Yeah, I see.
别评判我
Don't judge me.
我知道他在哪里
I know where he is.
他这几天都在我家住
He's been staying at my house with my family.
他不想住在你家
Is there a reason he doesn't want to be staying at your house
是否有我该知道的原因呢
that I need to know about?
我家没问题
There's nothing wrong with my house.
听着 我没有房♥间给马舒斯住
Look, I don't have room to keep Maashous.
我得送他回来
I need to send him back here.
但我很喜欢这孩子
But I like this kid.
我会经常来看他
And I'm gonna be checking up on him.
确保他得到妥当的照料
Make sure he's being cared for properly.
这样行吗
Is that okay?
-行 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
巨星
Hey, superstar!
妈
Hey, Mom.
排练糟透了 我也算不上是巨星
Rehearsal sucked, and I am hardly a superstar.
我说的是1号♥四分卫的女友
I was talking about girlfriend of QB one.
什么
What?
诺云跟我说她看到你和罗比·索恩在餐厅
Nooreen told me she saw you and Robbie Thorne at the diner
看上去很浪漫
and that it looked romantic.
一点都不浪漫
Well, it wasn't romantic.
就是男人的本性而已
It was a guy being a guy...
为了消遣逗女生玩
Messing with a girl for his own amusement.
就像你说的 男人都一个样
Like you said, all guys are the same.
亲爱的 我从没说过这话
Honey, I never said that.
你说过 你经常说
Yeah, you did. You do.
你差不多每天都会说 妈
You basically say that every day, Mom.
要说你有教会过我什么的话
If there's one thing you taught me,
就是罗比·索恩这样的男生
it's that a guy like Robbie Thorne
永远不会关心我这样的女生
is never going to care about a girl like me.
以及不要相信童话故事
And to not believe in fairy tales.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不管我说了什么
Whatever I said,
你值得拥有一个好男人
you deserve a good guy.
值得一个对你好的男人
You deserve a guy that treats you great.
谢了 妈
Thanks, Mom.
别担心
Don't worry.
真的 那对我们来说都不代表任何事情
Honestly, it meant nothing to either one of us.
所以如果我让你失望了 我很抱歉
So I'm sorry if I disappointed you,
但你的巨星得去练习台词了
but your superstar has to go practice her lines.
德妮思
Denise.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我昨晚根据制♥作♥会议画了些草图
I did some sketches last night based on the production meeting.
算是维多利亚时代和斯坦顿的混搭
It's kind of a Victorian/Stanton mash-up.
维多利亚时代的服装轮廓 配上工业小镇的布料
Victorian lines, but fabric of a working town.
没有很新潮或者奢华的造型
Nothing too new or expensive-looking.
昨天听你讲完之后 我特别激动
After hearing you talk yesterday, it got me excited.
你似乎真的要改变这里
Like you're really gonna shake things up,
干出一番大事
do something great.
德妮思 这些设计太棒了
Denise, these are incredible.
谢谢
Thank you.
早
Good morning.
特蕾西 过来看看德妮思画的这些草图
Tracey, come see these sketches that Denise did.
不错
Nice.
好
Okay.
我就不打扰你了
Well, I will get out of your hair.
-谢谢你的反馈 -谢谢你
- Thank you for the feedback. - Thank you.
我很期待和你的合作
I am really excited to work on these with you.
我也是
Me too.
我不知道她在想什么
I don't know what she's thinking.
我们没钱做那些衣服
We don't have the money to make those.
我昨晚睡得很晚
All right, so I was up late last night
试图想办法用我们仅有的预算
trying to figure out how we can make the show work
让节目能顺利演出
with the budget that we have.
我知道你想要什么效果
I get what you're going for,
我想帮助挽回一部分 好吗
and I want to try and help to salvage some of it, okay?
我们可以用现有的东西做服装
We can throw together costumes out of what we have
前提是放弃维多利亚时代的元素
if we give up the Victorian element
走当代风 而布景
and just go contemporary, and the set--
布景必须大大地简化
the set has to be way simplified.
我们可以搞到部分这些东西 但是
I mean, we could get a few of these things, but, you know,
我们也完全可以在一个空空的舞台上表演
there's no reason why we couldn't just do this upon a bare stage,
-用椅子来表示不同的房♥间 -特蕾西
and then use chairs to indicate different rooms. - Yeah, Tracey,
打住 打住
stop. Stop.
别再说了
Just stop what you're doing.
"打住"是什么意思 我是在帮你
What do you mean "Stop"? I'm trying to help you.
我知道你这么想
Yeah, I get that you think that,
我很感激 但你并没有帮上忙
and I appreciate it, but you're not.
我们可以做出妥协 节目一样会不错
We can make compromises that will be just fine.
我不想要"不错"
I don't want "Fine."
我也不想做出妥协
And I don't want to make compromises.
至少暂时不想
At least not yet.
我希望节目能很棒
Look, I want this to be good.
我希望它是特别的
I want it to feel special.
我不想它像这里的其他剧一样
I don't want it to look thrown-together and second-rate
看上去是随便排出来的 平平庸庸
like all the other shows that get done here.
特蕾西 我不是那个意思
Tracey, that came out wrong.
我很遗憾你觉得我排的所有剧都很差劲
Sorry you think all the shows I've worked on look crappy.
我只是想面对现实
I'm just trying to deal with reality.
听着 我有个点子 一个概念
Look, I--I have an idea, okay, a concept.
我希望你能给它一个机会
I'd just like you to give it a chance.
这里是高中 好吗
This is high school, okay?
你不是弗洛·齐格菲尔德
You're not freaking Ziegfeld!
美国百老汇导演
-你好 乌尔夫老师 -你好
- Hi, Miss Wolfe. - Hi.
我昨晚把数学课本落在这里了
I just left my math book in here last night.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I just...
我实在太爱这个戏剧社了 所以...
I just love this theater so much, you know, and it's--
对我来说就像个大家庭 你...
it's been like a family to me, and you're--
你是其中很重要的一份子
you're a big part of it.
我会非常想念你的
And I'm gonna miss you very much.
你也像是我的家人
You're like my family too.
谢谢你 西蒙
Thank you, Simon.
-一定要保持联♥系♥ -我会的
- You keep in touch. - I will.
好的
Okay.
马舒斯 我能跟你谈点事吗
Maashous, can I talk to you about something?
当然可以 灯光的事吗
Yeah, sure. The--the lighting?
我知道 我正在消化制♥作♥会议上说的事
I know, I was trying to keep up at the production meeting.
我记了很多笔记
I took down a lot of notes.
你谈的那些东西 真的很有趣
I mean, it was really interesting, all that stuff you were talking about.
我从未听过有谁像那样谈论一出戏剧
I never heard anyone talk about a play that way before.
那让我觉得 能为这出戏剧
You know, it made me feel, like,
贡献力量 真的很令人激动
excited to work on it, you know?
就像我们在做一件了不起的事
Like we're doing something important.
的确如此
Well, it is.
我们都应该有这种感觉 对吧
I mean, we should all feel that way, right?
对此 真的谢谢你
Thank you for that.
关于灯光 你刚刚想说什么来着
What did you want to say again about--about the lights?
除了作为灯光操台员
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表