剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye
告诉我 你没和沃德私下达成交易
and tell me you didn't make some sort of backroom deal with Ward.
卢 你觉得不修改剧本我们能过审吗
Lou, if you think that we could've gone up without making those changes--
我没问你这个
That's not what I asked.
行了 我受够了
Okay, you know what? I've had enough.
我不必忍♥受你的质问
I don't need to be cross-examined by you.
你总说一切都是为了学生们
You keep saying it's all about the kids,
但你一直在操纵局面
but this whole time, you have been manipulating the situation
只为讨好沃德
to get in good with Ward.
你去死吧
You know what? Screw you.
你别忘了
And in case you don't remember,
当初是你抢走了我的职位
you took my job.
那本来就不是你的职位
It was not your job.
我却还为这出戏剧 为你和你的展望尽心尽力
And I still gave everything to this program and to you, to your vision.
我一整个学期都在为你收拾残局 帮你完成此剧
I spent this entire semester covering your ass to make this happen.
你们都回避一下
This is a private conversation!
我尽力让你参与戏剧执导
I have tried to include you.
我也尽量尊重你
I have tried to respect you.
如果你觉得是我抢了你的饭碗 那抱歉
And I am sorry if you feel I stole the job from you.
但事实是 我才是导演
But the fact is, I am the director,
而你是导演助理
you are the assistant director,
你无权背着我和别人交易
and you have no damn right to be making deals behind my back.
好吧
Okay.
你想知道怎么回事
You want to know what happened?
那我就告诉你
I'll tell you what happened.
沃德让我接手执导这个剧
Ward asked me to take over directing the show,
但我力挺了你
but I backed you up.
我保住了你的饭碗
I saved your ass.
就这么回事
That's what happened.
但从现在起
But you know what? From now on,
你自求多福吧
you are on your own.
我不干了
I am done.
行啊
Fine.
你走吧
Go.
祝你展望成真
Good luck with your vision.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表