剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
开球
Hut, hut!
我要去睡了
I'm going to go to bed.
去他的 男人多着去了
Screw him. There's plenty of other guys.
亲爱的
Honey.
*一切将凋零*
* And all shall fade *
*春日的花朵*
* The flowers of spring *
*世界和所有悲伤*
* The world and all the sorrow *
她嗓门太大了 她想证明什么
She's way too big. What is she trying to prove?
她在剧里只有几次发挥机会 她在极力表现
She only has a couple moments in the show, so she's pushing.
*但它仍驻留*
* But still it stays *
梅尔希奥·加博
Melchior Gabor?
温德拉·布里根
Wendla Brigham?
是伯格曼
Bergmann.
伯格曼 就像一棵树
Bergmann. Like a tree--
-仙子 -从树上跌落的仙子
- Nymph? - Nymph fallen from the trees--
-是树枝 -树枝
- Branches. - Branches.
该你说了
I think it's your line.
不 你的台词还没完
No, your line isn't over.
"你一个人在这上面做什么"
"What are you doing alone up here?"
你一个人在那上面做什么
What are you doing alone up there?
-是"这" -这
- Here. - Here.
打灯
And lighting cue.
开麦克风
And microphone.
*来纵享幸福*
* Come cream away the bliss *
*在我嘴唇之间周游世界*
* Travel the world within my lips *
*爱抚你遥远梦境的珍珠*
* Fondle the pearl of your distant dreams *
*你还没听到*
* Haven't you heard the word *
*你身体说的话吗*
* Of your body? *
灯光提示 西蒙 转身...
And lighting cue, and Simon, turn and...
再来一遍 你得转身靠近他 好吗
Okay, try it again. You gotta turn into him, okay?
慢慢接近他
Hug into him.
记住 这整场戏就是一段舞蹈
Remember, this whole scene is a dance.
而这是高♥潮♥部分 好吗
And this is the climax, okay? All right.
很好 然后你们接吻 吻完后
Great, okay, then you'll kiss, and then after you kiss,
灯光提示 然后你们两个退场
the lighting cue, and then you'll both exit.
好了 非常好
Okay. Terrific.
很棒
Great work.
这会很精彩的
That's gonna be terrific.
训练得如何
So, how was practice?
我还是替补 除此之外 非常好
I'm still a scrub. Other than that, great.
你该跟教练谈谈
You should talk to Coach.
你比你们队里一半的人都优秀
You're better than half those kids out there.
教练不在乎语言
Coach isn't about words.
他只看重行动 这点我很尊重
He's about actions, which I respect.
不是什么都会转变为关于人生的深刻对话的
Not everything turns into some deep conversation about life.
你♥爸♥爸爱你 他只是想帮你
Your father loves you and is only trying to help.
嗯
Yep.
我知道 只是
I know, it's just...
他总是该...
He's always supposed to...
什么
What?
戈迪
Gordy.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
这...
This just...
这不是你
it's not you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我要闻闻你的口气
I want to smell your breath.
天啊 你认真的吗 我跟你说了我戒酒了
Oh, my God, are you serious? I told you I stopped drinking.
不准下车
Do not leave this car.
戈迪
Gordy!
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
-好啊 安娜贝尔 -好
- Hey, Annabelle. - Hey.
西蒙 你今天唱得很棒
Simon, your scene today was so good.
特别棒 你有天使般的声音
Like, so good, you have the voice of an angel.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Anyway...
西蒙 你有天使般的声音
Oh, Simon, you have the voice of an angel.
少来
Stop it.
昨晚我很抱歉 我给你发了短♥信♥
Hey, sorry again about last night--I texted you.
我看到了 你很忙
Yeah, I saw. You got busy.
我们能改天再约吗
Anyway, can we do a raincheck?
显然我需要排练台词
I mean, obviously I need to run lines.
听着 我昨晚为了赴约不得不调班
Listen, I had to change a shift to be there last night.
-我没... -意识到 是啊
- Oh, I didn't-- - Realize? Yeah.
总之 这周我每隔一晚都上班
Anyway, I work every other night this week.
好的 我们能不能...
Okay, can we--
你要想排练台词
Look, if you want to run lines,
你可以到餐馆来见我 我8点15左右休息
you can meet me at the diner. I get a break around 8:15.
-明白 -走吧 西蒙
- Got it. - Let's go, Simon.
一个由上帝庇佑的国家 不可分割
One nation under God, indivisible
所有人在此均享有自♥由♥及正义
with liberty and justice for all.
我在40英里外的拉特罗布长大
I grew up 40 miles away in Latrobe.
一个公立学校教育的自豪产物
A proud product of public school education.
跟在座的每一位一样 我想产生影响
Like everyone in this room, I wanted to make a difference,
让我的社区更丰富多彩
to enrich my community.
但我看到斯坦顿钢铁厂倒闭
But I've watched as Stanton Steel closed its doors.
同时我们的失业率飙升
As our unemployment rate spiked,
辍学率翻了三倍
our dropout rate tripled,
我们的鸦♥片♥问题变成了海♥洛♥因♥问题
and our opioid problem turned into a heroin problem.
现在我仍然每天授课 我仍然尽我最大的努力
Now, I still teach every day. I still try to do my best.
但晚上我在想我做得还不够
But I'm up nights thinking that I'm not doing enough.
所以我接手了斯坦顿戏剧社
That's why I took over Stanton Drama.
我坚信我们的学生需要一个表达自己
I believe our students need a place to express themselves,
一个欢笑 哭泣 快乐的地方
laugh, cry, exalt in joy,
最重要的是 一个梦想的地方
and most of all...to dream.
宏大的梦想
To dream big.
发现他们体内蕴含的伟大潜能
To discover the greatness within them.
因为在我内心深处 我相信
Because in my heart I-I do believe
他们每一个孩子都蕴藏着伟大的潜能
every single one of these kids has greatness inside of them.
我知道我们都相信这点
I know we all believe that.
我知道这是我们聚在此地的原因
I know that's why we're all here.
发言完毕
I cede the floor.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 玛佐卡利老师
Thank you, Mr. Mazzuchelli.
我们继续吧
Okay, so then let's move on.
下一个发言的是体育部
Next up we have the athletic department.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
我的发言不会有卢那么多的华丽辞藻
This is gonna be far less flowery than Lou's speech.
我把演讲台交给
I'm just gonna go ahead and turn things over here
格雷迪·麦肯德里 头号♥支持者
to Grady McKendree, the head booster,
他有关于超大屏幕的好消息
who's got some great news about the jumbotron.
-谢谢 山姆 -开什么玩笑
- Thanks, Sam. - Are you kidding me?
我们向我们的私人捐赠者
We've gone back to our private donors for one
进行了最后一轮募捐 我很高兴宣布
final round of fundraising, and I'm happy to say
这块难以置信 高科技的大屏幕
that this incredible, state-of-the-art jumbotron
学校只需花11万7千
can be ours for a price of
就可以买♥♥下来
$117,000 to the school.
就这么多
Is that all?
这花费仅是去年的一半
That's half the cost of where we were at last year,
而且这绝对会让我们远超
and this is gonna knock the socks off
宾州所有的橄榄球场
any other football field in the state of Pennsylvania.
打断一下 你这是认真的吗 大屏幕
Excuse me, are you serious? Jumbotron?
这里不是全美橄榄球联盟 这里是高中
This isn't the NFL. This is high school.
抱歉 斯坦顿戏剧社已经发言完毕了
Excuse me, Stanton Drama has ceded the floor.
我还没发过言呢
I haven't ceded nothing.
让一下
Excuse me.
去年是块新草坪
Last year it was the new turf.
前年是翻新看台
The year before that it was the bleachers,
但还不够吗
but that isn't enough?
现在你们还要大屏幕
Now you need a jumbotron?
而我却得死乞白赖几个月
Yet I have to beg for months for money
才能得到为舞台涂漆的钱
to put a coat of paint on our stage.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表