剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
性♥虐♥ 性侵
S&M, sexual abuse.
大家会带孩子来看剧的
People bring their kids to these plays.
-南希 拜托 -家长教师协会意见一致
- Nancy, please. - the PTA's unified.
我们决不让这个剧开演
We're not gonna let that show go up.
会尽一切努力阻止
Not if we can help it.
说真的 你到底在想什么
I mean, honestly, what were you thinking?
你快练完了吗
Hey, man, you gonna be done anytime soon?
我洗完你的球衣才能走
I can't leave until I wash your jersey.
教练还让你做这些苦力活啊
Man, coach still has you out here doing this crap?
你做错了什么 要干这些工作
What the hell did you do to get this job?
大致说来 我被发现储物柜里
Basically, I got caught with two pints
藏有两瓶白兰地
of blackberry brandy in my locker.
既然你都在这了 能陪我练倾斜路线吗
Well, you're here. Can you run a slant?
真的吗
Really?
我一直把球抛向垃圾桶
I keep throwing at the trashcans
但它们不会回传
but they don't throw back.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - Yeah.
这样我们能早点回家
We'll get home earlier this way.
传吧
Hit it.
斯坦顿钢铁厂
始建于1♥8♥9♥4年
我很喜欢
Oh, wow. I love that.
是为墓地那场戏制♥作♥的
It's for the graveyard scene.
想要有忧郁的效果 而不是瘆人的
Going for moody, not creepy.
如果你喜欢这个方向 我就继续调整
If you like this general direction, I'll keep tweaking.
看起来太棒了
Oh, it's looking so good.
你上一次见到你妈妈是什么时候
So when was the last time you saw your mom?
她在狱中时 我去看过她一两次
You know, I visited her once or twice when she was away.
上一次跟她住是我8岁的时候
Last time I lived with her I was eight.
能再次见到她 你一定很激动吧
You must be real excited to see her again, huh?
是啊 我很激动
Yeah. Yeah, I'm really excited.
很好
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你问我
For asking about it.
也谢谢你所做的一切
And just...for everything.
住在你家 那里不只是普通的寄养家庭
Being in your home-- it's not just some foster home.
你也不是普通的寄养孩子
Well, you're not just some foster kid.
做得好 宝贝
Good job, honey.
不过你漏了一个字
You're missing one word, though.
看看第六题
Look at number six.
对
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
-你怎么能这么做 -什么
- How could you do this? - What?
你在这破请♥愿♥书上签字了
You signed this lame petition.
等等 西蒙 我不...
Hold on, simon. I don't--
家长教师协会想禁止我们演出 你还签名了
The stupid PTA is trying to shut down our show, and you signed it.
整个剧团里 只有我的家长签名了
I am the only person in the troupe whose parents signed this.
我要如何面对大家
How am I supposed to face everybody?
不 给我看看
No, let me see this.
罗伯特·桑德斯与帕特里夏·桑德斯
亲爱的 这是个错误
Honey, this is a mistake.
明白吗 这是个错误
Do you understand me? It is a mistake.
我会处理好
And--and I will take care of it.
进来
Yeah?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
山姆
Sam.
-山姆 我给你发信息了 -我知道
- I left messages. - Yeah, I know.
抱歉 但我这周有一场重要的比赛
I--I'm sorry, I just-- I got a big game this week.
你来这儿不太妥当
I don't think it's a good idea you being here.
我知道
Yeah, I know, I...
但我别无选择
I had to.
莉莱特知道我们的事了
Lilette knows about us.
格温也知道了 她俩都知道
So does Gwen. They both do.
-她们怎么... 你告诉她的吗 -莉莱特吗
- How do th--did you tell her? - Tell Lilette?
当然不是
No, of course not.
听上去好像是格温看到我们在旅馆了
It sounded like Gwen might've seen us at the motel.
该死
Oh, damn it.
山姆
Sam...
也许这样最好
Maybe this is for the best.
瓦妮莎 我刚搬出...
Vanessa. I just moved out of my...
我一周前才搬出我家
I just moved out of my house a week ago.
我在努力维持家庭和睦
I'm trying to keep my family together.
我不能失去我女儿
I can't lose my daughter.
-我想我们必须... -对
- I think that we have to, um-- - Yeah.
结束关系
End it.
我懂
I get it.
你的家庭
Your family.
别这样 这与我们双方家庭都有关
Hey. Come on, hey, it's both of our families.
我知道自己想要什么 山姆
I know what I want, sam,
我也知道我们本来会有什么结果
and I know what we could be.
所以别说得好像这是我们共同做的决定
So do not make it sound like we both decided this.
我们会等你
We'll wait for you.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
只是一次见面
It's just a meeting.
不只是见面
It's not just a meeting.
她希望他回去
She wants him back.
你看 你看她
Look. Look at her.
传球
Hit!
想烧坏球场的灯吗
Trying to burn out the damn stadium lights?
就算那样也在所不惜 先生
If that's what it takes, sir.
明天我让你首发
I'm gonna start you tomorrow.
我不会令你失望的 先生
I won't let you down, sir.
别告诉我 用行动证明给我看
No, don't tell me. Show me.
-戈迪小子 -是 教练
- Hey, Gordo. - Yes, sir.
-做得很好 -是 教练
- Nice work. - Yes, sir.
-继续 你被注意到了 -嗯
- Let's go. You got noticed. - Yep.
传球
Hit it!
这才像样
That's what I'm talkin' about, baby.
那么
So, uh...
结束了 我和教练
It's over. Between me and coach.
好吧
Okay.
我知道看起来是什么样子
I know how the whole thing may have looked,
但他不是我随便找的男人
But he wasn't just some guy.
我们有共鸣
We connected.
我们开车到匹兹堡怎么样
How about we drive into Pittsburgh? Hm?
去那家我们发现的超棒中餐馆
Go to that, uh, great Chinese restaurant we found.
-看场电影 过闺蜜之夜 -去不了
- Catch a movie. Girl's night. - Can't.
当然可以去 你会考得很好的
Sure you can. You're gonna ace those tests.
你一向如此
You always do.
拜托了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我今晚很需要我的好朋友
I need my girlfriend tonight.
这件事你从头到尾都骗了我
You have been lying to me about this this entire time.
你总是这样
This is what you do.
你哭 我就照顾你
You cry and then I take care of you,
-然后我们继续生活 仿佛这很正常 -宝贝
- and we go on like it's normal. - Hey, hon.
这一点都不正常
It's not normal!
我没责任安抚你的情绪
It is not my job to make you feel better.
别用这种语气说话
Don't take that tone.
我没责任照顾你 我不是你的好朋友
It is not my jobto take care of you. I'm not your girlfriend.
这么说都是单方面的
Oh, yeah, so it's all one-sided.
可怜的小莉莱特
It's all poor little Lilette
必须照顾她不中用的妈妈
having to take care of a screwed-up mom.
-这么说不公平 -你知道我为你
- That's not fair. - Do you have any idea
作出了多少牺牲吗
how much I've sacrificed for you.
我为你放弃了多少东西
How much I have given up for you.
有个女儿是如此重的负担 真是抱歉
I'm so sorry it's such a burden to have a daughter!
你就不能成熟点
Why don't you grow up and stop
别再把自己的问题怪到别人头上吗
blaming people for your problems?
是安东的错 是教练的错 是我的错
It's Anton's fault, it's coach's fault, it's my fault.
你怎么不照照镜子
Why don't you take a look in the damn mirror?
去你的
Screw you.
妈妈
Mom.
总有一天 你会知道
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表