剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
马舒斯
Maashous.
我以为进小偷了
I thought there was a burglar.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
试着修好它
Trying to fix it.
这大半夜的
In the middle of the night?
为什么啊
Why?
是我弄坏了烘干机
It was me. I broke the dryer.
我想烘干鞋子 但是鞋带卡住了
I tried to dry my sneaker, and the lace got caught,
-我... -为什么不和我说
- and I--I-- - Why didn't you tell me?
我也不知道 很抱歉
I don't know. I'm sorry.
好吧 好吧 别弄了
Okay, okay, just don't do anything to it.
放着吧 好吗
Just leave it alone, okay?
我明早再处理
I'll deal with this in the morning.
马舒斯 在这个家里
And, Maashous, in this house,
我们不会对彼此说谎
we don't lie to each other.
抱歉我没看到门上有禁止撒谎的标志
Well, I'm sorry I didn't see the "No Lying" sign on the door.
我们都去睡一下吧
Let's both try to get some sleep.
天啊 都天亮了
Oh, my God. It's morning.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
我早起去咖啡店
I got up early and went to get some of those
买♥♥了咖啡和鸡蛋三文治
egg sandwiches from the coffee shop.
妈妈
Mom...
你真是太好了
You're incredible.
-别说了 -不 我是认真的
- Oh, come on. - No, I'm serious.
我说真的
I really mean it.
我知道你打这份工有多难受
I know how much it sucked for you to get that job.
但你扛下来了
But you did.
好让我可以去彩排
For me so I could get to rehearsal
去演戏剧
and be in the play.
现在你还一大早跑出去
And now you're running out early
给我买♥♥我最喜欢的早餐
and getting me my favorite breakfast?
我想让你知道 这对我来说有多重要
I--I just want you to know how much it means to me.
解释一下 为什么你自己的剧
Explain to me again why you bought 30 tickets
你还要买♥♥30张票
to your own show.
我只有10张赠票
I only get ten comps.
我们可不认识40个人
We don't know 40 people.
没人买♥♥票
No one's buying tickets.
-一个都没有 -会慢慢好起来的
- Nobody. - I'm sure it'll be fine.
我失去罗比了 他的心已经不在了
And I've lost Robbie. He's not himself.
就好像他突然之间对我恨之入骨一样
It's like he hates me all of a sudden.
卢 现在是科技周
Lou, it's tech week.
本就很难熬 不是吗
It's supposed to be hell, right?
而且他演不好
And he can't act.
总之 你应该了解一下他
Anyways, you should check him out.
他是走复古嘻哈风格
He's got, like, this retro hip-hop thing going on.
-超酷 -好 我会了解了解
- Like cool. - Okay, I'll check him out.
听着 今天表现很不错 戈迪
Listen, great work today, Gordy.
谢谢
Thank you.
二位 这孩子就是摇滚巨星
Guys, kid is a rock star.
大家都爱他
Everybody loves him.
逗得整个团队笑个不停
Had the whole group in stitches.
太好了
Amazing.
-这样很好啊 -没错
- That is so great. - Yeah.
-我们明天见面 对吗 -没错
- We meet tomorrow, right? - Yeah.
好 我很期待
Good, I'm looking forward to that.
我们也是
So are we.
那我俩周四见
And you I'll see Thursday?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
慢走 各位
Take care, guys.
-怎么样 -对
- So? - Yeah.
很好
It was good.
真的挺好的
Really good.
好吧
All right.
听我数 姑娘们
On my count, ladies!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
触碰我
Touch me, Oh
试着打动我 姑娘们
Come on, make me feel it, ladies!
触碰我
Touch me!
-好厉害 -能问你件事吗
- I'm very impressed. - Can I ask you something?
可以
Yeah.
墓地那场戏
That scene, the graveyard scene,
你觉得怎么样
how do you think it's going?
-你觉得我演得怎么样 -你演得很棒
- Like, how am I doing? - I think you're doing great.
拜托别说"很棒"这种话
Please don't use that word.
听着 这是个全新的领域
Listen, this is new, okay?
此前你我都没有尝试过
I mean, this is new for you, and it's new for me too.
对 但你演得超好
Yeah, but you're amazing.
我才没有
I'm not amazing.
这是事实
You are.
有些部分 我能演好
Some of this stuff, I can do.
跟你对戏的话 一切都很简单
When I'm with you, that's easy,
因为我不需要刻意去演
because I'm not acting.
但那场戏 万一我不是演员呢
But that scene, what if I'm not an actor?
我也没有打橄榄球了
I'm not playing football, either.
-我不知道自己在干嘛 -罗比
- Like, I don't know what I'm doing. - Robbie.
你会想明白的
You're gonna get it.
好吗
Okay?
来吧
Come on.
你想要这个吗
Hey, do you want this?
我已经吃了11片了
I've had, like, 11 slices already.
非常失策
Very ill advised.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
只是觉得我对我爸的态度太差了
I just feel like I've been really hard on my dad.
其实 这个可以给我吗
Actually, uh, can I take this?
他超喜欢意大利辣肠
He's a big pepperoni guy.
我拿给他尝尝吧
I'll bring it to him, I guess.
谢谢
Thanks.
可以跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我忙着呢
Uh, I'm busy.
想在这里进行是吗 好
You wanna do this here? Fine.
"还是没想好 给我点时间"
"Still on the fence. Need more time."
-什么东西 -闭嘴
- What the hell is-- - Shut up!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你没回我短♥信♥
Well, you didn't answer my text,
所以我来找你
so I'm here.
为什么还没想好 你是害怕吗
Why are you still on the fence? Are you scared?
-还需要钱吗 -不
- Do you need more money? - No.
我不想在这儿说
I really don't wanna talk about this here.
这影响到我了 这也是我的人生
Well, this affects me. It's my life too.
她说了不想谈这个
She said she doesn't want to talk about it.
滚开 我在和我女朋友说话
Get lost. I'm talking to my girl.
她不是你女朋友
She's not your girl.
-你在干嘛 -不好意思 你谁啊
- Who--What are you doing? - I'm sorry, who are you?
我是迈克尔 萨沙的朋友
I'm Michael. I'm Sasha's friend.
你很混♥蛋♥ 你现在就给我离开
You're being an ass, and you need to leave now.
-冷静点 -迈克尔
- Calm down. - Michael?
你不是男人
You're not a dude.
我是
Yes, I am.
你以为我会把你当回事吗
Oh, yeah, like I'm gonna take you serious--
住手
Stop!
你在干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop it!
哥们 哥们 哥们
Dude, dude, dude, dude!
大家都冷静
Everybody, calm down!
-刚才是怎么回事 -快走
- What the hell was that? - Go!
这家伙就是个白♥痴♥ 我是想帮你
This guy's an idiot. I was trying to help you.
不 你只是想表现得像男人
No, you were trying to be a guy
做你认为男人会做的事
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表