剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
* But now... *
妈 我需要的不仅仅是只有两个字的短♥信♥
Mom, I need more than just these two-word texts.
我想听到你的声音
I need to hear your voice.
我需要知道
I need to know that...
你没事
you're okay.
你在哪儿 我...
Where are you? Just...
*令心敬畏*
* My heart to fear *
回我电♥话♥
Call me.
*如此恩典 免我忧惧*
* And grace my fear relieved *
求你了
Please.
还有 我的剧两天后上演 如果你还在乎的话
And my show opens in two days, if you even care.
*归信伊始*
* How precious did *
*恩典即临*
* That grace appear *
*何等奇异*
* The hour I first *
*何其珍贵*
* Believed *
罗比 怎么了
Robbie, what's wrong?
我知道你说过你不想需要我
I know you said you didn't want to need me...
但我需要你
but I need you.
好 好 行
Yeah, yeah, okay.
这是什么
What is that?
给你门的铰锁
It's a chain lock for your door.
拜托让我装上它
Please let me install it.
好 好
Yeah, yeah, okay.
我从未感觉和一个人如此接近
I've never felt so close to someone.
我也是
Me neither.
所以我们没有... 没关系吧
So it's okay that we didn't...
没关系
Yeah.
好
Okay.
就是想再看一遍
Just, uh-- just reading this again.
太美妙了
So beautiful.
你还好吗 你在排练的时候
You okay? I mean, you got so upset
-那么激动 -没事 我没事
- at rehearsal. - Yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
你说你的家庭要分崩离析了
What you said about your family falling apart...
-你是什么... -那只是...
- What did you-- - Yeah, that was, uh...
只是...
that was...
没事 你不想说就别说
Sure, you don't have to talk about it.
我的家庭
Look, my-- my family is, uh...
非常崇信天主教
very... Catholic.
他们不希望我演汉森
And th-they don't like me playing Hanschen.
他们不同意同性恋
You know, that they don't approve of, you know, homosexuality.
其实 这剧里大部分内容他们都反对
Th-they don't approve of a lot of this, actually.
我感觉自己像颗定时炸♥弹♥
I-I feel like there's this bomb inside me.
自从我们开始排练这部剧
You know, ever since we started the show,
我就有种预感...
I have these feelings and...
如果我向他们袒露心声
I feel like if I ever opened up to them...
就会把我家炸得支离破碎
it'd just--it'd just blow up my family.
他们可是我家人啊
And they're my family. You know?
我爱他们
I love them.
比喻打得真好
It's a good metaphor.
你还真罩着我[如影随形]
You're literally hovering over me.
我没懂
I'm not getting the metaphor.
我们那晚是很愉快
I know we had a-- a great night,
但我们不是说好
but I just thought we agreed to,
分道扬镳吗
part ways.
你以为我出现在这儿是因为...
Do you think this is 'cause I'm...
算了 无所谓 随你吧
No, it's--it's fine. It's whatever.
我没在跟踪你
I'm not stalking you.
我来这儿是因为参与了康复项目
I'm here because I'm in a recovery program,
这是我社区服务的职责
and this is my community service.
什么康复项目
A recovery program for what?
酗酒
Drinking.
抱歉 我之前不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
我懂
I get it.
我只是你一时低落的意外
I was your dark night of the soul.
是你失意时抓住的稻草
You met me on your way down.
没关系 我还是...
Don't worry. It was--
我还是很开心 很愉快的体验
It was still great for me. I loved it,
如果吓到你了 对不起
But I'm sorry if it scared you.
我来这儿是因为我...
I'm here because I'm--I'm...
我真的很想改变自己
I'm trying to really change things up,
并非是跟踪你而来
not because I'm stalking you.
话说 我还挺愿意跟踪你的
Although, I would stalk you.
你很值得被跟踪
Pretty stalk-able.
三 四...
Three and four and...
是mi音 没事
And reach for the E... That's okay.
下一段再试试看
It's coming around again in no time.
三 四...
Three and four and...
别压手腕 很好
Keep those wrists up. Yep, there you go.
宾夕法尼亚州领养中心
*生我的妈妈啊*
* Mama who bore me *
*你从未教会我*
* Mama who gave me *
*如何与这个世界相处*
* No way to handle things *
*你让我心碎至极*
* Who made me so sad *
*妈妈 那些眼泪*
* Mama the weeping *
*妈妈 那些天使*
* Mama the angels *
我不收拾房♥间或做作业时...
Well, when I don't clean my room, or do my homework...
怎么了
What?
有些晚上...
Some nights...
爸爸会很凶地吼我
Papa yells at me, really loud.
不是吧
No!
这样呢
How's that?
没感觉
Nothing.
那这样呢
What about that?
没感觉
Nothing.
这样呢
And that?
我还是没感觉
I feel nothing.
*没错 你特么完了*
* Yeah you're hosed all right *
*就因为怨恨*
* And all for spite *
*你这傻瓜可以说拜拜了*
* You can kiss your sorry butt good-bye *
*你特么彻底完了 他们会毁掉你吗*
* Totally hosed, will they mess you up *
*你知道他们会尝试*
* Well, you know they're gonna try *
*特么彻底完了*
* Totally hosed *
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you, everyone.
精彩绝伦
Very impressive.
感谢前来 我们稍后再谈
Thanks for coming by. I'll talk to you soon, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
特么彻底完了
Totally hosed.
改得精彩
Excellent work.
我觉得修改后 剧情依然很完整
And I don't think you lost a thing, making those changes.
只是还有一点
We only have one more thought.
堕胎...
The abortion--
这个话题很敏感
it's a hot topic issue.
去掉这部分 就没问题了
If you can take that out, we're good to go.
可以把剧本改成温德拉心碎而亡
Wendla could die of a broken heart.
很好
Perfect.
批准演出
The show is on.
谢谢二位
Thank you both.
谢谢你 特蕾西
Thank you, Tracey.
各位
Okay, everyone.
演得很棒 演出获批了 去换衣服吧
Good job. The show is on, so, go get changed
明晚正式演出前 我们会再强调一下注意事项
and we will do final notes before we open tomorrow night, okay?
晚安
Have a good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才演得真糟糕
Okay, that was horrible.
我还得再嘱咐他们几点 你肯定也想
I have notes. I'm sure you have notes, too,
但演出前 我们一定能润色完善
but we're gonna make this the best it can be before curtain.
-刚才怎么回事 -什么
- What was that? - What?
你和沃德眉来眼去
That little... moment between you and Ward?
一脸神秘
That look?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你跟他私下达成什么交易了吗
Did you make some sort of deal with him?
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表