剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
其他人都能得到钱
Everyone else gets money.
每个人
Everyone.
还能拨出预算去多种30棵树
There's money to plant 30 more trees.
我在这儿就直话直说了
You know what? I'll be honest here,
我们的树够多了 好吗
we have enough damn trees, okay?
树都让我过敏了
Trees give me allergies.
这可是我们的戏剧部
This is our theater.
我们的戏剧部
Our theater.
而你们完全把它当作垃圾
And you treat us like complete crap.
你们这群有权有势的人应该抬头
You know, you fat cat district people need to get your heads
看看其他的东西 别只顾着橄榄球了
out of the sand and stop sucking up to football.
那只是项被严重夸大了的
It's just a dumb game that's been blown astronomically
体育运动
out of proportion.
而艺术
The arts.
艺术将我们和猿人区分开来
The arts is what separates us from the apes.
艺术让我们懂得了生死与爱
It makes us understand life and death and love
以及一切对我们来说很重要的东西
and everything that's important to us.
橄榄球除了让孩子们脑震荡还能有什么作用
What does football do but give these kids concussions?
我们需要两万块来制♥作♥这个剧
We need $20,000 to produce this show,
但我们可以缩减到一万四
but we'll make it work for 14.
一万四就够了
14 will suffice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我发言完毕了
I cede the floor.
我觉得我们应该让学校进行干涉
I think we need to involve the school.
你说你还不确定的
You said you didn't know for sure.
所以我们才需要核实
Which is exactly why we need to check.
我们需要找出答案
We need to find out for certain.
如果他在学校喝酒
If he's drinking at school,
那情况比我们想的还要糟糕得多
this is far worse than we thought.
是的 但要是我们什么都没发现呢
Yeah, and what if we don't find anything?
那样我们就失去他的信任了
Then we lose his trust.
难道不是他失去了我们的信任吗
Isn't he the one who lost our trust?
我们要正视我们所处的境况
We need to face the situation we're in here.
我们家有酗酒的遗传倾向
There is a genetic disposition to alcohol abuse in our family.
盖尔 他不是我爸
Gail. He's not my father.
我没说是
I never said that.
我父亲是个自恋的骗子
My father is a narcissist and a liar.
我们儿子不是那样
And that is not our son.
-我没说他是你♥爸♥爸 -好了
- I didn't say he was your dad. - Okay.
我会和戈迪谈谈 我会处理好这件事的
I'll talk to Gordy, all right? I will deal with this.
卢
Lou.
我们计划好了怎么在会议上行事的
We had a plan for how we were gonna handle the meeting.
-你同意了的 -是的
- You agreed to it. - Yes.
那是在我知道大屏幕的事之前
That's before I knew about the Jumbotron.
-简直火冒三丈 -好了 听着
- Infuriating. - Okay, look.
-如果这能解决问题 -如果什么能解决问题
- If this is going to work out-- - If what's gonna work out?
你和我
You and me.
你想把我开除了吗
Are you thinking about firing me?
不是
No.
你这语气像是要
Well, it sounds like you are--
特蕾西 我要处理的事很多 好吗
Tracey, I am dealing with a lot right now, okay?
我需要你支持我
I-I just need you to support me
而不是成为我的负担
and not be a liability.
-负担 -我不是那个意思...
- Liability? - I didn't mean--
别后悔你说的话
Don't try to take it back.
等等 特蕾西
Hold on. Just--Tracey.
*生我的妈妈啊 你从未教会我*
* Mama who bore me Mama who gave me *
姑娘们 有活力一点
Come on, ladies, give me some energy, please.
*妈妈 那些天使*
* Mama the angels *
*他们让我心碎至极*
* Who made me so sad *
*生我的妈妈啊 你从未教会我*
* Mama who bore me Mama who gave me *
安娜贝尓很不错 萨莎有进步
Annabelle, nice. Sasha, better.
格温表现得太过了 我只注意到她
Gwen is way too big again. She's all I can see.
是的 我们才刚刚开始
Yeah, well, you know, we're just getting started.
这一幕是关于温德拉的 我都没看到她
The scene is about Wendla. I-I don't even see her.
对 我在处理这事
Yep. I'm working on it.
格温 向舞台左后方移♥动♥
Gwen, move upstage left.
*而有些人却躺在那里哭泣*
* And some just lie there crying *
不 我说的是另一个方向
No, I meant the other way.
这就是舞台左后方
Okay, well, this is upstage left.
这是舞台左方 这是舞台右方 还有别的事吗
This is stage left, this is stage right--anything else?
表现得少一些
Yeah, just--just give me a little less.
少一些 你什么意思
Okay, less? What do you mean?
你有点太中心了
You're a little central.
中心 我不知道那是什么意思
Central? I don't know what that means.
你把别人的注意力都吸引到你身上了
You're taking focus from everyone else.
我只是按照要求在做
Okay, I'm just doing what I'm being told to do.
你意思是叫我演得差一点吗
Be less good, is that what you mean?
那是我的动力来源吗
Is that my motivation?
不是
No.
-算了 没意思 -格温 不要...
- Forget it, it's pointless. - Gwen, do not--
太业余了
No, it's amateur hour.
全体休息五分钟
Everyone take five!
真优秀
That's nice.
你把我们最棒的女演员弄哭了
That's our best actress who just ran off in tears.
格温
Gwen.
格温
Gwen...
-玛佐老师 -怎么了
- Mr. Mazzu. - What?
-抱歉我迟到了 -没关系 怎么了
- Sorry I'm late. - No, it's okay, what is it?
我在想
I was just wondering.
我一直都在杂物间换衣服
I've been changing in the utility room.
而这是戏剧社 你知道剧团的规矩
And this is the theater, you know the troupe and all.
我觉得独占一个空间很奇怪
I feel weird having a separate space.
那你觉得你应该在哪换衣服
So, where do you think you should change?
在男生的更衣室吧
I guess the boy's dressing room.
好的 我跟他们说说
Okay, good. Let me just talk to the guys.
不用了 没事的
Oh, no. That's okay.
我不想搞得太特殊
I don't want it to, like, become a thing.
-好 理解 -好的
- Right, I get that. - Yeah.
需要帮助就跟我说
You'll come and talk to me if you need any help.
-好吗 -嗯
- Will you do that? - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we chat for a minute?
我需要把午饭吃完 因为我要连上三节课
I need to finish lunch because I have three classes
然后马上去训练
straight and then I go right to practice.
嗯 我也需要跟你谈谈
Yeah, and I need to talk to you.
什么事 关于昨天吗
What is this? About yesterday?
我没喝酒 是妈妈乱下的结论
I wasn't drinking. Mom's going off the deep end.
戈迪 我知道你有截然不同的另一面
Gordy, I know there's this whole other side to who you are.
这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你很有创造力
You're such a creative guy.
你会摄影 弹吉他
You've got your photography, your guitar playing,
我希望你不要封闭自己的那一面
I just--I wish you wouldn't shut off that side of yourself.
-尤其是现在 -什么意思
- Especially now. - What do you mean by that?
你在跟酗酒作斗争
You're struggling with drinking.
我说了 我戒酒了
I told you I stopped doing that.
你昨天在学校喝酒了吗
Were you drinking yesterday at school?
没有
No.
那你开车出去的时候呢
What about when you took the car?
你是开车去买♥♥酒吗
Were you driving to buy alcohol?
哪来的钱 你拿走了我的钱包 记得吗
With what money? You took my wallet, remember?
听着 我们需要对彼此坦诚
Look, we need to be honest with each other.
任何困难我们都能度过 都能解决
Everything else we can get through, we can figure it out,
但你得跟我说实话
but you gotta be honest with me.
好吧 我说实话
Okay, I'll be honest.
我不是艺术家
I'm not an artist.
我不是摄影师
I'm not a photographer.
也不是音乐家
And I'm not a musician.
我不想在车上唱音乐剧歌♥曲
I don't want to sing show tunes in the car.
音乐剧歌♥曲让我想吐
Show tunes make me puke.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表