剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
《青春崛起》前情提要
Previously on "Rise"...
这场球你要保持清醒
You need to get your head in this game
否则我们就要输球了
before we give this one away.
不
No.
罗比·索恩在二年级迎来了滑铁卢
Welcome to the sophomore slump, Robbie Thorne.
别再来见我了
Don't come and see me.
别给我发短♥信♥
Don't text me.
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me.
我会戒酒的 我保证
I'll stop drinking, I promise.
我希望你考虑一下寻求帮助
I want you to think about getting some help...
跟你演那些对手戏...
I mean, doing those scenes with you, it's...
有时候我都忘了那不是真的
sometimes I forget that that wasn't real.
亲爱的 你妈妈和我要离婚了
Honey, your mom and I are getting a divorce.
怎么会发生这种事
This can't be happening.
不许用你的脏手碰我
Just keep your hands off of me.
我知道你喜欢别人关注你
I know you love the attention.
戈迪 要走了 该起来了
Gordy, let's go. Time to get up.
我已经起来了
I'm up.
青春崛起
第一季 第六集
爪哇兄弟家的椰子奶昔
Coconut smoothie from Java Brothers.
不客气
You're welcome.
我吃过早餐了
I ate breakfast.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我很累 我只想过一遍台词
Sorry, I'm tired, and I just want to go over my lines.
安东
Anton.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你想揍我的另一只眼睛吗
You want to punch me in the other eye?
不
No.
听我说 我知道我妈干了什么
Look. I know what my mom did.
我也知道你这么多年来都做了些什么
And I know what you did and have been doing for years.
但我真的需要这份工作
But I really need this job.
-真的很需要 -别浪费口舌了
- Like, really bad. - Don't waste your breath.
你没被开除
You're not fired.
我可没时间找两个替代你们的人
I have no time to look for two replacements.
看看你的排班
Check your schedule.
安东 我没法在下午上班
Anton, wait. I can't work afternoons.
我整周都有排练
I have rehearsals all week.
这没得商量
It's not a negotiation.
要么就来上班 要么就滚蛋
You don't want the job, or you don't.
预备
Ready!
从右侧移♥动♥
Drift right.
交叉前进
Zebra X.
他在搞什么鬼
Oh, what the hell is he doing?
快吹哨
Blow the damn whistle.
索恩 根本不是那样
Yo, Thorne, that's not a thing, man.
浅穿越
Shallow cross!
交叉前进 浅穿越
Zebra X, shallow cross.
乔·汉森 到这儿来
Joe Hanson, get in here.
不是吧教练 真的吗
Come on, coach. Really?
他至少熟悉战术
He knows the plays.
这是在浪费时间 我得在周五前连续训练
This is a waste of time. I need my reps before Friday.
这是浪费时间 你根本不记得战术
Oh, it's a waste of time? You don't know the plays.
你觉得这是在浪费时间
And you think it's a waste of time?
上次比赛我糊涂了 不会再有第二次了
I got mixed up. It won't happen again.
别这样 教练
Come on, coach.
不 你已经完蛋了所以不会有第二次了
No, it's not gonna happen again 'cause you're done.
下场
Get off the field.
-你认真的吗 -我看起来是认真的吗
- Are you serious? - Do I look serious?
搞什么 教练 你怎么了
What the hell, coach? What's your problem?
我怎么了
What's my problem?
我的问题是 你和我顶嘴
My problem is you talking back to me.
立刻滚下场
Now, get your ass off my field!
滚
Go!
开始 再跑一次 把战术跑对
Let's go. Run it again and run it right!
把头盔捡起来
Hey! Pick that hat up.
好了 交叉前进 浅穿越
Okay, zebra X, shallow cross.
-开球 -欢迎来到我的阶级
- And hut! - Welcome to my world.
好样的
There we go!
好样的
There we go.
现在这才像样
Now we're getting somewhere.
好了 是这样的
All right, look,
我知道我们接下来几周都要做准备
I know we got our work cut out for us these next few weeks,
但我有个激动人心的消息与大家分享
but, uh, I have something exciting I want to share.
可以给我来个击鼓吗
Can I get a drum roll, please?
来吧
Come on.
马舒斯
Maashous.
各位 来看看你们的舞台布景
All right, come take a look at your set everyone.
好了 千万别碰
All right, please, don't touch.
马舒斯对他的手工作品很爱惜的
Maashous is very protective of his handiwork.
没什么
It's no big deal.
你们在这里所看见的
So everything you see here
代表的是19世纪的德国
represents 19th century Germany,
但也代表了当代的斯坦顿
but it also represents modern day Stanton.
明白了吧 这是过去与现代的融合
See, it's a fusion of the old and new.
陌生与熟悉的融合
Foreign and familiar.
有我们圣西里尔教堂的尖塔
We got the, uh, steeple from our very own Saint Cyril's church.
有韦恩街大桥
The Wayne Street bridge.
我个人最喜欢的是
And, my personal favorite,
钢铁厂里的烟囱
smoke stacks from our mill.
通常 当人们看到一个
Now, too often, when people come across a story
发生在不同时间或地点的故事布景时
set in a different time or place,
他们无法产生共鸣
they can't relate. You know,
"那不是我的世界
"That's not my world.
那不是我"
That's not me."
但是当大家看到这个剧的时候
But when people see this show,
他们会看到这个小镇的影子
they're gonna see a reflection of this town,
他们自己的影子
a reflection of themselves.
把烟点上
Cue the smoke.
-对吧 -好棒啊
- Right? - That's so cool.
马舒斯 咱们给马舒斯鼓个掌
Maashous. Let's have a round of applause for Maashous.
-这绝对不可能 -我知道
- It's impossible. - I know.
你担心材料问题
You're worried about the materials.
以及花费 我会搞定所有问题的
And the cost. I'm gonna make all that happen.
你只要告诉我你需要什么
You just tell me what you need,
我会有办法付钱给你的
and I will figure out a way to pay for it.
你能让时间倒流吗 我需要回到过去
Can you go back in time? Because that's what I need.
-你应该几周前就把这个给我的 -这样吧
- You should have gotten this to me weeks ago. - Okay, you know what?
这很美
Okay. It is beautiful.
好吧 但我们只需要找到其精髓所在
All right? But we can find ways to get the essence of it--
不 我们就要搭这个布景
No. We're building this set.
这个布景
Thi--this set.
请进
Yeah?
-抱歉 我不知道 -没事
- Oh. Sorry I didn't realize-- - No, no, it's okay.
我们聊完了 请进
We're done. Come in.
你把这件事变得太复杂了
You're making this harder than it needs to be.
这不是百老汇 卢
This isn't Broadway, Lou.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's up, honey?
这事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about this.
没事没事 过来
Hey, hey, hey. Come here, come here.
坐吧
Sit down.
坐吧
Sit down.
我这周下午不能来排练了
I can't make afternoon rehearsals this week.
莉莱特
Lilette.
我们还剩三周了
We have three weeks left.
你演的是温德拉 是主角
You're Wendla. You're the lead.
我知道 但我得去工作
I know, but I have to work.
我遇到了点麻烦 我妈丢了工作
I have a situation. My mom lost her job.
在她找到工作之前 我得加班
And until she gets another one, I have to work extra shifts.
我们需要钱付房♥租 对不起
We need the money for rent, and I'm so sorry.
但我没得选
But I don't have any other options.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表