剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
发生了这么多事 我想着
Well, after everything that's happened I just figured
我们可以好好谈谈
we could air some things out.
我叫罗比拆穿你的大话
I told Robbie to call your bluff,
就算他不退出演出
that you wouldn't continue to bench him
你也不会继续让他替补上场
even if he refused to quit the show.
我错了
I was wrong.
那是个糟糕的建议 我对此道歉
That was bad advice, and I apologize.
根据电台所说
Now, according to the radio,
是我把你的整个赛季给毁了
I am responsible for ruining your entire season,
这显然言过其实了
which is obviously an exaggeration.
快说重点吧
Are we coming to a point here?
重点是 比我演出
The point is what is more important
或你球队更重要的是这个年轻人
than my show or your team is this young man.
我希望你能考虑让他周五首发
I want you to consider letting him start this Friday.
-所以你又是戏剧老师又是橄榄球教练 -山姆
- So you're like a drama teacher and a football coach. - Sam.
我首发和替补名单已经排好了 不会改了
Look, I got a depth chart out. I made my decision.
他是你最好的四分卫
He's your best quarterback.
他是你最棒的球员 我们都心知肚明
He's your best athlete. We both know that.
可惜自从他开始排练你的节目后
Unfortunately, since he started doing your play,
我就没时间让他做好准备
I haven't had time with him to get him ready
他应该在场上做的
both mentally and physically
无论是身体还是心理
for what he ought to be doing on that field.
我这就在给你时间啊
And I am giving you that time.
我允许罗比跳过本周的所有排练
I am excusing Robbie from all rehearsals this week
好让他全身心投入周五的比赛
so he can focus entirely on Friday's game.
-你要找人替我吗 -不
- Are you re-casting me? - No.
我是给你时间专注比赛
I am giving you time to focus on the game.
你要去参加周五的比赛
You're going to get through Friday.
你下周没比赛
You got a bye week next week.
下周重心将会是演出
Next week will be about the show.
大家皆大欢喜
Hey, then everybody wins.
这个年轻人热爱橄榄球
This young man loves football.
他有天赋
He has a gift for it.
别让我的所作所为阻碍了他
Don't let what I've done get in the way of that.
这周他归你了
He's all yours this week.
轮到你做决定了 山姆
Ball's in your court, Sam.
证明给我看
Prove it to me.
是 教练
Yes, sir.
你有48小时时间 证明给我看
You got 48 hours. Prove it to me.
我感觉就是的
I feel like it is.
我走进去 我说"大家好"
I walk in there and I'm like, "Oh. Hi."
-"谢谢你们..." -我的钱就没了
- "Thank you for all the..." - There goes all of my money.
我是来确保你坦诚的
I'm here to keep you honest.
格温
Hey, Gwen.
坦诚
Honest?
-嗨 -乔琳娜 对吧
- Hey. - Uh, Jolene, right?
对 记性真好
Yeah, good memory.
-图书馆见 -好
- I'll meet you in the library. - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -很好 你呢
- How's it going? - Good, you?
很好
Good.
前几天晚上很...
The other night was, uh...
是啊 我们有空该再约一次
Yeah. Yeah, it was. We should do it again sometime.
我说不好 日程很满
I don't know. Calendar's kind of tight.
我日程上没有任何事
I don't have anything on my calendar.
其实连日程安排都没有
Actually don't even have a calendar.
总之 我们可以在任何地方见
Anyway, uh, I'll meet you anywhere.
任何时候都行
Anytime.
好
Okay.
-我该... -嗯
- I--I should... - Yeah.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
*你会*
* Oh, you're gonna *
*受伤*
* Be wounded *
*你会成为我的伤口*
* Oh, you're gonna be my wound *
*你会*
* You're gonna-- *
好了 好了 等等
Okay, okay. Uh, hold on.
什么情况
What is happening?
怎么没一点激♥情♥
Why aren't you guys digging into this?
肢体动作呢
Where's the physicality?
我们决定这场戏我们想更含蓄一点
We decided we want to do a more subtle version of the scene.
我觉得这样更自在
It's--it's what I'm comfortable with.
我不介意含蓄 但我们不能削弱情感
Look, I don't mind subtle, but we can't water it down.
我们票已经卖♥♥光了
Look, we got full houses now.
这是我们的机会
I mean, this is our chance
向人们展示什么是可能的
to show people what's really possible.
我们不能害怕题材
We cannot be afraid of the material.
好吗 这是一场情欲戏
Okay? This is an erotic scene.
关于色♥欲♥和性压抑
It's about lust and repressed sexuality.
我们想要后排的人也能感受到
We want them to feel it in the back row.
我要立刻知道是谁拍了那个视频
I need to know who made that video right now.
什么视频
What video?
如果这是你想要的 我就毙了这节目
I will shut this entire damn thing down if that's what you want.
谁拍的
Who is responsible?
是我
It was me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-马上删掉 -好
- That comes down now. - Okay.
现在就去
Now!
休息五分钟
Let's take five.
我试过打自己
I've tried hitting myself
看看内心会是什么感觉
to see how it really feels inside.
这内容真扭曲
This is some twisted stuff.
谢谢你陪我练台词
Thanks for running lines with me.
玛佐老师给罗比放了一周的假
Mr. Mazzu gave Robbie the entire week off,
我需要排练这场戏
and I really need to run the scene.
无论你需要什么 宝贝 我都在
Anything you need, baby. I'm here for you.
你会在好莱坞大道上留下自己的星星
You are gonna get your own star on Hollywood Boulevard.
你会的
Yes, you are.
妈妈
So, Mom...
今天在学校有人说了些话
someone said something at school today.
我说那不是真的 但我就是想确认下
I said it wasn't true, but I just wanted to make sure.
什么事
About what?
你和斯特里克兰教练
You and Coach Strickland.
谁说的
Who said that?
格温
Gwen.
我跟她说这不是真的
I told her it wasn't true
因为你告诉我已经结束了
because you told me it was over.
是结束了 对吗
It's over right?
亲爱的 现在还没有外人知道
Honey, it's not really public right now,
但斯特里克兰教练...山姆和我
but Coach Strickland-- Sam and I
我们在约会
have been seeing each other.
不是你听上去的那样
It's--it's not what it sounds like.
-不是吗 -我工作的那家汽车旅馆
- Oh, it's not? - The motel I'm working at,
他现在住在那儿
he's--he's staying there.
所以你在上班的地方偷♥情♥
So you're having an affair at work?
不 他和那个女人的婚姻...
No, his marriage to that woman--
-是格温母亲 -破碎了
- Gwen's mother. - Broke up.
他还没正式离婚 我和他也才刚开始约会
His divorce isn't official, and it's new,
所以我们还没对外界公布 但...
so it's not like we're going public with it yet, but...
我在乎山姆
I care about Sam.
他也在乎我
And he cares about me.
这不是什么可鄙的外遇
It's not some sordid affair.
妈 你和他在你工作的廉价汽车旅馆见面
Mom, you're meeting him at a crappy motel
并发♥生♥关♥系♥
that you work at to have sex with him.
这就是可鄙的外遇
That's literally a sordid affair.
亲爱的 你得信任我
Sweetie, you have to trust me.
你还是孩子 而我不是
You're still a kid and I'm not.
我自有分寸
I know what I'm doing.
你得信任我 这是好事
And you need to trust me. This is a good thing.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
你才是成年人
You're the adult.
我无话可说
I can't even...
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表