剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
In addition to being the lighting operator,
你想负责灯光设计的工作吗
how would you like to do the lighting design?
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
真的 你对这个系统非常熟悉
Yeah, I mean, you know everything about this system,
我也真的认为你有能力做到
and I--I really believe you could do it.
我很乐意试试
Love to try.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没什么 应该的
Yeah, sure thing.
-好吧 -那行
- Okay. - All right.
努力拿下吧
Go get 'em.
你♥爸♥把我整得很惨
Your dad's really been kicking my ass.
你♥爸♥也把我整得很惨 所以我们扯平了
Well, yours has been kicking mine, so we're even.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
-我一直在到处找你 -是吗
- I've been looking for you. - Yeah?
我在找我们当初排《仲夏夜之梦》时
Well, I'm looking for the branch Peaseblossom we used
用过的豆花花枝
when we did "Midsummer Night's Dream."
用在打架场景中实在太合适了
It'll work perfectly for the beating scene.
好极了
Great.
特蕾西 关于之前的事...
Uh, listen, Tracey, about before--
你知道身处这个房♥间 最滑稽的一点是什么吗
You know what's so funny about being in this room?
我对这些道具都太熟悉了
I know every single one of these props.
每一个都很熟
Every one.
比如这个
This?
这是《音乐人》中用过的扫帚
This was the broom from "The Music Man."
哈罗德·希尔是由路易斯·加西亚扮演的
Lewis Garcia played Harold Hill,
2010年春季的事
spring of 2010.
再比如这个
This?
这是《豌豆公主》里用过的大酒杯
This here is the tankard from "Once Upon a Mattress."
我用金属漆亲自给它上的漆
I painted it myself with metallic paint.
它本来只是个透明塑料杯
It's actually a clear plastic mug.
再比如这个水晶球
This crystal ball?
2014版《绿野仙踪》里用的
"Wizard of Oz," 2014.
我是在一个车♥库♥售卖♥♥活动上发现的
I found it at a garage sale
用一张星巴克咖啡卡换回来了
and traded it for a Starbucks Coffee card
那是一个学生送我的圣诞礼物
that one of the kids had given me for Christmas.
我还可以继续说很多
I can go on and on.
我对这里的每个道具都很熟
I know every single prop in here.
我的整个生活都在这里
My life's in here.
没错 或许我应该拥有更多私人生活
And yeah, maybe I should have more of a life,
或许这个大家庭对我来说过于沉重了
and maybe this is too much of a family for me,
但它就是我的家庭
but it is my family,
而你用你的"展望"在破坏我的家庭
and you are messing with it with your "Vision,"
我本来试图支持你的
which I tried to support you in,
尽管你贸然闯入这里
even though you walked in here
夺走了我心心念念的工作
and took a job away from me that I wanted,
这工作本就该是我的
that should've been mine!
但这些委屈我都忍♥了
But I sucked it up
因为孩子们和戏剧社摆在第一位
because the kids and the theater come first.
不过我还有句话要对你说
But I got one more thing to say to you.
说完就把这事彻底封存起来
And we're gonna put this away
以后再也不提
and never talk about it again.
西蒙离开是你的错
It's your fault that Simon is leaving.
你心里清楚 我心里也清楚 就直说了吧
You know it, and I know it, so let's just say it.
是你把这角色给了他
You gave him this role.
你明知道会挑起什么
You knew what you were stirring up.
现在他要走了
And now he's leaving.
并非一切都以你的展望为中心 玛佐老师
This isn't just about your vision, Mr. Mazzu.
你面对的是别人的人生
These are people's lives you're dealing with.
*你们从未进行过的谈话*
* The talks you never had *
*你们从未一起度过的周六时光*
* The Saturdays you never spent *
*你们从未去过的成年人的地方*
* All the grown-up places you never went *
*你无法理解的那些哭泣*
* And all of the crying you wouldn't understand *
*你任由他哭泣*
* You just let him cry *
*让他蜕变成男子汉*
* Make a man out of him *
*他所有期盼过的东西 都被抛在身后*
* All things he ever wished are left behind *
*他妈妈做过的 所有让他放在心上的那些事*
* All the things his mama did to make him mind *
*以及他爸爸对他未来的期望*
* And how his dad had hoped he'd grow *
*他经历过的所有事都被抛在身后*
* All things he ever lived are left behind *
*他脑海中闪过的所有恐惧*
* All the fears that ever flickered through his mind *
*以及他心中沉积的悲伤*
* All the sadness that he'd come to own *
这位女士
Hey, lady.
别再来见我了
Don't come and see me ever again.
发生什么事了
What happened?
每次你来见我
When you come see me,
我就会整天都想着你
I think about you all day.
我就像变了个人似的
I turn into a different person.
我想要你
I want you.
我会变得脆弱 不堪
I get soft and weak.
我会做出愚蠢的决定
I make stupid decisions.
给
Um, here.
我...
I, um...
我不想要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
别再来见我了 别给我发短♥信♥
Don't come and see me. Don't text me.
别跟我说话
Don't talk to me.
我很喜欢你
I care for you a lot.
但说实话 现在发生了太多乱七八糟的事
But honestly, it doesn't amount to much
这份喜欢也算不得什么了
in the grand scheme of things right now.
我要为我的宝贝女儿树立一个更好的榜样
I need to be a better role model for my little girl.
我要教会她 并非每个男人都会玩弄女人
I need to teach her that men aren't all users.
等她再长大些 对灰色地带就会有更好的了解
She'll understand the gray area better when she's older.
我不想你离开 西蒙
I don't want you to leave, Simon.
我都不敢想象
I can't even think about it.
我会崩溃的
I'll fall apart.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you too.
我真的很不擅长演戏
你能陪我练台词吗
能 不能
罗比
罗比·索恩
Robbie Thorne.
他有女朋友了 好像
He has a girlfriend. I think.
我不会喜欢上那种男生
I'm not gonna fall for a guy like that.
我从小见识过太多这种人
I've lived around that all my life.
不会对他动心的
Not gonna happen.
排练见咯
See you at rehearsal.
这话你说不了多久了
You won't be able to say that much longer.
得让这些日子有意义
Got to make these days count.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
你好 我们初次见面 我是卢·玛佐卡利
Uh, hi. We've never met. I--I'm Lou Mazzuchelli.
斯坦顿高中的戏剧社导演
I'm the theater director at Stanton High.
怎么了
What's happened?
我刚听说西蒙要转学
Well, I--I just heard that Simon is leaving
-到圣弗朗西斯学校 -没错
- to go to St. Francis. - Yes, he is.
我跟西蒙谈过了
Yeah, well, I spoke to Simon and he--
他说是因为圣弗朗西斯
he said it's because St. Francis has
能提供更多上大学的
so many more opportunities and facilities available
-机会和条件 -我们心意已决
- for college placement. - Our minds are made up.
请听我说完
Yeah, just hear me out.
我不太想...
I don't really want to re--
我可以免费帮他
Look, I-- I can help him with--
做升学指导
with college counseling free of charge,
他可以在网上读大学先修课程
and he could do AP classes online.
我不知道西蒙为何这么说
I don't know why Simon told you that.
他大概是不好意思告诉你真♥相♥
I guess he was too embarrassed to tell you the truth.
你正在制♥作♥的剧
The production you're doing
违背了我们所信仰的一切
goes against everything we believe in.
-你们读过了吗 -我们读过了
- Have you read it? - Yes, we have.
抱歉 我们只是...
I'm sorry, we just--
我们不赞成堕胎
we don't agree with abortion,
同性性♥爱♥ 婚前性行为
gay sex, premarital sex.
这个剧有父亲猥亵自己女儿的内容
It talks about fathers molesting their daughters.
实在太阴暗了
It's just too dark.
我们不希望儿子
This is not the world of values
在这种价值观的围绕下成长
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表