剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
For the Cinch Jones connectors.
去年就开始松了
They were getting loose last year.
也许你可以把这个也扔进篝火烧了
Maybe you can toss this thing on another bonfire.
这是在挖苦吗
Is that supposed to be sarcastic?
大家都分辨不出来 这是我的毛病
People never know. It's a problem I have.
-你能不能修好它 -还不知道
- Can you fix it or not? - I don't know yet.
说实话 我弟弟才是我们家最会修电器的人
Truth be told, my brother is the electrician in the family.
好吧 我要去教性了
All right. I got to go teach sex.
是上性教育课 变♥态♥
Sex ed, you perv.
天啊
Jeez.
我要去上历史课了
I, uh, got to go to history.
我是不是说了冒犯乌尔夫老师的话
Did I say something to insult Ms. Wolfe?
我绝对不希望那样
'Cause that is the last thing that I would ever want to do.
没有 她脾气不好 仅此而已
No, she runs hot. That's all.
特别不好 我知道
Big time, I know.
我在她旁边总是很狼狈 她...
I always get so flustered around her. She just...
她是斯坦顿高中最了不起的人
she's the most amazing person at Stanton.
你该约她喝咖啡
You should ask her out for coffee.
-什么 乌尔夫老师吗 -嗯
- What? Ms. Wolfe? - Mm-hmm.
我该约乌尔夫老师喝咖啡 这太疯狂了
I should ask Ms. Wolfe for coffee? That's insane.
-为什么不呢 -太疯狂了
- Why not? Why not? - That's insane.
我不知道 因为她是乌尔夫老师
I don't know. It's 'cause she's Ms. Wolfe.
她叫特蕾西
Her name is Tracey,
你们俩会很合得来的
and I really think you two could hit it off.
我说不好 她单身吗
I don't know. Is she even single?
单得很
She's very single.
考虑一下
Think about it.
-你没问题吧 -没问题
- You're good, right? - Good.
嗨 嗨
Hey, hey. Hi.
我得跟你聊聊莉莱特
I just need to talk to you about--about Lilette.
好
Okay.
你邀请了她去你的派对
You invited her to your party.
问题是你在和那个拉拉队女生交往
Problem is, you're dating that rally girl.
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie?
没有 我们只是有感觉
No, man, we just have a vibe.
莉莱特不会随便"有感觉" 好吗
Well, Lilette doesn't vibe. Okay?
你明白我的话了吗
Are we understanding each other?
大概吧
I guess?
听着 我在这儿待不了多久了
Look, I'm not going to be here much longer.
你要是伤害莉莱特
Just, if you hurt Lilette,
我就杀了你
I'll kill ya.
懂吗
Okay?
够清楚了吧
Is that more clear?
是的
Yep.
好 很好
Okay. Good.
祝你今晚赢球[断腿]
Break a leg tonight.
在橄榄球圈我们不这么说
Yeah, we don't say that in football.
乌尔夫老师
Um, Ms. Wolfe?
抱歉打扰 卢叫我过来
Hey, sorry to interrupt, but, uh, Lou asked me to stop by
跟你说那个灯光控制台需要...
and tell you that the light board is gonna need--
-真"意外" -嗯
- Shocker. - Yeah.
谢谢你的努力
Thanks for trying, I guess.
还有别的事吗
Something else?
没
No.
我在想你要不要
Um, I mean I was just wondering if you...
去吃点东西
wanted to get some food?
不用了 谢谢 我一个小时前才吃了
Oh, no, thanks. I ate like an hour ago.
不 我想的是
Oh, no, I was--I was thinking maybe,
或许约个时间吃晚餐
you know, maybe dinner sometime.
我们还是把重心放在灯光上吧
Let's just stick to the lights, okay?
当然
Totally.
公私分明 我懂
Keep things professional, I get it.
我会联♥系♥我弟弟 让他来看看灯控台
I'll call my brother, get him to check out that light board.
很好
Terrific.
特蕾西 你好
Tracey. Hi.
我们见过 我是盖尔 卢的妻子
We've met. I'm Gail, Lou's wife.
-是的 你好 -你好
- Yes, yes, hi, hi. - Hi.
-你好吗 -特蕾西 嗨
- How are you? - Tracey, hey.
-嗨 -你听说过这两人 赛迪和凯特琳
- Hey. - You've heard about these two, Sadie and Kaitlin.
姑娘们好 你们真漂亮
Hi, girls. Wow, you're so beautiful.
-谢谢 -大概是遗传了你们妈妈吧
- Thank you. - Got it from your mom I guess.
-我们走 -再见
- Let's go. - Bye, girls.
你一个人来的吗 过来和我们坐吧
Are you here alone? You should sit with us.
不用 你和你家人在一起
Oh, no, no, no. You're with your family and--
天啊 我的天
Oh, my goodness, oh, my goodness.
转过去 转过去
Look away, look away.
别看 别看 别看
Don't look, don't look, don't look.
克兰普尔老师突然约我出去
Mr. Kranepool asked me out on a date out of nowhere.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
谁知道呢
Huh. Well, who knows?
或许你该去赴约
Maybe you should go for it.
再糟也可以免费吃顿饭
I mean, at worst, it's a free meal.
不了 我们是不同类型的人
Nah, we're in different departments.
没有共同点
We have nothing in common.
不去试试 你又如何知道
How do you know you have nothing in common
你们没有共同点
unless you give it a try?
我觉得你该去 你有什么好损失的
I say go for it. What do you have to lose?
和克兰普尔
With Kranepool?
-考虑一下 -过来和我们坐吧
- Think about it. - Come sit with us.
猛虎队
-嗨 -嗨 祝你今晚好运
- Hey. - Hey, good luck tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
还记得我跟你说
Remember when I told you
你可以带个人来派对吗
you could bring someone to the party?
-记得 -我收回
- Yeah. - I take it back.
我希望你一个人来
I want you to come alone.
还有我和斯蒂芬妮分手了
And I broke things up with Stephanie.
我想让你知道
I wanted you to know that.
-好 -到时见
- Okay. - See you there?
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
*旗帜在黑暗过后依然耸立*
* Flag was still there *
*你说那星条旗*
* Oh, say does that star spangled *
*是否会静止*
* Banner yet wave *
*在自♥由♥的土地上飘舞*
* O'er the land of the free *
*在勇者的家园上*
* And the home *
*飞扬*
* Of the brave? *
加油 猛虎队
Go, Tigers!
用94XD战术开球
Pass 94 X D cross.
-准备好了吗 -散开
- Ready? - Break!
我看着没空挡 其实有的 懂吗
Hey, don't look like I'm open? I'm open, you feel me?
看到看台上拿着笔记板的那些球探了吗
See those scouts up there with their clipboards.
我们去帮你拿下全额奖学金吧
Let's get you that full ride.
罗比 做点什么
Come on, Robbie. Do something now.
快
Let's go.
高二生罗比·索恩紧贴在中锋身后
Sophomore Robbie Thorne is under center.
贾马尔·哈里斯动起来了
Jamal Harris goes in motion.
-预备 -索恩接住发球
- Ready? - Thorne takes the snap.
明星接球员贾马尔·哈里斯
He's got star receiver Jamal Harris
在场上飞奔
absolutely streaking down the field.
索恩将球抛出...
Thorne uncorks one and...
成功接住 叮叮叮
It is complete. Ding, ding, ding.
这场比赛会很有意思 同学们
This is going to be fun, boys and girls.
达阵得分
Touchdown!
加油
Let's go!
高二生罗比·索恩今晚
Sophomore Robbie Thorne should have a chance
应该有机会疯狂得分
to light up the scoreboard like a pinball machine here tonight.
加油 罗比
Go, Robbie!
你看到那投了吗 9号♥很强 对吧
You see that throw? Nine got a gun, don't he?
那是罗比·索恩
That's Robbie Thorne.
才刚上高二
Only a sophomore.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表