剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
What's in the cup?
就是牛奶
Just...milk.
你给我立刻上车
You're getting in that car now.
不上又怎么样
Yeah, or what?
卢
Lou.
卢
Lou!
卢 住手 住手
Lou, stop it, stop it. Stop.
-你叫我住手 -对
- Me? Me? - Yes.
对
Yes!
我要回去了
I'm going back in.
你想的话就把我拖出来吧
Come on, drag me out if you want to.
戈迪
Gordy.
亲爱的 我们走吧
Honey, honey. Let's go.
是怎么操作的呢
So, how does it work?
你准备做手术之类的吗
Like, you gonna get surgery or something?
很多男变性人会做胸部手术
A lot of transguys get top surgery.
我以后可能也会做 但手术很昂贵
I might one day, but it's expensive.
那下面呢
And what about the bottom?
这个更复杂一些
It's a bit more complicated.
但你现在还是坐着尿尿 对吧
But you still pee sitting down though, right?
没什么问题吧
Everything okay?
我们只是在问你女朋友一些问题
Yeah, we're just asking your girlfriend some questions.
还是说是你男朋友
Or is it your boyfriend?
如果他或她是男人 那你算是基佬吗
Yeah, if he/she's a guy, does that make you gay?
-好了 -我们走吧
- Okay, um... - All right, let's go.
这些人一无所知
These guys are clueless.
哥们
Dude.
怎么了 哥们
What, dude?
-迈克尔 -别碰我 玛格丽特
- Michael. - Don't touch me, Margaret.
-别这样 -别碰我
- Guys, please. - Don't touch me!
听你朋友的 玛格丽特
Hey, listen to your friend, Margaret.
走吧 没人邀请你来
Leave. Nobody invited you.
我邀请他们来的
I invited them.
还有 他叫迈克尔
And his name is Michael.
看来我们知道1号♥四分卫站在哪一边了
Guess we know what side QB-1 is on.
你错了
You're wrong, man.
这就是我看到的
That's what I see.
知道吗 算了吧
You know what? Forget this.
派对结束了 都给我回家
Party's over. Everybody go home.
大家千万不要酒驾
I don't want any drinking and driving.
把那些杯子给我 我给你叫优步
Give me those cups. I'll get you an Uber.
谁需要叫优步
Who needs an Uber?
刚才太...
That was so...
你那样站出来维护迈克尔
just...the way you stood up for Michael.
你不知道那让我付出了什么代价
You have no idea what that just cost me.
-罗比 我... -派对结束了
- Robbie, I'm-- - The party's over.
你不用特地送我到家门口
You didn't have to walk me all the way to the door.
骑士风度仍未消失
Chivalry isn't dead.
你决定留下 我真的很高兴
I'm really glad you decided to stay.
我今晚很愉快
I-I had so much fun.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
谢谢你请客
So, uh, thanks for the food.
不客气
You're welcome.
也许我们以后可以再约
Maybe we'll do it again, sometime.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
好的
Okay, yeah.
-好的 我懂了 -安迪
- Okay, yeah, I get it. - Andy.
真的有可能
Really maybe.
只是...
It's just I...
我得好好考虑这事 你知道吗
got to think about this a little bit, you know?
但我今晚很开心
But I had a good time.
真的
I really did.
所以...
So...
好吧
Okay.
我要说晚安了
I'm--I'm gonna say good night now.
好了
Okay.
谢谢你送我回来
Yeah, uh, thanks for taking me.
还有送安娜贝尔回家
And for helping Annabelle get home.
不客气
Of course.
你没必要叫计程车
I mean, you didn't need to call a cab.
西蒙
Hey, Simon.
嗯
Yeah.
你不只是个好歌♥手
You're not just a good singer.
当然了 你是个非常优秀的歌♥手 不过...
I mean, you are a really, really good singer, but...
你还是个优秀的演员
you're also a great actor.
跟你演那些对手戏...
I mean, doing those scenes with you, it's...
有时候我都忘了那不是真的
I mean, sometimes I forget that that wasn't real.
你懂吗
You know?
谢谢 我也是
Thanks. Yeah, uh, me too.
我们都会想你的 我会想你的
We're all gonna miss you. I'm gonna miss you.
嗯 我也会想你的
Yeah, yeah. I'm gonna miss you too.
亲爱的
Honey.
你没事吧
You okay?
他没事 只是喝醉了
He's fine. He's drunk.
不 他有事 这不是我们的儿子
No, he's not fine. This is not our son.
到圣弗朗西斯就不会有这样的派对了
There won't be parties like that at St. Francis.
他快崩溃了 罗伯特
He's falling apart, Robert,
都是我们一手造成的
and we are the ones that are doing it to him.
你太夸张了
You're being a bit dramatic.
是你故意视而不见
And you are being willfully blind.
我想我们得再去圣弗朗西斯一趟
I think we need to revisit St. Francis.
已经决定了
It's decided.
让他睡一觉就好了 明早他就没事了
Let him sleep it off. He'll be fine in the morning.
你真的没事吗 宝贝
Are you sure you're okay, honey?
我没事 妈妈
Fine, Mom.
你来这里干什么 罗比
What are you doing here, Robbie?
我之前不应该那样对你说话
I shouldn't have talked to you like that before.
我能理解
I get it.
今晚很郁闷 而且是我的错
It was a crappy night, and it was my fault
把戏剧社的人都带到派对了
that all the drama kids came to the party.
我们昨晚输了比赛
We lost that game last night, and...
派对又是一场灾难
party was a disaster.
过去48小时里
There's only been one good thing
我只遇到了一件好事
that happened to me in the last 48 hours.
你
You.
总之 我...
Anyway, I...
我得当面告诉你
I just needed to tell you that face to face.
谢谢
Thanks.
那周一排练时见了
So I'll see you at rehearsal on Monday?
好
Yeah.
晚安 莉莱特
Night, Lilette.
晚安
Night.
我想再打给医院
I want to call the hospital again.
我们刚打过了
We just called.
他们有我们的电♥话♥
They have our number.
我应该让你把他拖上车的
I should have let you drag his ass into the car.
至少他就回家了
At least he'd be home.
你说得对
You're right.
他耍了我
He snowed me.
我在高中当了17年老师
I teach in high school for 17 years.
竟然被一个16岁的小子耍了
I let a 16-year-old boy manipulate me.
不是你的错 卢
It's not your fault, Lou.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表