剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
练这么晚的原因
to have these late rehearsals.
事实上 这跟罗比没关系
Actually, that has nothing to do with Robbie.
因为我 大家才一直练这么晚
I'm the reason we're having these late rehearsals.
行了 不用保护你男朋友了
Okay, you can stop protecting your boyfriend.
等等 别跟她那么说话
Hold up, don't talk to her that way.
说真的 谁还有考试
Seriously, who else has a midterm?
我们都走吧
I say we all walk out.
你们表现得自己好像贵族一样
I mean, you guys act like you're fricking royalty.
你得别那么自以为是了
I mean, you need to get over yourselves.
好了 好了
Okay, all right. All right, all right.
别吵了
All right. Just stop.
排练结束
Rehearsal's over.
都回家
Everyone go home.
该死
Damn it.
我得走了
I got to go.
路上小心 干得好
Get home safe. Good job.
晚安
Good night.
你怎么做饭呢 很晚了
Why are you cooking? It's late.
我觉得你排练这么晚应该想吃点零食
I thought you needed a snack after a late rehearsal.
你心情不错
You're in a good mood.
-找到工作了吗 -比那更好
- Did you find a job? - Even better.
我跟律师谈过了
I talked to a lawyer.
我们要起诉安东性骚扰
We're suing Anton for sexual harassment.
什么 妈
What? Mom.
那个混♥蛋♥摸我屁♥股♥好几年了
That son of a bitch has been grabbing my ass for years.
那一拳是自我防卫
The punch was self-defense,
我还有证人 杰西卡
and I even have a witness, Jessica.
打官司不是要花好多时间和金钱吗
Don't lawsuits take a lot of time and money?
-这两样我们都没有 -宝贝
- Two things we don't have. - Honey.
这件事可能让我们这辈子衣食无忧
This could set us up for life.
帮你上大学 让我们离开这个小镇
Pay for your college. Help us get out of this town.
妈 我们麻烦缠身
Mom, we're in trouble.
煤气已经欠费了
The gas bill is late.
房♥租这周到期 而现在你想
Rent is due in a week, and now you want to
把给我发工钱的人告上法庭
sue the guy who signs my paychecks?
他可是我们唯一的财政来源
Our only source of income.
你到底去找工作了吗
Did you even look at the job stuff?
找了
Yeah.
我打了几通电♥话♥ 还看了招聘清单
I made some calls, and I even looked at those listings,
都糟透了
and everything was crap.
真的 都糟透了
Really? It was all crap?
我可以当保洁 刷马桶为生
I could be a housekeeper, scrubbing toilets for a living.
我们家没有哪个女人那样过
No woman in our family has ever done that.
你祖母没有 你曾祖母也没有
Not your grandmother, not your great-grandmother.
我明白了 你不想尝试老一套
Okay, I get it. You don't want to be a stereotype.
但如果你不快点找到工作
But if you don't get a job soon,
我就得打两份工了
I'm gonna have to work double shifts.
我就不得不退出演出了
And I'm gonna have to drop out of the show.
演出已经因为我岌岌可危了
It's already falling apart because of me.
演出
The show?
我们在说生存
We're talking about survival
你却还提那个破话剧
and you're talking about a damn play.
没错
Yes! I am.
因为我人生第一次
For the first time in my life,
我成为了
I'm a part of something
我信仰的事物的一部分
I actually believe in.
你怎么不明白呢
Why can't you see that?
随便了
Whatever.
我去睡了
I'm going to bed.
《盐屋》
太抱歉了
I'm so sorry.
我买♥♥了中餐 他们当时快关门了
I got Chinese. They were closing.
我不得不求他们重新烧热炉灶
I literally had to beg them to heat up the wok.
卢
Lou.
我知道
I know.
你完全有理由生气
You have every right to be furious.
只是
It's just...
我想我犯了个错误
I think I made a mistake.
你绝对犯错了
Oh, you definitely made a mistake.
不 不是跟你
No, not with you.
我是说 跟你也犯了
I mean, yes, with you.
但是和《春之觉醒》有关
But with "Spring Awakening."
我不想谈《春之觉醒》
I don't want to talk about "Spring Awakening."
我要失败了
I'm failing.
孩子们吵个不停 家长们很生气
The kids are arguing. The parents are mad.
那出戏就是一团糟
The show is a mess.
我没有布景
I have no set.
对了 我用我们的卡透♥支♥了四百块
And, oh, yeah, I charged $400 on our card,
不敢告诉你
and I couldn't bring myself to tell you.
-为什么那样做 -我需要买♥♥材料
- Why would you do that? - I needed to buy materials
来建造布景 但无所谓了
to start building the set, but it doesn't even matter.
我没给克朗普先生足够的时间施工
I didn't give Mr. Klump enough time to build everything
这下不会有布景了
so now there isn't even going to be a set.
你和布景过不去干嘛 卢
What is with you and this set, Lou?
-你走火入魔了 -我没有
- You're obsessing. - I am not obsessing.
我只是想表明立场
I wanted to make a statement.
这个镇子掩盖了它从前的样子
This town is a shell of what it used to be.
这些孩子经历了太多
These kids, they're going through so much.
他们值得一个美丽的布景
They deserve a beautiful set.
我想给斯坦顿的人们传达一个讯息
I wanted to send a message to the people of Stanton,
"我们看见你了
you know, "We see you.
你没被遗忘 我们看见你了"
You're not forgotten. We see you."
这正是艺术的意义 不是吗
I mean, that's the point of art, right?
去呈现世界
To reflect the world?
去捕捉生涩痛苦 甚至绝望的事物
To take something raw and painful, maybe even hopeless
然后将它变得美好
and make it beautiful?
你不需要梦幻的布景
You don't need a big fancy set.
找别的办法
Find another way.
你记得第一次带我出去那晚吗
Do you remember the first night you took me out?
你身无分文
You didn't have any money.
就在河边弄了个野餐 点上蜡烛
So you made a picnic by a river and you lit candles
我们喝了那瓶酒
and we drank that wine from the bottle.
那瓶酒肯定没多贵
I mean that wine couldn't have cost much.
打折买♥♥的 六块九毛九
It was on sale for $6.99.
我爱上的那个男人无所不能
The man I fell in love with is resourceful.
你说得对
You're right.
我确实无所不能
I am resourceful.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
我喜欢这个布景
I loved that set.
非常喜欢
Loved it.
那是我梦寐以求的布景
I dreamed that damn set,
马舒斯帮我把它变成了现实
and Maashous helped me bring it to life.
但它却带来了无尽的争吵 那就算了
But it has caused too much strife and the hell with it.
所以如今 你们不要再抱怨
Now, you are going to put aside your complaints
排练时间太晚
about having to rehearse late,
我也不再抱怨
and I am gonna put aside my complaints
没法搭成这么酷炫的布景
about not having my fancy-ass set.
我刚来斯坦顿教英语的时候
When I first started teaching English at Stanton,
我非常兴奋 想要庆祝
I was so excited and I wanted to do something to celebrate.
所以我去了麦卡斯克书店 有谁记得这家店吗
So I went to McCusker's Books. Anyone remember McCusker's?
都在用亚马逊是吧
Ah, Amazon.
那是主街上一家非常棒的家族经营书店
Uh, it was this great little family-run bookstore on Main Street.
反正我走了进去 看到了斯科特·菲茨杰拉德的
Anyway, I went in and I found these incredible copies
美国著名作家 著作有《了不起的盖茨比》等
全套著作
of all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's books
可能你们都没认真上我的英语课
who, for those of you who weren't paying attention
他是我最喜欢的作家
in my English class, is my favorite author.
斯科特·菲茨杰拉德说过
Now, F. Scott Fitzgerald said,
"任何时候都不能将一次失败与彻底失败混为一谈"
"You mustn't confuse a single failure for a final defeat."
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表