剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
我们应该更进一步
we should take things to the next level.
什么意思 在社交网站上公开吗
What? Like make it Instagram official?
不是 不...
No. No, uh...
我的意思是
I mean...
我们应该更进一步
I--I think we should take things to the next level
在身体上
physically.
这样 好的
Oh, um...Okay.
真的吗 太好了
Yeah? Okay, cool. Uh.
孩子 我就是想跟你说
Hey, listen, son, I just want to tell you that, uh,
你最近付出的辛勤努力
we all really appreciate the hard work
-我们都很感激 -应该的
- you've been putting in. - Of course.
周五的比赛你来上
You're gonna move the ball on Friday.
-真的吗 -你觉得如何
- Are you kidding me? - How you feel about that?
-太棒了 教练 -真的吗
- Hell yeah, coach. - Yeah?
-谢谢 -继续努力
- Thank you. - Keep working hard.
-当好领袖 -一定的
- Be a leader out there. - I will.
现在这是你的球队了
This is your team now.
好的 太感谢了
All right. Thank you so much.
好的
Okay.
看着挺结实的
Looks...solid.
不过我有个问题
Yeah, yeah. I have a question, um.
你打算怎么把这个烟囱做成圆形
How you gonna make this smoke stack round?
底座看起来是方的
It's frame looks square.
这个是方形烟囱
It's a square smoke stack.
可是烟囱是圆形的
Uh, smoke stacks are cylindrical.
我们的烟囱不是
Not our smoke stacks.
好 但是要想办法做成圆形
Okay, uh, we need to find a way to make it cylindrical.
这样要花费两倍木材和时间
Yeah, that's gonna take twice as much wood and twice as long.
对 所以从今往后
Yeah, and in the future,
你在对设计进行改动之前
please, check with me or Maashous
先跟我或者马舒斯说一声
before making any design changes.
搞笑 我做改动还得请示一个15岁小屁孩
Yeah. I'll report my changes to a 15 year old.
现在的木材不够今天用
We'll be out of wood by the end of the day.
下批货什么时候到
When is the next shipment coming?
我在努力呢
Uh, I'm working on it.
你知道我帮你做道具没有工资吧 卢
You realize I don't get paid to build your sets, Lou.
这是无偿工作 而且我的学生们
This is voluntary for me, and my students are not
不是你的私人童工
your personal child labor workforce.
走吧 大伙
Let's go, guys.
所有战术我都知道
I know every play.
我把战术集背下来了
I memorized my playbook.
你可以抽查
Go ahead. Quiz me.
随便问
Ask me anything.
我准备好周五首发了
I'm ready to start Friday.
给我个机会 教练 求你了
Give me a chance, coach, please.
别放弃我
Don't give up on me.
坐下吧 罗比
Sit down, Robbie.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like doing this.
我希望你知道 这决定我做得并不轻松
And I want you to know I didn't come to this decision lightly.
我们这赛季一不小心就要完蛋了
We are dangerously close to having our season be done,
我们却输掉了一场本该稳赢的比赛
and we lost a game that we should have won easily.
我总觉得这次失败与你有关
And I can't help but think it's got something to do
因为你把本该用来练球
with the fact that you're rehearsing a play
或者健身
when you could be at practice.
或者看比赛录像
Or in the weight room.
还有熟悉战术的时间 用来排练表演了
Watching game tapes, running your damn playbook.
而乔·汉森 他也许没有你的天赋
Now Joe Hanson, he might not have...your talent.
但他有百分之百的专注
But he's 100% focused.
这个球队需要 也值得拥有
And this team needs and deserves a quarterback
一名百分之百专注的四分卫
that's 100% focused.
所以除非情况改变
So until something changes
我更愿意把赌注押在乔·汉森身上
I'm gonna take my chances with Joe Hanson.
除非情况改变吗
Until something changes?
除非情况改变
Until something changes.
其实护士站会免费发这些的
You know the nurses' office give these out for free.
对 但是没有这么多选择
Yeah. They don't have the same selection though.
"为她带来性福 多件装"
"Designed for her pleasure. Multipack."
好了
All right.
接下来只需要香薰蜡烛
Now I just need a scented candle
还有清新薄荷糖
and some breath mints.
你觉得安娜贝尔会喜欢香草味还是...
Do you think Annabelle would like vanilla or...
所以定在哪一天了
So, when's the big night?
具体细节还没定呢
Uh, still a little fuzzy on the details.
对
Yeah.
西蒙 你确定要这么做吗
Simon, are you sure you want to do this?
为什么不确定 安娜贝尔是个好女孩
Why wouldn't I be? Annabelle's a great girl.
只是感觉你似乎在试图证明什么
It just sounds like you're trying to prove something.
证明什么
Like what?
-做♥爱♥是件大事 -是啊
- Sex is a big deal. - Yep.
很重要的大事
A really big deal.
不要为了做♥爱♥而做♥爱♥
Don't do something just to do it.
这对安娜贝尔和你都不公平
It isn't fair to Annabelle or to yourself.
好
Okay.
我感觉你现在说话怪怪的
I mean, you're acting kind of weird.
不过 安娜贝尔是个好女孩
Uh, but, look, Annabelle's a great girl.
-你说过了 -对
- So you've said. - Yeah.
而且 我很喜欢她
And, uh, look, I'm into her.
特别喜欢
Big time.
所以我们会做♥爱♥ 这是很自然的过程
And we're gonna have sex. It's a natural progression.
所以 你觉得她会喜欢香草味还是
Now, do you think that she'd like vanilla or...
茉莉味
jasmine?
我选茉莉味吧
I'm gonna go with jasmine.
如果年龄未满十八岁
Is it true that if you're under 18
怀孕看医生的话 真的需要父母陪同吗
you need parental consent to see a doctor while pregnant?
是的 宾夕法尼亚州的法律是这么规定的
That's the law in Pennsylvania, yes.
你知不知道有什么地方
Do you know of any places
比如小诊所 不遵守这个规定的
or, like, clinics that don't follow that rule?
不知道
No, I don't.
没有这种地方 这是法律规定
There aren't any. It's the law.
跟我讲讲你的家人 家里都有谁
Tell me about your family. Who's at home?
就我和我爸
Just me and my dad.
你不希望跟他
And you don't feel comfortable
聊这件事吗
having this conversation with him?
他去年刚丢了工作
He lost his job last year.
他...
He's...
他现在状态不太好
He's kind of a mess.
如果我告诉了他 我不知道他会做出什么
I don't know what he's gonna do if he finds out.
*疯狂的事已开始*
* Something's started crazy *
*充满甜蜜和未知*
* Sweet and unknown *
*曾被装进盒子 被遗忘在街上*
* Something you keep in a box on the street *
*如今萌生了对家的渴望*
* Now it's longing for a home *
*谁知道梦境为何物*
* And who can say what dreams are *
*让我醒来时孤单又无助*
* Wake me in time to be lonely and sad *
克拉克
Clark!
你给我立刻下来
Get down here right now.
-克拉克 -不好意思
- Clark! - Excuse me.
你这周每天晚上都留他到很晚
You've kept them late every night this week.
我儿子明天还要期中考
My son has a midterm tomorrow.
-你疯了吗 -对不起
- Are you crazy? - I'm so sorry.
我告诉过大家 通知家长
I--I told everyone to make sure their parents knew
我们这周会练到很晚 做好安排
we'd be going late this week and to plan accordingly.
克拉克 你可以走了
Uh, Clark, you're excused.
这只不过是出戏 你别这么自大
It's just a damn play. You need to get over yourself.
玛佐先生 我明天也有期中考试
Hey, Mr. Mazzu, I have a midterm tomorrow too.
-我能走吗 -谁都不许走
- Can I go? - Uh, no one's going anywhere.
你不能把我们留在这一整晚
You can't keep us here all night.
我们有些人明天有事
Some of us have things to do tomorrow--
天啊 我们知道 橄榄球
Oh, my God. We know, football.
那可比戏剧社重要多了
Which is more important than theater
也是我们最近一直
and the reason why we keep having
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表