剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
Thanks. Uh, the whole team's going to Volpe's Pizza.
你来吗
You coming?
戈迪 我想我们应该缓一缓
Gordy, I think we should slow things down.
我们在一起的那晚
That night that we were together
我很害怕我的家要散了
I was just really freaking out about my family,
我也过得很愉快
and I had a great time.
但我现在不想更进一步
I just don't think I want more than that right now.
我不想让你失望
I just don't want to let you down.
没事 没关系
Yeah, yeah, I-it's cool.
没关系
It's okay.
你去跟球队庆祝吧
You should go celebrate with the team.
好的
Yeah, yeah...
好的
Sure.
就是这样 就是这样开始的
This is it. This is how it starts.
表现真棒 罗比
Hey, good job, Robbie.
你们做到了 迪特里尔
You did it, Detrell.
我就说了我们会成功
I told you we would do it.
一切付出都有了回报
All that hard work paid off, man.
你们看到球探也来了吗
Did y'all see the scouts were here too?
看到了
Yeah, saw that.
我去跟别人聊聊
Hey, I got to go talk to someone.
-马上就回来 -好的
- I'll be right back. - Oh, okay.
玛佐老师
Mr. Mazzu.
玛佐老师
Mr. Mazzu.
-比赛太精彩了 -是啊 多亏了戈迪
- What a game. - Yeah, thanks to Gordy.
那绝对是我这辈子最快乐的时候
It was definitely the highlight of my life.
你在赛场上的表现无与伦比 罗比
You were extraordinary out there, Robbie.
我想问你
I...I was wondering
你能不能载我去一个地方
if you could give me a ride somewhere.
我想让你见一个人
I want you to meet someone.
迈克尔跟你谈过了 对吧
So Michael must have talked to you, huh?
是的
He did.
他就是保守不了秘密
Never could keep a secret.
他不知所措 因为他很关心你
He is overwhelmed because he cares a lot about you.
-是的 -他不知道怎么做才是对的
- Yeah. - Yeah, he just didn't know the right thing to do.
你打算劝我拿掉孩子吗
So you're gonna try and talk me out of it?
我在你这个年纪时 也怀孕过
I'd gotten pregnant when I was around your age.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
你怎么处理的
What did...you do?
我怀胎十月
I carried her.
把她生下来了
I gave birth to her.
我有24小时时间把她抱在怀里
I got to hold her in my arms for 24 hours.
我们建立了很深的感情
We bonded so deeply.
然后
And, um...
然后我让别人收养了她
and then I gave her up for adoption.
你想她吗
Do you think about her?
每天都想
Every day.
但是
But...
当时对我来说 那个决定是对的
That was the right decision for me at the time,
你也需要想明白现在怎么做是对的
and you need to figure out what's right for you now.
我会帮你
And I'm gonna help you.
我会支持你
I'm gonna support you.
你不是说
I thought you said 'cause...
你不是说你是老师 所以不能这么做
I thought you said 'cause you're a teacher you can't do that.
忘了那些话吧
Oh, forget that.
-我们一起面对难关 好吗 -好的
- We're in this together, okay? - Okay.
好的
All right.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
*喃喃低语*
* Whispering *
*听见灵魂在月光下的声音*
* Hear the ghosts in the moonlight *
*悲伤跳起新的舞蹈*
* Sorrow doing a new dance *
*穿过筋骨*
* Through their bones *
*穿过皮囊*
* Through their skin *
*侧耳倾听*
* Listening *
*灵魂在愚人之夜的声音*
* To the souls in the fool's night *
*用无礼的双手无言摸索*
* Fumbling mutely with their rude hands *
*无边无际的心碎*
* And there's heartache without end *
*看到父亲悲恸欲绝*
* See the father bent in grief *
*母亲披上丧服*
* The mother dressed in mourning *
*姐妹崩溃痛哭*
* Sister crumples *
*邻居们嘟囔埋怨*
* And the neighbors grumble *
*牧师发出警告*
* The preacher issues warnings *
*美好的事物*
* Something beautiful *
*崭新的机会*
* A new chance *
*听 在喃喃低语*
* Hear, it's whispering *
*再一遍*
* There again *
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
能把门关上吗 乌尔夫老师
Could you close the door, Ms. Wolfe?
不只是家长教师协会有意见了
This has gone beyond the PTA.
现在教区的人也来干涉
Now the district is involved.
教区负责人 我可能会饭碗不保
The superintendent. My job is on the line.
我想说的是 这部剧必须做出改变
What I'm trying to say is, the show has to change.
不好意思 卢为什么不在
I'm...I'm sorry, w-why isn't Lou here?
我不再信任卢了
I no longer trust Lou.
你需要把担子接过来
You need to take the reins.
把这个剧整改好
Clean this show up.
变成适合高中生的演出
Make it high-school appropriate.
助我摆脱困境
Dig me out of this hole.
你帮我 戏剧部就归你了
You do that for me, the program's yours.
-埃文 -你想要那份工作 特蕾西
- Evan. - You want that job, Tracey.
我知道你想
I know you do.
现在你知道如何得到它了
And now you know how to get it.
好好考虑
Think on it.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表