剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
如果你要重新选角我也理解
I understand if you need to recast.
我相信格温可以搞定台词的
I'm sure Gwen will get the lines down.
而且 反正她唱歌♥也比我好
And...she's a better singer than me anyway.
没事的 冷静下好吗 宝贝
Okay, all right. Calm down, baby, okay?
我们不会重新选角
We're not gonna recast.
我们总能找到解决办法的
We'll make it work. Somehow.
西蒙 等等
Simon. Wait up.
我得回家了
Hey, uh, look, I got to get home.
我知道 但 是我疯了吗
Yeah, I know, but...am I crazy?
如果我疯了就告诉我
I mean tell me if I'm crazy,
但我以为你我之间擦出了火花
but I thought you and I had something.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你确定吗 如果没有也没事
You sure? I mean it's fine if we don't.
-我们可以做朋友 -是 我们是朋友
- We can be friends. - Yeah, we're friends.
我们还能是什么
What else would we be?
可你现在有点瘆人
Look, but right now you're acting kind of creepy.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 西蒙
Good night, Simon.
我不是那个...
That's not what I...
只是最近你一直
It's just lately you--you've been...
你想让我和你一起练台词
You're trying to get me to run lines with you
陪你玩 和你聊天
and--and hang out with you and talk to you.
但我做不到
And I can't.
我真的不行
You know, I--I just can't.
这对我来说也很难
Look, this is hard for me, too.
-我平时也不这样的 -我不知道你想要什么
- Okay, it's not like I do this-- - I don't know what you want.
我想要你坦诚
I want you to be honest.
你和我在一起的时候有感觉吗
Do you feel something when you're with me?
你现在感觉到这个了吗
Do you feel this right now?
我得走了
I have to go.
你还在为昨晚的事生我气
You're still mad at me about last night.
我很抱歉我错过了赛迪的讨论会
I am sorry I missed Sadie's conference.
我知道 你要开预算会
I know. You had a budget meeting.
她已经走上吸毒犯罪的道路了吗
Has she turned to a life of drugs and crime?
还没
Not yet.
还有什么我需要知道的
Is there anything else I need to know?
你还要加晚班吗 我好计划一下
Any other late nights so I can plan?
实际上
Well, actually...
你知道莉莱特 那个扮演
You know Lilette, the one who plays...
-温德拉 -对 主角
- Wendla. - Right. The star.
她妈妈失业了
Her mom lost her job,
莉莱特不得不多上几轮班
and Lilette has to work extra shifts.
所以我们必须晚点开始排练
So, we have to start rehearsals late.
多晚
How late?
9点
At 9:00.
你逗我呢
You're kidding me.
她得工作
Look, she needs to work.
这样她家才能交房♥租
It's how her family pays the rent.
你几乎都不见孩子们了
You hardly see the kids.
我们的孩子
Our kids.
我们最近就像夜晚经过的船 只能短暂打个照面
And you and I are like ships passing in the night lately.
演出三周后就开始了
The show opens in three weeks.
然后生活就会回到正轨
Then things will get back to normal.
莉莱特周四下班早
Lilette gets off early on Thursday.
我们8点就能排练完
We'll be done by 8:00.
我们来个约会之夜吧
How about we have a date night?
把孩子关到地下室里
We'll lock the kids in the basement.
就你和我
Just you and me.
你说怎么样
What do you say?
好
Okay.
-说定了 -好
- It's a date. - Mm-kay.
迫不及待
Can't wait.
我好激动
I'm excited.
妈 我得走了
Mom. I got to go.
我不想迟到
I don't want to be late.
我去奥拉慕买♥♥了甜甜圈
I got donuts from Oram's.
没必要的
You didn't have to do that.
我还找到了一些招聘启事
Oh, and I found some job listings.
都列在你的电脑上了
They're all queued up on your computer for...
你随时可以去看
You know, whenever you want to look at them.
晚上见 好吗
I'll see you tonight. All right?
好
Yeah.
-所以我现在都不能和你 -你成这样了
- So now I can't even talk to-- - You got like this.
你自♥由♥了 好吗
You're free, okay?
-你没有束缚了 走吧 -我不是那个意思
- You're off the hook. Go. - That's not what I mean.
走
Just go.
好吧
Fine.
萨沙 你还好吗
Hey, Sasha, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你看上去可不好
You don't look fine.
我得去上课了
No, I have to get to class. It's like--
慢点 慢点 我懂的
Slow down, slow down. Look, I get it.
男友问题 我深有体会
Boyfriend problems, I've been there.
但我们几周后就要演出
But we got a show coming up in a few weeks,
你得专注 好吗
and you need to stay focused, all right?
剧团就指望着你呢
The troupe is counting on you.
亲爱的
Aw, sweetie.
这样吧 来
Here's what we're gonna do, okay? Come on.
我们在这儿坐下 好吗
We're just gonna sit here, all right?
我们不用说话
We don't have to talk.
你什么都不用说 好吗
You don't have to say a word, all right?
我陪你到上课铃响 好吗
And I'll stay with you until the bell rings, okay?
我的问题不是男友
My boyfriend's not the problem.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
萨沙
Oh, Sasha.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
没事的
It's okay.
铃♥声♥响了
Uh, the bell rang.
是
Yeah.
你想离开这儿吗
Do you want to get out of here?
离开哪里
Get out of where?
这里 学校
Here. School.
格温·斯特里克兰从不逃课的
Gwen Strickland doesn't ditch.
也许我现在会了
Well, maybe I do now.
我
I...
也想 真的想
want to. You have no idea.
但我不能再缺课了
But...I can't miss class again.
我父母给我定了无数规矩
My parents gave me like a thousand rules and...
我想尽量遵守
Just trying to be better about that.
想在很多方面改善 其实
About a lot of stuff, actually.
所以你现在是圣人了 圣人戈迪
So, you're like a saint now. Saint Gordy.
我们都知道这不是真的
I think we both know that's not true.
听听过来人的意见
Well, take it from someone who knows,
优秀其实并没那么好
being good is overrated.
或许下次吧
But maybe next time.
好
Yeah.
安娜贝尔
Hey, Annabelle.
你今天真是容光焕发啊
You're looking especially radiant today.
谢了 西蒙
Thanks, Simon.
我在圣弗朗西斯预科学校的时候
Look, while I was at St. Francis,
我脑子里全是你
uh, all I thought about was you.
我很想你
I--I missed ya.
我只想说我很高兴
And I just want to say I'm really happy
你我之间能有现在的关系
with how things are going between you and me.
我们之间
Between us.
很棒 我也觉得
It's amazing. Uh, me too.
-是啊 -真的很融洽
- Yeah. - Things are really good.
是的 确实不错
Yeah, they are. They are.
我只是想跟你说
Uh, and I just want to say
我最近一直在想
I've been thinking that
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表