剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
我知道这样的我让你非常失望
And I know this makes me a huge disappointment to you.
我不会因此对你失望
That doesn't make you a disappointment.
那你为什么不停地
Then why are you constantly trying
想让我拿起吉他或相机
to make me pick up a guitar or a camera?
我不像凯特琳或赛迪
I'm not like Kaitlin or Sadie, or the new kid
也不像你带回来取代我的那个男孩
that you brought in to replace me.
-戈迪... -我上那门摄影课
- Gordy... - And I took that photography class
是因为很简单 《黑鸟》也不是我编的曲
because it was easy, and that isn't my arrangement of
是保罗·麦卡特尼编的
"Blackbird," It's Paul McCartney's.
"披头士"乐队成员
我的弹法跟保罗·麦卡特尼
I play it the same as Paul McCartney
还有油管上的无数人都一样
and 20 million people on YouTube.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
我跟家里所有人都不一样
I'm not like anyone in this family.
我不需要你当艺术家
I don't need you to be an artist.
现在是谁不说实话了
Now who's not being honest?
听我说 告诉我真♥相♥
Look, look, look. Just...tell me the truth.
妈妈昨天接你的时候
When Mom picked you up yesterday,
你喝酒了吗 有还是没有
were you drinking? Yes or no?
没有
No!
你还好吧 卢
You okay, Lou?
这跟音乐剧没关系
This has nothing to do with the show.
是跟我儿子有关
This has to do with my son.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
埃文·沃德校长
我们在克拉里昂外
We have an arrangement with a residential substance
有一个住宿的介入项目
intervention program just outside of Clarion.
住宿 你要我离开学校吗
Residential? What, so you're taking me out of school?
视项目情况 你要住三到六周
It's three to six weeks at the program's discretion.
-开什么玩笑 -戈迪
- Are you kidding me? - Gordy.
怎么 我就犯了一个错
What? I made one mistake.
不能先警告或先给一次机会吗
I don't get a warning or a chance?
不只是一个错误
It wasn't just one mistake.
不会再发生了 学校里每个人都喝酒
It won't happen again. Everyone at school drinks.
这不是个好的论点
I don't think that's a great point.
对 但这是事实 为什么唯独针对我
Yeah, but it's true, so why am I being singled out?
因为你有酗酒的问题
Because you have a drinking problem.
你依赖酒精
You have a dependency.
-盖尔 -干吗
- Gail. - What?
冷静点...
Just...
戈迪 你能先回避一下吗
Gordy, could we have a minute, please?
去克拉里昂是唯一的选择吗
Look, is Clarion the only option here?
-卢 -我只是觉得把他送走...
- Lou. - I just think to send him away-- -
正是他所需要的
Is exactly what he needs.
我也送过别的孩子去克拉里昂
I've had other kids sent to Clarion.
从没见过有用 从来没有
I've never seen it work. Ever.
这只是个开始
It's just the beginning.
给他当头棒喝 好好鞭策他
It's a wake-up call. It's a good kick in the butt.
怎么 我们就把问题一脚踢走吗
So what? We just kick the problem down the road?
学校难道不应该继续参与 有所行动吗
Shouldn't the school stay involved, do something?
-那不是我们的职责吗 -我想要那孩子
- Isn't that our job? - I want the kid.
卢说得对
Lou's right.
克拉里昂 他们帮不了他
Clarion, they're not gonna do nothing for him.
他是我队上的人 球队就该这么做
He's on my team, that's what the team is for.
-我要他 -山姆 我们有规章制度
- I want him. - Sam, we have protocol.
我喜欢那孩子 他在球队待了两年了
I like that kid. He's been on the team two years,
从未正式上场过
haven't played a down of football.
但他从不缺席 每次都努力训练
But he always shows up, he's always ready to work hard,
投入其中 他是个好孩子
ready to pitch in. He's a good boy.
-他态度很积极 -真的吗
- He's got a great attitude. - He does?
给我个机会帮他
Give me a chance with him.
真不敢相信他下周又要突击测验
I can't believe he's giving another pop quiz next week.
就是啊
I know.
昨天的排演太可怕了
Rehearsal yesterday was terrifying.
我还以为玛佐会让我们直接亲上去
I thought Mazzu was gonna make us kiss right there.
我很欣赏你的表演才华
I mean, I admire you as an actor.
我觉得很幸运能跟你一起出演
I feel lucky we got cast together.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
你想一起学习吗
You want to study together?
学习
Study?
对 因为克兰普尔老师的突击测验是出了名的
Yeah, I just mean Mr. Kranepool's pop quizzes are legendary, so--
如果你想的话
Only if you want.
我最近有点忙
I mean, I'm kind of busy lately.
周六行吗
Maybe Saturday?
应该可以
Sure, I guess, yeah.
8点左右可以吗
Around 8:00?
太好了
Cool.
我不希望杰里米误会了
I just don't want Jeremy to get the wrong idea.
周六晚上学习
Studying on a Saturday night?
要是他告诉别人我们周六晚上一起玩 怎么办
What if he tells people that we hung out on Saturday night?
西蒙 谁管你啊 等我一下
Simon, no one cares. One second,
我能跟你谈谈吗 就一会儿
Hey, can I talk to you? Just for a sec?
好
Yeah.
我妈妈跟你♥爸♥爸的事 你说对了
You were right about my mom and your dad.
我亲眼看到了 是真的
I saw it. It's true.
我知道在这件事上 你比我更难受
And I know it sucks for you more than it sucks for me,
但我也不好过
but it still sucks.
总之 我就想让你知道 我跟我妈不一样
Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm not my mom.
我就想让你知道这点
I just wanted you to know that.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
斯帕奇餐厅
来了 两份苹果派
Okay, I've got two apple pies.
以及给这位幸运的女士 我们招牌的核桃圣代
And ta-da, for the lucky lady, our famous walnut sundae.
谢谢
Thank you.
我休息一会
I'm gonna take my break now.
好好休息哦
Yes, you are.
-我去拿脚本 -好的
- Let me just get my script. - Cool.
温拉拉·伯伯曼
Wendra Bagmann.
-才不是这样 -温娜娜·伯曼曼
- That is not right. - Wenla Brandon
快念吧
Just read it.
温德拉·伯格曼 就像从树枝上跌落的树仙子
Wendla Bergmann. Like a tree nymph falling from the branches.
你一个人在这上面做什么
What are you doing alone up here?
其实你念得还真不错
That was actually really good, yeah.
*这一切都如此不真实*
* Just too unreal, all of this *
*看着他的世界从我指缝中溜走*
* Watching his world slip through my fist *
*在你的幻想中与她玩耍*
* Playing with her in your fantasies *
周六想去约会吗
You want to go on a date Saturday?
天呐 好 太棒了
Oh, my God, yeah. That sounds amazing.
我也觉得
Yeah. Yeah, me too.
*我会受伤*
* Oh, I'm gonna be wounded *
*我将成为你的伤口*
* Oh, I'm gonna be your wound *
*我会使你受伤*
* Oh, I'm gonna bruise you *
*你将成为我的伤痕*
* You're gonna be my bruise *
750美元
750 clams.
结果学校并不需要
Turns out the school didn't need to
种那么多棵树
plant all those trees after all.
这笔钱不够用来制♥作♥我们的剧 但总是个开始
It's not enough to produce our show, but it is a start.
而且我很确定 弄来真正的钱
And I'm pretty sure bringing in actual money
证明我是有价值的人 而不是负担
makes me an asset, not a liability.
我们也许风格不同
We may have different styles,
但别不把我当回事
but don't take me for granted.
你会需要我的 玛佐老师
You're gonna need me, Mr. Mazzu.
晚安
Good night.
各位
Everyone.
你们不介意的话
I'm gonna be changing in here
从现在开始 我也在这里换衣服
with you from now on, if that's okay.
好啊 没问题
Yeah, that's cool.
好的
Okay.
你为什么没有选我演温德拉
Why didn't you cast me as Wendla?
你选莉莱特只是为了出人意表
You just cast Lilette to be different.
我这辈子都在为这个受训
I've been training for this my entire life.
我五岁开始学跳舞
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表