剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
It's your decision, but that's what I think.
你太年轻了 不该生孩子
You're too young to have a kid.
你没有任何依靠
You--you don't have support system.
你♥爸♥也没法帮你
Your dad's not going to be able to help you.
那些人就是因为那样辍学的
That's how people drop out.
我不希望你变成那样
And I don't want that for you.
真好
Well, good.
你终于说出口了
You finally said it.
萨莎 萨莎
Sasha. Sasha!
我妈妈来了
My mom's here.
太好了 我等会儿去打声招呼
Great. Um, I'll go say hello.
她肯定会很高兴的
She'd love that.
我妈回家了
And my mom came home.
太好了
That's great.
一切都回归正常了
So everything's back to normal.
是啊
Yeah.
正常
Normal.
我想让支架在整个布景中中变化稍微慢点
I'd like the legs to change a little slower throughout the scene--
卢 能借一步说话吗
Lou. Can I have a word?
好
Uh, sure.
南希和家长教师协会的其他成员
Nancy and the other members of the PTA
对演出还有一个想法
had one more thought about the performance.
我觉得是个好主意 就传达给你
I thought it was a good one, so I wanted to pass it on.
我们建议你删掉
We'd like you to take out the scene
男孩用木棍鞭打女孩的那幕
where the boy beats the girl with the stick.
我们很感谢你对那一幕所作的修改
We appreciate the changes you made to it
减轻了暴♥力♥程度
to lessen the violence,
但我们认为 即使只是暗示也有煽动性
but we think even the suggestion of it is inflammatory.
埃文 我们还有一小时就要演出了
Evan, we go up in an hour.
你不能提出这种要求
I mean, you--you can't really be asking for this.
我们不能就这么删掉 那一幕有关键性影响
We can't just drop that scene. It--it's a domino effect.
我们觉得那不会对整个剧有影响
We don't think it'll hurt the show.
我们希望你删掉那一幕
We'd like you to take it out.
祝演出成功
Break a leg.
玛佐老师 你还好吧
Mr. Mazzu, you okay?
罗比和莉莱特
Robbie and Lilette, uh...
关于鞭打那场戏
about the beating scene.
怎么了
Yeah.
我们还是回到最初的版本
Let's go back to the original version.
按我们修改之前的来演
The way it was before we made the edits.
你是指
Um, do you mean the version
我们昨天排练的版本还是最开始的版本
that we practiced yesterday or the original, original version?
最开始的版本
The original version.
所以你想让我用枝条打她
So you want me to hit her with the switch?
-是的 -我想问清楚
- Yes. - So to be clear...
-把那场戏完整演出来 -完整演出来
- the full version of the scene? - The full version.
《我所熟知的黑暗》那首歌♥呢
Okay, what about "The Dark I Know Well"?
是表达性侵儿童还是
Is it child abuse, or is Martha's dad
仅是玛莎的爸爸对她很坏
just being really mean to her?
性侵儿童 说得好
Child abuse. Good point.
那一幕也要按之前的来演
We need to go back to that scene as well.
我们还说"特么彻底完了"吗
Are we still saying "Totally hosed"?
不 说"他妈彻底完了"
Uh, no, let's do "Totally effed,"
然后像我们之前排练那样在结尾说脏字
and then the one F bomb at the end like we rehearsed.
《我的瘾》呢
Uh, "My Junk"?
也按之前的来 都按之前的来演
That goes back. It all goes back.
-你可能会被解雇 -要是他们逼我们停下呢
- You could get fired. - What if they shut us down?
是啊 要是我们都没能撑过第二幕怎么办
Yeah, what if we don't make it through the second act?
你说得对
You're right.
这些都有可能发生
All those things could happen.
听着 我已经为你们拼尽全力了
Look, I--I have tried to do the best I can for you.
真的尽力了
I really have.
但我可能不再有机会来当你们的导演
But I might not be invited back to direct you again.
我无法忍♥受
And I just--I can't bear the thought
自己教给你们的最后一件事 是屈服
that the very last thing I taught you all was to cave.
谨慎行事 妥协
To play it safe. To compromise.
沃德校长 家长教师协会 他们是出于好意
Principal Ward, the PTA, they mean well, they do.
但他们错了
But they--they're wrong.
他们大错特错
They're-- They're dead wrong.
有时候就是得说 去他妈的 对吧
I mean, sometimes you-- you just got to say screw it, right?
我觉得现在就是这种时候
I think this is one of those times.
但这不是...
But it's not...
不是仅仅取决于我
It's not just up to me.
这是由大家来决定的
It's up to all of us.
举手表决吧
Show of hands.
谁支持我
Who's with me?
离开演还有一个小时
One hour to curtain.
赶紧准备吧
Let's go run it.
好的 好的
O-okay, okay.
希望合身
玛佐卡利一家
脚手架必须得放回来
The scaffolding has to come back in.
-卢 -要唱《我所熟知的黑暗》
- Lou. - "Dark I Know Well" is back in, okay?
你不能在开演前一小时改变整个剧
You cannot change an entire show one hour before curtain.
我们之中可是有人有心脏病家族史的
Some of us here have a family history of heart issues.
哈罗德 哈罗德 没事的
Harold, Harold. It's going to be okay.
深呼吸 好吗
Just breathe, okay?
玛佐老师 我想问清楚
Mr. Mazzu, just to clarify,
我是要自杀还是仅仅觉得悲伤
am I committing suicide or just feeling really sad?
-自杀 -我也这么想
- Committing suicide. - I thought so.
那我需要枪 但是道具里面没有
Then I need my gun, and Props doesn't have it.
道具大♥师♥
Prop master!
-在 玛佐老师 -你得找到莫里兹的枪
- Yes, Mr. Mazzu. - You need to find Moritz' gun.
我尽力了 但是就是找不到
I'm trying my best, but it's nowhere to be found.
做最坏的打算 他可以用手指比划
I was thinking worst case, he can just use his finger?
抽象表达
Poetic license?
找到枪
Find the gun.
交给我了
I'm all over this.
-他会找到的 -好的
- He'll find it. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
脚手架在第七幕开始时
Uh, scaffolding needs to come back in
搬回来 各位
top of scene seven, everyone.
这样就挺好
Hm. That works.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
真不敢相信你为我准备了西装
I can't believe you did this.
今晚是首演之夜
It's opening night.
你是灯光设计师 必须穿得好看点
You're the lighting designer. Got to look good.
我都不知道怎么打领带
I didn't exactly know how to tie a tie.
不得不上网搜教程
Had to look it up on YouTube.
打得很好
It's perfect.
你看起来很帅气
You look very handsome.
谢谢
Thank you.
不仅为这套西装
Not just for the suit.
还谢谢你为我做的一切
For everything you've done for me.
不客气
Of course.
春之觉醒
你还在这干什么 你得走了
Oh, what are you doing here? You got to go.
我们会在今晚表演结束后办庆功宴
We'll celebrate tonight after the show.
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
-喂 -你终于接电♥话♥了
- Hello? - Thank God you picked up!
你是哪位
Who is this?
我是斯坦顿戏剧社的弗雷斯特
It's Forrest from Stanton Drama.
自杀那场戏需要莫里兹的枪
I need Moritz' gun for the suicide scene.
我找不到了
I can't find it anywhere.
自杀那场戏被删了
The suicide scene was cut.
-为什么还需要枪 -我不能说
- So why do you need the gun? - I can't say.
求你了 乌尔夫老师 你知道枪在哪吗
Please, Ms. Wolfe, I beg you. Do you know where the gun is?
如果他们又决定演自杀那场戏 咳嗽一声
If they're going back to the suicide scene, cough once.
-乌尔夫老师 -要演自杀就咳一声
- Ms. Wolfe-- - Once for suicide,
不演就咳两声
twice for no suicide.
-沃德知道吗 -不
- Does Ward know? - No.
没人知道
No one knows.
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表