剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
That was game day.
我的内心真的有很多情绪
I mean, I was really feeling a lot inside.
好 我明白
Yeah, I get that.
只是 我们需要你在外在表现出来
It's just, we need to feel it on the outside.
我是不是没演好
Is there something I'm missing?
没有
No.
没有 你演得很好
No, it's great.
要是你觉得我演不了
If you don't think I can do this--
罗比 罗比
Robbie, Robbie.
很棒
It's great.
都很棒
It's all great.
你演得很棒
It's great.
我是格蕾丝·柯特兰
So, as I said, my name's Grace Cortland,
我会接手你的案子
and I'll be taking over your case.
没出什么问题吗
Is everything all right?
马舒斯在家表现挺好的
Maashous is doing good at the house.
我不清楚这是什么情况
I'm not sure what's going on here.
作为他的养母 我知道你很关心
As his foster parent, I know you're concerned.
但我叫大家来是有好消息给你们
But actually, I'm calling everyone in with good news.
马舒斯 你知道你妈妈今年早些时候
Maashous, you're aware that your mom was released
被释放了吧
from custody earlier this year?
知道
Uh-huh. Yeah.
她表现很好
She's been doing well.
她的假释官和我们一直有联♥系♥
Her parole officer has been in contact with us.
他觉得你妈妈准备好接你回去了
He feels your mom's just about ready to take you back.
你可以搬回家了 马舒斯
You're gonna be moving back home, Maashous.
我知道 这一时难以消化
Yeah, I know. It's a lot to process.
我也知道你上次在家里住时
And I know the last time you lived at home,
你还是个小孩
you were a little kid.
她住在哪儿
Where is-Where does she live?
伊格顿
Uh, Eagleton.
离这儿不远
Not too far from here.
我能留在斯坦顿高中吗
Will I be able to stay at Stanton High School?
我们还不清楚全部细节
Well, we don't have all the details,
但可能会转学到罗斯福高中
but it might mean transferring to Roosevelt.
但你妈妈有她自己的地方
But your mom has her own place.
你会有自己的房♥间
She's made sure there's a room for you.
她为了这一切付出了很多努力
She's worked very hard to get to this point.
所以 什么时候...
So, when would this--
接下来会有一次会面
So, the next step will be a meeting.
就你和你妈妈
Just you and your mom.
熟悉对方 重新熟悉对方
To get acquainted. Re-acquainted.
我们希望能尽快进行此次会面
We'd like that to happen right away.
400美元
400 dollars?
干衣机买♥♥来差不多就这钱
That's practically what I paid for the dryer.
不 我不接受
No, I'm not gonna do that.
我要重新估价
I wanna get another estimate.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
凯特琳 你是不是往烘干机里放了太多衣服
Kaitlin, did you overstuff the dryer?
我根本没用过
I didn't even use the dryer.
确定吗 你以前就这么干过
Are you sure? You've done it before.
天啊 那都是五年前的事了
Oh, my God. Like, five years ago.
-没有 -400元 太离谱了
- No. - $400, that's ridiculous.
你好 马舒斯
Hello, Maashous.
我们得谈谈售票情况
We need to talk about these ticket sales.
我知道 销量并不好
Yeah, I know. They're a little off.
斯坦顿的人表明了自己的立场
The people of Stanton have made a statement.
也就是他们不想看这个演出
And that statement is, they don't wanna see this show.
我们本可以演《彭赞斯的海盗》的
We could have been doing "Pirates of Penzance."
上次我们演海盗的时候
The last time we brought out the pirates,
两个周末的票都售罄了
the show sold out both weekends.
不得不加演一场
Had to add an extra performance.
现在有了海报
Yeah, well, now that the poster's out,
我相信售票情况会飙升的
I'm sure we're gonna see a spike.
海报已经出了两天了
Poster's been out two days.
并没有飙升
No spike.
卢 今年的票房♥收入就是明年的预算
Now, Lou, this year's ticket sales is next year's budget.
什么时候开始的
Since when?
从我今年一直在处理
Since all I seem to be dealing with this year
预算缩减和裁员开始
are budget cuts and layoffs.
这个项目将只能自生自灭了
This program will have to sustain itself.
还有几分钟下课
So, uh, with the last few minutes of class today,
我想谈谈即将到来的
I'd love to talk about the upcoming
斯坦顿戏剧演出
Stanton drama production.
现在仍然可以购票
Uh, tickets are still available.
你们不会想错过的
And, uh, well this is something you don't want to miss.
有人看过或听过《春之觉醒》吗
Uh, has anyone seen or heard of "Spring Awakening"?
这是个引人入胜的故事 讲述一群青少年
Uh, it's a riveting tale about teenagers,
在19世纪德国的压抑社会中走向成熟
uh, in 19th century Germany coming of age in a repressed society.
下一位
Next.
大家去看看吧
Yeah, so, uh, anyway, check it out.
网站上有 不会后悔的
On the web site. You won't regret it.
罗比
Hey, uh, Robbie.
有空谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
关于那场戏
Uh, listen, about that scene.
你不需要担心
I don't want you to worry.
-会很好的 -很好 你说过了
- It's gonna be great. - Great. You said that.
听着 我知道你在球队里有很多事
Yeah, listen, I know you're going through a lot on the team.
我知道我叫你拆穿教练的虚张声势
I know I told you to call Coach's bluff.
如果你为此生我气
If you're mad at me about that--
我为什么要生气
Why would I be mad about that?
或者为任何事生我气
Or about anything.
我只想让你知道
I just--I just want you to know,
你要是想聊天 我随时在
I'm here if you want to talk about it.
不是什么事都跟你有关 卢
Not everything's about you, Lou.
说完了吗
Are we done?
嗯
Yeah.
找到交点的方法之一就是
And one way of discovering the point of intersection
绘出两个点的坐标 看它们在哪相交
is to graph both points to see where they visually intersect
或者相切
or touch.
记住 平行线永不相交
And remember, parallel lines will never touch
但是垂直线会在某点相交
but perpendicular lines will intersect at one point.
你刚才为什么那样盯着我
Why were you just staring at me like that?
你能让我冷静
You calm me down.
我让你冷静
I calm you down?
对
Yeah.
这裤子也太大了
These pants are just way too big.
所以你和安娜贝尔发生性关系是真的吗
So, is it true you're having sex with Anabelle?
我不知道这已经众所周知了
I didn't realize that was public knowledge.
不过是的 是真的
Uh, but yeah. Yeah, it's true.
她是我女友
I mean, she's my girlfriend.
好吧 我们能谈谈吗
All right. So, um, can we just talk this through?
因为我们接了吻 现在你却和安娜贝尔在一起
Because we kissed and now you're with Anabelle--
我们没有接吻 好吗
We didn't kiss, okay?
是你吻了我
You kissed me.
我们吻了对方
We kissed each other.
你一直在台上挑逗我
You've been flirting with me on stage.
那叫演戏 懂吗
It's called acting. Okay?
听着 我很抱歉如果你会错意了
Look, I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea
或者困惑了
or if you're confused.
但我在和安娜贝尔交往
But I'm dating Anabelle.
好的 谢谢告知
All right, good to know.
那个
Hey, so listen, um,
我们的对手戏现在让我不太自在
I'm not really comfortable with our scene anymore.
好吧 什么意思
Okay, um, what did you...
以后别再碰我
Just don't touch me anymore.
好 为什么
Okay, uh... why?
你明知道原因
You know why.
下面有人吗
Is someone down here?
有人吗
Hello?
天啊
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表