剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
These tweaks are intended to stem the tide--
这些可不是小改动
These aren't tweaks.
这正是整部剧的核心
This is the heart of the entire show.
改掉就什么都没了
There's nothing left.
卢 这不只是因为请♥愿♥活动
Lou, this isn't just about the petition.
教区也施压了
This is the district.
这威胁到你的工作
This is over your head.
也威胁到我的工作
This is over my head.
你快要饭碗不保了
Your job is on the line,
如果我不控制住局面
and if I don't get this thing under control,
我也要滚蛋
so is mine.
好吧
Okay.
行 我能搞定
Okay, okay, I can do this.
我会做调整和改动
I'll make adjustments, edits,
但不能整段整段地删掉
but without cutting out scenes wholesale.
我会去掉大家不喜欢的部分
I--I'll take out the parts that will upset people,
但我不能把整个剧砍得支离破碎
but I c--I can't just chop it up into bits.
拜托了 埃文
Please, Evan,
这些孩子付出了很多心血
these kids have worked their asses off.
我们把话说清楚
Let's be very clear.
不准骂脏话
No F word.
不准谈到性
No S word.
不准有手♥淫♥和性♥虐♥内容
No masturbation, no sadism,
表演中不准出现性行为暗示
no implications of sexual acts transpiring onstage.
不准出现男男接吻
No boys kissing other boys,
不准出现父亲强♥奸♥女儿
no fathers raping their daughters.
你是说不对歌♥曲与场景进行删减
Are you saying you can accomplish that
就能达到以上条件吗
without taking out any songs and any scenes?
对
Yes.
那我得好好看看
Then I'm going to need to see it.
-看看 -整场音乐剧
- See it? - The entire play,
在首演前从头到尾看一遍
front to back, before opening night.
但特蕾西没提到这个
But Tracey didn't say that.
谁叫你把我搞得很紧张
Well, you're making me nervous.
周四晚上 我要见到完整排练
Thursday night, I want to see a run-through.
我得过目同意 不然别想演出
I'll need to sign off, or there won't be a show.
周四见
I'll see you Thursday.
其实 你以后可以直接找我说
You know, in the future, you can come directly to me.
好的
Noted.
妈妈
Hey, Mama.
你好呀
Hi.
你怎么样
How you doing?
你来了我就好多了
I'm better now that you're here.
马上就要首演了
So, opening night's coming up.
就在这周五
It's this Friday.
我知道
I know.
真为你激动
So excited for you.
你都会详细说给我听的吧
You'll tell me all about it?
当然
Yeah.
我...
I just...
我知道我们说过 这次你去不了
I know we talked about you sitting this one out,
可是在平板电脑上看我比赛是一回事 而...
but watching my games on an iPad is one thing, but...
你♥爸♥爸会去呀
Well, your dad'll be there,
还有你继母
and your stepmom,
还有你杰西阿姨
and...your Aunt Jess
会特地从艾伦镇赶过来
is coming all the way from Allentown.
是的
Yeah.
只是我现在情况不好
It's just a lot right now.
等...我就会去的
I'll--I'll come when...
好好好 等你好点以后就来看
Yeah, yeah, yeah, when you're feeling better.
对
Yeah.
青春崛起
第一季 第九集
首先
First of all,
我想正式欢迎一下团队的最新成员
I wanted to officially welcome our newest company member,
戈迪·玛佐卡利
Gordy Mazzuchelli,
他会帮助我们解决
who will be helping us out with,
演出中遇到的技术问题
uh, tech during our run.
好了
Uh, okay. Uh...
我知道大家非常期待第一次完整彩排
I know you're all excited about our first full run-through.
但是 计划有些许改变
Actually--actually, there's been a slight change of plans,
我们得对音乐剧作出一些改动
uh, some changes, uh, we need to make to the show.
是的 大家都知道最近有个请♥愿♥活动
Right, so, we all know that there's been a petition going around.
-天啊 -宝贝 这不是你的错
- Oh, my God. - Honey, it's not your fault,
也不怪你们任何人
okay, or anyone else's.
我和乌尔夫老师过了整场剧
Ms. Wolfe and I have gone through the show
我们会想尽一切办法
and we are going to do everything possible
保留全部场景与曲目
not to cut a single scene or a single song.
但实际情况是我们可能得删除一部分内容
But the reality might be that we will have to lose a few.
能说得具体点吗
Can you be more specific?
什么样的变化
Like what-- what kind of changes?
举个例子 杜绝脏话
Well, for instance, in "Totally F'ed,"
我知道之前说过怎么舒服怎么来
you know, I know we had talked about just going for it,
说说脏话也没事
maybe saying the F-word.
但现在我们得找替代词了
We're going to have to find something to replace it.
换成"特么"吗
Totally "Frigged"?
我们会想出最好的替代方案
Yeah, we will come up with the best substitute.
-还会有其他的... -删减吗
- Now, there will be other-- - Censorship?
微调
Tweaks.
今天不进行完整彩排了
Instead of doing the run-through today,
接下来几天我们用来好好调整一下
we're going to spend the next few days making the changes,
我们会在周四进行整场音乐剧的彩排
then we're going to run through the entire show
观众有乌尔夫老师 我
on Thursday for myself and Ms. Wolfe
以及沃德校长
and, uh, Principal Ward.
什么
What?
什么时候的事
Since when?
我们不会因为涉及性侵
We're not going to cut "The Dark I Know Well"
就删掉《我所熟知的黑暗》这首曲目吧
'cause it's about sexual abuse, are we?
不是我自私 但这是我唯一一首独唱曲
Not to be selfish, but it's my only solo.
我们要做的是
What we're gonna do is
一步一步慢慢来
we're gonna take it one step at a time,
团结一致解决难题
work through it as a troupe.
我向你们保证
I promise you,
演出还是会很成功的
the show will still be great.
*生我的妈妈啊*
* Mama who bore me *
*你从未教会我*
* Mama who gave me *
*如何与这个世界相处*
* No way to handle things *
*你让我心碎至极*
* Who made me so sad *
裙子得改一下
Gonna have to adjust that dress.
*妈妈 那些眼泪*
* Mama the weeping *
莉莱特 那些爱抚动作
Lilette! The caressing...
怎么了 乌尔夫老师
Yes, Ms. Wolfe?
少一点 谢谢
A little less, please.
好的
Sure.
重头来一遍
Gonna take it from the top.
当我不按他说的去做时...
Well, when I don't do as he likes...
-什么 -有些晚上
- What? - Some nights,
爸爸会一把解开皮带
Papa yanks out his belt.
不
No!
这个不能有
This is not gonna fly.
好了 听着
Okay, listen, um, yeah,
台词也许可以稍微修改一下
maybe we'll just make a slight adjustment to the text.
我认为在这幕剧里
I--I think the point that the
编剧想表达的是
the playwright is trying to make here is that
玛莎和她父亲间存在问题
there are problems between Martha and her father,
所以可能他没有打你
so maybe it's not that he... beats you.
只是吼了你
Maybe it's more that he yells.
好吗 他生气了
Right? He--he gets angry.
被惹急了
Pissed.
情绪方面可以继续保持这样的张力
I think we can still keep the powerful emotion
但不需要逐字逐句照着演
and just not make it so literal.
所以你的意思是改台词吗
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表