剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
我们的票卖♥♥不出去
We can't sell tickets.
才不是
That's not true.
我们昨天才卖♥♥出了30张票
We just sold 30 tickets yesterday.
是我买♥♥的
From me.
是我
That was me.
我买♥♥的
I bought them.
没人想看《春之觉醒》
No one wants to see "Spring Awakening."
我到底怎么想的
What--what was I thinking?
我一开始就该排《油脂》
I should have just stayed with "Grease."
应该由西蒙和格温演主角
It should be--It should have been Simon and Gwen.
我把这一切都搞砸了
I screwed this whole thing up.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
玛佐老师 你哪儿都不许去
Mr. Mazzu. You are not going anywhere.
你不能离开剧场
You are not leaving this theater.
好吗
Okay?
罗比也许走了
Now, Robbie may have left,
但楼下还有20个孩子
but there are 20 other kids down there
准备好排练
all ready to work.
其中有些人的烦恼
Some of them with--with way bigger problems
比你的大多了
than you have, okay?
这个剧重点不在于你
This is not about you.
你得振作起来 回到舞台下
You need to gather yourself and get back out there.
我们还要排练
We have a rehearsal to run.
今晚不行 特蕾西
Not tonight, Tracey.
卢
Lou.
我真糟糕
I suck.
好吗
Okay?
我错了
I was wrong.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend,
我却疏远你
and I put distance between us.
为什么
Why?
我当时意识到自己是变性人
I was realizing that I'm trans.
一切在发生变化
Things were changing.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
反正大家总说我们这对组合很奇葩
People always said we were an odd pair, anyway.
有些事我自己都无法理解
I mean, there were things I couldn't understand.
我怎么能要求你理解
How could I expect you to?
你当时应该给我个机会
You should have given me a chance.
我本来可以应付得来
I could have handled it.
你...
You--
你伤害了我
You hurt me.
我知道
I know.
我希望你回来 萨沙
I want you back, Sasha.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
给我个机会
Give me a chance.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
大家都聚到一起
Let's get it together here.
你真命苦
Your life sucks.
你♥爸♥爸在球场上
Your dad's on the field.
我最不想看到的就是他
Well, he's the last person I want to see.
其实我是来找你的
I was actually looking for you.
我能让你冷静 对吧
So, I calm you down, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你现在冷静吗
You calm right now?
嗯
Yeah.
现在呢
And now?
那现在呢
What about now?
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
你不是要排练吗
Don't you have rehearsal?
管它呢
Hell with rehearsal.
*我到那个地方后*
* Where I go when I go there *
*不再有阴影*
* No more shadows anymore *
*只有长有金鳍的男人*
* Only men with golden fins *
*他们体内的韵律*
* The rhythm in them *
*带他们游到岸边*
* Rocking with them to shore *
*触碰我*
* Touch me, Whoa whoa *
*勇敢一试*
* Just try it *
*就是这样*
* Now there that's it *
*那就是天堂啊*
* Oh God that's Heaven *
*我会好好爱你*
* Oh I'll love you right *
*我们会走下罪恶哭泣的道路*
* We'll wander down where the sins cry *
*触碰我*
* Touch me *
我不想你走
I don't want you to go.
山姆 我们以后会怎么样
Sam, where is this going?
你觉得我们的关系有一天能见光吗
Do you think we'll ever take this outside of this room?
也许脱下那枚婚戒
Maybe take off that wedding ring?
我还需要些时间来解决问题
I just need a little more time to sort things out.
行吗
Is that okay?
可以 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, that's okay.
没问题吗
It's okay?
-安娜贝尔 -怎么了
- Hey, Anabelle... - What?
安娜贝尔 我...
Anabelle, I--
你还好吧
Are you okay?
来吧
Come on.
怎么了
What's--what's wrong?
-西蒙 -我无法这么做
- Simon? - I can't--I can't do this.
我做不到
I can't do this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你能不能离开
Can you just go?
不是你的错 安娜贝尔 真的
It's not you. Anabelle, it's not you.
快走 还说不是我的错 快滚
Just go, okay? It's not me? Get out!
*老天*
* Oh my God *
*老天*
* Oh my God *
*触碰我*
* Touch me *
*触碰我*
* Touch me *
*在风叹息的地方*
* Where the winds sigh *
*在风叹息的地方*
* Where the winds sigh *
*在风叹息的地方*
* Where the winds sigh *
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表