剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
亲爱的
Honey.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我是为了你才这么做的
I was doing it for you.
你让我们担任这场演出的宣传大使 然后...
You told us to be ambassadors for the show, and...
我只是想帮忙而已
I just wanted to help.
我就是想当好宣传大使
I was trying to be an ambassador.
莱西 没事的 没事
Lexi, it's okay. It's okay.
你是个出色的...宣传大使
You're a good...ambassador.
莱西 我有事要跟别人谈谈
Uh, Lexi, I--I need to talk to someone.
别担心这事 好吗
Don't worry about this, okay?
你只是想帮忙而已
You were just trying to help.
我是罗伯特·桑德斯 西蒙的父亲
Robert Saunders. Simon's Dad.
幸会 请进
Yes, of course. Come in.
-她没事吧 -当然
- Is she okay? - Oh, yeah.
毕竟这是戏剧社 请进
It's the drama department. Please.
我看到那个视频了
Saw that video.
我们已经撤下来了
We took that down.
又被人重新上传了
It's been re-posted.
不可能撤下来了
There is no taking it down.
玛佐卡利老师 或许你觉得你是在进行艺术创作
Mr. Mazzuchelli, maybe you think you're making art,
大胆前卫
being provocative.
但你其实是在伤害这些孩子
But you're hurting these kids.
你在伤害我儿子
You're hurting my son.
那个视频有误导性 不能代表我们的演出
That video is misleading. It does not represent the show.
我看到你们的门票迅速售出
I see you're selling tickets hand over fist.
那段视频似乎完全达到了你想要的效果
Seems like that video's doing exactly what you want it to.
我想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know
我会尽我所能地阻止你
I'm gonna do everything in my power to stop you.
再见 玛佐卡利老师
Good day, Mr. Mazzuchelli.
我的脚痛得快要断掉了
My feet are falling off.
我们回来了
We're home.
-你好 弗利先生 -那是玛格丽特吗
- Hi, Mr. Foley. - Is that Margaret?
-好久不见 -我跟你说了上百次了
- Long time. - I told you a hundred times.
-人家现在叫迈克尔 爸 -没事
- It's Michael now, dad. - It's fine.
-你好 弗利先生 -我们去我房♥里
- Hi, Mr. Foley. - We'll be in my room.
-我好怀念待在这里的感觉 -温馨的家
- I missed being here. - Home sweet home.
你愿意当孩子的教父吗
Will you be the godparent?
萨莎
Sash.
我不想指挥你该怎么做
I don't want to tell you what to do at all.
完全不想
At all.
但你还得上学
But you have school.
你又是出色的演员
And you're this amazing actress
和歌♥曲创作人 是艺术家
and songwriter and just this artist.
我真的很钦佩你
I admire you so much.
将来可怎么办
How is it going to work?
我是说...
I mean...
这的确很震撼
It's amazing.
但别让一张照片影响你做出明智的决定
But don't let a picture cloud your decision-making.
迈克尔
Michael.
你的父母都那么好
You have these great parents.
家庭也很好 住着美丽的房♥子
This great family. This beautiful house.
你跟你姐姐说你是跨性别者的时候
When you told your sister you were trans,
她是什么反应
how did she react?
-她很容易就接受了 -让我猜猜
- She was cool about it. - Let me guess.
她当晚就从凯尼恩学院驱车200多英里赶回来
She drove 200 miles from Kenyon college that very night,
给你带了一桶冰激凌
brought you a tub of ice cream.
你们一整晚没睡
You stayed up all night
听着山姆·史密斯的烂俗歌♥曲
Listening to lame Sam Smith songs
靠在彼此的臂弯里流泪
And weeping in each other's arms.
你父母的反应一定是
And your parents--your parents were like,
"迈克尔 我们很爱迈克尔这个名字
"Michael, we love the name Michael.
不管你叫什么名字 我们都会爱你
"we love you no matter what your name is,
你的性别是什么都无所谓 你是完美的天使"
What your gender is. You are our perfect angel."
-告诉我我没说对 -基本上全都对了
- Tell me I didn't nail it. - Pretty much word-for-word.
而我呢
Me?
瞧瞧我
Look at me.
瞧瞧我爸
Look at my dad.
我知道崔维斯是个大混♥蛋♥
I know Travis is a major jerk
我根本就不该和他搞在一起的
I never should've gotten involved with.
但或许任何事情的发生都是有原因的
But maybe things happen for a reason.
或许这是我组建自己小家庭的机会
Maybe this is my chance to build a family of my own.
拥有真正重要的东西
Have something that matters.
我不知道什么是对的 什么是错的
I don't know what's right or wrong.
我知道这条路不会容易
I know it won't be easy.
我只清楚我自己的感觉
All I know is how I feel.
这不仅仅是一张照片
It's not just a picture.
它是我的
It's mine.
好吧
Yeah.
玛佐 等等
Mazzu. Hey.
有流言说
There's a rumor going around
你放了罗比·索恩一周假 不用参加排练
that you gave Robbie Thorne a week off from rehearsal
我知道那肯定是不可能的
And I know that's definitely not possible,
因为那简直是疯了
because that would be insanity.
-我的确放了他一周假 -什么
- I gave him the week off. - What?
距离首演只有9天了
There are only nine days before opening night.
这还不包括在父母见面会当晚
And--and that doesn't even include
我们没办法使用剧院
the day we lose the theater because of parent night.
那他参加排练的时间 仅剩3天了
That gives us, what, three days to work with this kid?
是你跟我说他失去自信
You're the one who told me he lost his mojo
-让我想想办法的 -是没错 但我想的是
- and I needed to do something. - Yeah, I was thinking
在台词上允许他即兴发挥
more on the lines of-of some improv
或进行一些呼吸训练 不是给他放假
or maybe some breathing exercise--not a vacation!
他需要重回球场
He needs to get back on the field.
-你听到我刚说的了吗 -我听到了
- Did you hear what I said? - I did.
-我们9天后就要演出了 -我知道
- We go up in nine days. - I know.
-9天 -特蕾西
- Nine. - Tracey.
-9天 -我...好了 这又不是...
- Nine! - I--okay. This is not...
好了
Okay.
9天
Nine!
都聚过来
Team huddle!
贾马尔
Jamal.
-怎么 你这就累了吗 -没有
- What? You tired? - No.
那叫直角突进 不是迂回突进
It's called a square in, not a round in.
-突破要强势猛烈 -好的
- Sharpen up that break. - A'ight.
邦普 德瑞克 刚刚的闪电拾球很棒
Bump, Derek, great blitz pickup.
没有你们的抛传保护
This whole thing doesn't happen
这个战术就不可能实现 明白吗
wthout your pass protection, all right?
本周五晚的赢家肯定是我们
This Friday night, boys, is us.
我们一定可以的 来试一次 好吗
We got this. Let's do this, all right?
火♥辣♥16快攻战术 数三下开球
Out bullet 16 hot delay on three.
准备好了吗 散开落位
Ready? Break!
准备 就位
Ready, set!
火♥辣♥16 开球
Hot 16. Hit it!
漂亮 太漂亮了
Beautiful, beautiful!
很棒 各位
That's pretty damn good, gentlemen.
终于恢复橄榄球队该有的面貌了
Starting to look like a football team again.
明天早上6点来这里集♥合♥
You're gonna be out here tomorrow 6:00 A.M.
-都听明白了吗 -是 教练
- You understand? - Yes, coach!
好的 今天表现很棒 回家去吧
All right, good work. Go home.
你好 南希
Hey, Nancy.
出什么事了吗
Is, uh, something wrong?
老实说 作为家长教师协会的主席
Honestly, as president of the PTA,
我应该告诉你
I should tell you
我们对你的这部戏剧很担心
that we're very concerned about your production.
我还应该告诉你 已经有人发起了请♥愿♥活动
And I should tell you that there's a petition
要封♥杀♥你们这次的演出
going around to shut you down.
听我说 那段视频是完全未经过授权的
Look, that video was completely unauthorized
-且有误导性 -也许是吧
- And misleading. - well, maybe so,
但现在大家都读过这部剧了
But now everyone's read the play.
手♥淫♥ 在舞台上表演性行为
Masturbations, onstage sexual acts,
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表