剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表
《青春崛起》前情提要
Previously on "Rise"...
接下来会有一次会面
So, the next step will be a meeting.
就你和你妈妈
Just you and your mom.
你可以搬回家了 马舒斯
You're gonna be moving back home, Maashous.
亲爱的 你们学校不应该排这种剧
Honey, your school should not be doing this material.
我们希望你退出
We'd like you to step away from this.
你刚才为什么那样盯着我
Why were you just staring at me like that?
你能让我冷静
You calm me down.
那混♥蛋♥为什么要给你钱
Why was that jerk just trying to give you all that money?
天啊 你不会怀孕了吧
Oh, my God. Are you pregnant?
我妈丢了工作 在她找到工作之前
My mom lost her job, and until she gets another one
我得加班
I have to work extra shifts.
我们不会重新选角 我们总能找到解决办法的
We're not gonna recast. We'll make it work.
这个家还是要讲规矩和纪律的
In this family we still have rules and discipline!
你搞瓦妮莎·苏亚雷斯的时候讲纪律了吗
Where was that discipline when you screwed Vanessa Suarez?
是你破坏了这个家庭
You broke us.
你就直接告诉我你想要我怎么说
Just tell me how you want me to say it.
我没办法告诉你怎么说
I can't tell you how to say it.
你得自己感受
You have to feel it.
不许走下舞台
Do not walk off this stage!
我为了这出破剧 失去了一切
Man, I lost everything for this stupid play!
斯坦顿高中的失利
The Stanton's loss
让他们在积分榜上排在法拉第高中
put them behind Faraday,
瓦利城预科学校和布鲁金斯高中之后
Valley City Prep, and Brookings in the standings.
我知道
I know that's right,
现在他们要拼尽全力争取本应为囊中之物的
and now they've got to fight tooth and nail for a playoff spot
季后赛入场券
when it should've been in the bag.
-确实如此 -如果你问我
- Yeah, can't disagree. - Well, if you ask me,
我觉得是斯特里克兰教练没指导好
Coach Strickland has mismanaged the entire thing.
那家伙好像什么都不懂
The guy just doesn't seem to know which way's up.
-等等 -但要我说
- Hold on a second. - No, but I'll tell you,
真正的罪魁祸首是戏剧社老师
the true villain here is the theater teacher,
让罗比去演剧的那个老师
the one who cast Robbie Thorne in the play.
-那个卢·玛佐卡利 -玛佐卡利 对
- That Lou Mazzuchelli. - Mazzuchelli, yeah.
我认为
The way I see it,
这归根结底就是斯特里克兰教练和自以为是
the whole thing comes down to a war between Coach Strickland
戏剧大腕老师之间的战争
and this wannabe theater hack.
你这话说得有点狠啊 弗兰克
Wow. That was some pretty harsh words there, Frank,
让我们在接下来几天拭目以待吧
and I guess we will see what happens in the next few days.
谢谢你的评论 下一位来电者 到你了
Thanks for the commentary. Next caller, you're up.
你有罗比的消息吗
So, have you heard from Robbie?
没有 我没听到有关罗比的任何消息
No. I haven't heard anything from Robbie.
希望他出现在排练现场吧
Well, let's just hope that he shows up to rehearsals.
斯坦顿高中出品 《春之觉醒》
已售票 118张
好消息是门票销量飙升
Well, the good news is tickets sales have spiked.
我跟你说过海报会起作用的
I told you poster would help.
这和海报没一点关系 用下电脑
This has nothing to do with the poster. May I?
看看这个
Check this out.
斯坦顿高中出品
《春之觉醒》
*这狗血的生活*
* It's the bitch of living *
*这狗血的生活*
* It's the bitch of living *
*萦绕脑中*
* Living in your head *
*萦绕脑中*
* Living in your head... *
谁干的
Who did this?
不知道 但绝对是内部人干的
I don't know but it's definitely the inside job.
*真的只好如此吗*
* Is this it? *
*这不可能*
* This can't be it *
这可能会冒犯到别人 我们要把这个撤了
Oh, this could offend people. We should take it down.
是该撤了
We should.
但我们的票还得卖♥♥出去
We do need to sell tickets, though.
是啊
True.
那我们就当没看见这视频好了
I suppose we could just agree that we never saw this.
看见什么了
Saw what?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我注意到你昨晚没来排练
I just noticed you weren't at rehearsal last night.
你应该问你妈妈
You should ask your mom.
什么
What?
你要是想知道我在烦恼什么
Just saying if you want to know
你应该去问问你妈
what's upsetting me you should ask your mom.
你什么意思 他们都结束了
What are you--that's over.
-他们早就没联♥系♥了 -是吗
- That's been over. - Mm-hmm.
跟你妈谈谈吧
Talk to your mom.
罗比 很高兴你回来了
Robbie. Good to have you back.
我能跟大家说两句吗
May I speak to everyone for a minute?
当然
Of course.
我为周五排练时候突然离开道歉
I just want to apologize for walking out of rehearsal on Friday.
我不是没教养的人
It's not how I was raised
我也不希望大家这样看待我
or how I want people to think of me.
我不像你们 是演员
I'm not an actor like you guys.
我没有你们的直觉和天赋
I don't have your instincts or your talent.
-罗比 -听我说完
- Robbie. - Just--
但我会尽我所能
But I'm gonna do the best I can.
总之
Anyway, um...
就这么多 谢谢大家
That's it. Thanks.
好了 我们从第四幕开始
Okay. Let's pick it up from, uh, scene four.
-那孩子失去了自信 -我知道
- That kid has lost his mojo. - I know.
-脑子里一团麻 -是啊
- Mixed up in the head. - Yup.
他可是你的大明星 你得解决好
Well, he's your star. You gotta fix this.
我知道
I know.
青春崛起
第一季 第八集
*这狗血的生活*
* It's the bitch of living *
*这狗血的生活*
* It's the bitch of living *
*萦绕脑中*
* And living in your head *
我知道
I know.
赛迪绝对不能去看这个戏剧
Sadie is definitely not seeing this show.
这是在误导人
It's misleading.
你会把这个撤掉的 对吧
You're taking it down, right?
卢
Lou?
我们在24小时内几乎卖♥♥完了首演的门票
We practically sold out the opening night in less than 24 hours.
-你必须把这个撤掉 -我会的
- You have to take it down. - I will.
再给我些时间
Eventually.
-早上好 马舒斯 -早上好
- Morning, Maashous. - Morning.
不 我是认真的
No, seriously.
我在想
Uh, I was wondering
你们周四可不可以载我去伊格顿
if you'd be able to drive me to Eagleton on Thursday.
当然可以 去伊格顿干什么
Um, yeah, sure. What's in Eagleton?
见我妈妈
My mom.
她出狱了
She's, uh, out of prison,
反正我要跟她会面
and anyway I'm supposed to go meet her.
而且没有公交到那儿去
And it's just there's no bus line that goes there.
-当然可以 -很好啊
- Of course. - Yeah, that's great.
你要见你妈妈了
You'll get to see your mom.
是的
Yeah, it is.
萨沙 从你签的文件来看
Sasha, it isn't clear
你的计划并不是很明确
from what you've written in your intake papers what your plan is--
你是想堕胎还是怀孕至分娩
whether to terminate or carry the fetus to term?
她还不确定
She isn't sure yet.
我是她朋友 不是孩子爸爸
I'm her friend. Not the dad.
通常胎儿9周大的时候我们会做超声波检查
So normally at nine weeks we do a sonogram.
看看胎儿情况
Take a look at the fetus.
检查下♥体♥征 心跳
Check for markers. The heartbeat.
看看胎儿的整体健康状况
Get a picture of the general health of the fetus.
你想做这个吗
Did you want to do that?
-好啊 -好的
- Sure? - Okay.
请躺下来
Lay back for me.
可能会有点儿凉
This might feel a little cold.
这就是胎儿
There's the fetus.
罗比
Robbie.
你得跟我来
I need you to come with me.
我周五有比赛 卢 你想怎么样
I got a game Friday, Lou. What do you want?
剧集 | 青春崛起 | 导航列表