剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
What the hell are you doing here?
需要忏悔时去教堂
When you need to repent, you go to church.
但想真正悔过 需要去摇滚劲舞
Contrition by mosh pit.
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你知道你不必对自己这么严格吧
You know you don't got to be so hard on yourself?
你在逗我吧
Oh, you're kidding me.
-你只是想帮忙 -"我只是想帮忙"
- You were just trying to help. - "I was just trying to help."
古罗马政♥治♥家和将军 图谋暗♥杀♥恺撒
就像布鲁图斯
Like Brutus.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
我是个骗子
I'm a liar.
我是个会撒谎的大骗子
I'm a lying liar who lies.
对 你不知道怎么原谅
Yeah, you don't know how to forgive.
我知道怎么原谅
I know how to forgive.
我不是说原谅别人 莎拉
I'm not talking about other people, Sarah.
我是说原谅自己
I'm talking about you forgiving yourself.
格罗弗
Grover,
我伤害了这个世界上
I hurt the people in the world
我本该最关心的人
that I'm supposed to care the most about.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我想让你记住你只是凡人
I want you to remember that you are human.
我想让你记住
I want you to remember
你把一生都献给了
that you've spent your whole life
担心镇上的其他人 而不是自己
worrying about everyone in this town but yourself.
我说的不是领袖这事
And I'm not talking about this leadership thing.
我说的是你的朋友 莎拉
I'm talking about your friends, Sarah.
我们需要你原谅自己
We need you to forgive yourself.
为什么
Why?
AJ与已婚女性上♥床♥了
AJ slept with a married woman.
丹尼背叛了自己未婚妻
Danny cheated on his fiance.
科琳给丈夫戴了绿帽子
Corinne cheated on her husband.
他们都犯过错
They've all made mistakes,
而且他们都害怕这些错误
and they're terrified that those mistakes
会将他们吞噬
are going to swallow them whole.
如果你可以从你做的那些事上恢复
Now, if you can do what you did and come back from it,
或许 只是或许
maybe, just maybe,
我们其他人也有希望
there's hope for the rest of us.
你是我们的北极星
You're our North Star.
一直都是
You always have been.
你不想要这些 成为
You didn't ask for this, to be...
成为为人献己的人
to be this person for everyone.
那些让狼群陷入绝境的人总会被咬
Those that keep the wolves at bay always get bitten.
但老话怎么说的
But hey.
只要你还在流血
If you're still bleeding,
你就还在喘气
you're still breathing.
亚当和乔什
Adam and Josh are...
他们今早要回家 所以你应该离开了
They're coming home this morning, so you should go.
我会的 但我不会走远
I will, but I'm not gonna go far.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是在可见的未来里
It means I'm staying in Greylock
我要留在格雷洛克
for the foreseeable future.
我感谢你在监护权案子上的帮助
I appreciate your help with the custody case,
但那不意味着我们可以就...
but that doesn't mean that we can just...
我是为了乔什留下来
I'm staying for Josh.
我想了解他
I'd like to get to know him,
如果可以的话
if that's okay.
我们的新寻常会变得很复杂
Things are gonna be really complicated with our new normal.
你的新寻常是什么
What is your new normal?
亚当和我会住在这栋房♥子的不同卧室
Adam and I are staying in this house in separate bedrooms
直到我们能向乔什解释一切
until we can explain everything to Josh.
这对他来说很难接受
It is gonna be really hard on him.
我不想通过再增加一个父亲
I don't want to make it harder by adding a third parent
-让事情更难办了 -我明白
- to the equation. - I get it.
我会如你所愿 要等多久都行
I'll wait as long as you want me to.
听着
Look,
丹尼 如果你留下
Danny, if you stay,
如果你决定成为乔什生活的一部分
if you decide to become a part of Josh's life,
你不能像当初抛弃我一样抛弃他
you can't abandon him like you abandoned me.
如果你要来 就要全情投入
If you're gonna be in, you have to be all in.
我哪里也不去 科琳
I'm not going anywhere, Corinne.
莎拉让我意识到 是时候停止逃跑了
Sarah helped me to realize that it's time to stop running.
所以
So...
我来了
here I am.
你留了一个我们那天在市政厅时的塑料骷髅
You kept a plastic skeleton from our night in Town Hall.
-对 -我也是
- Yeah. - So did I.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表