剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
莎拉 你还好吗
Sarah, are you okay?
你本应该就演讲的内容
Y-You-you were supposed to do a press conference
召开新闻发布会
a-about the presentation.
不过...没关系
B-But it... It's okay.
我可以告诉他们改天再开
I can tell them we'll do it another day.
莎拉共和国
第一季 第十三集[剧终]
礼堂
科琳
Corinne!
-丹尼 别这样 我没空 -科琳 等等
- Danny, no, I can't. - Corinne, wait!
礼堂
我真的没空 我现在没空 拜托 我没空
I really... I can't. I can't right now. Please. I can't.
-我没空 -莎拉的麦克风开着
- I can't. - Sarah's mic was on in there.
所有人都听到了你们说的话
The whole crowd just heard you guys talking.
-很好 简直好极了 -是真的吗
- Great. That's great. - Is it true?
莎拉说的是真的吗
What Sarah said, is it true?
乔什是我的...
Is Josh my...?
你...你早就知道了
And you... you... you knew.
你一直都知道吗
This whole time, you knew?
我才知道 丹尼
I just found out, Danny.
我刚刚才知道 跟你一样
I just found out just now, just like you.
显然 跟镇上所有人一样
Just like the whole town, apparently.
不 我是说 你知道乔什可能是我儿子
No, I mean, you knew there was a chance that Josh was my son.
不然你为什么要做亲子鉴定
Why else would you take a paternity test?
乔什不是你儿子
Josh is not your son!
我生孩子时 你不在
You were not there for the labor pains.
半夜喂奶时 你不在
You weren't there for the late-night feedings.
他发高烧 摔断手时 你不在
You weren't there for his fevers or his broken wrist.
在场的只有我和亚当
It was just me and Adam.
那个再也无法直视我的亚当
Adam, who can't even look me in the eye anymore.
你本可以告诉我你不确定乔什的生父是谁
You could've told me you had doubts about who Josh's father was.
我怎么做得到 你走了
How?! You left!
你在我孕吐发作前就走了
You left before the morning sickness kicked in,
而且我根本没法联♥系♥你
and I had no way of contacting you!
对 也许六年前是这样
Maybe six years ago, sure.
但我回格雷洛克已经八个月了
But I've been back in Greylock for eight months!
八个月 科琳
Eight months, Corinne!
我只希望你能说点什么
I just wish you would've said something.
什么都行
Anything.
真有趣
You know, it's funny.
我们年轻时 当你离开镇子时
When you left town when we were kids,
我也是这么希望的
I used to wish the exact same thing.
希望你能跟我说点什么
That you would say something to me.
什么都行
Anything.
大家好
Hi.
大家好 我知道你们都希望
Yeah, hi. I-I know that you were all
今天能采访莎拉 但她无法出席
hoping to speak to Sarah today, but she can't make it.
-她很抱歉 -如果全世界都发现
- She's really sorry. - I would be, too,
我捏造了亲子鉴定结果 我也会这样
if the whole world found out I fudged the results of a paternity test.
尤其还是在那场荒谬的演讲结束后
Especially after that absurd presentation.
莎拉的规划为格雷洛克带来了短期稳定
Sarah's plan gives Greylock short-term stability
同时为长♥期♥发展做好了准备
while setting us up for long-term growth.
你们宪法的墨水还没干透
The ink is barely dry on your constitution,
她就已经开始了毫无意义的追求
and she's already headed off on some useless quest
以取得美国的支持
to woo the United States?
得了吧
Come on.
官方认可能稳定我们的经济
Official recognition would stabilize our economy,
保护我们的主♥权♥
secure our sovereignty
让我们获得外国援助和灾害救援
and get us access to foreign aid and disaster relief.
我可不觉得这毫无意义
That doesn't sound useless to me.
你有科琳的消息吗
Have you heard from Corinne?
我给她打了差不多上万个电♥话♥ 她没接
I-I've called her, like, a million times. She won't pick up.
也许是因为她不想跟你说话
Probably 'cause she doesn't want to talk to you.
事实上 她和我都有这种冲动
An impulse she and I share, actually.
我犯了很严重的错误
I made a terrible mistake,
AJ 我知道
AJ, I know.
但我有自己的理由
But I had my reasons.
一开始是为了说实话还是为了撒谎
For telling the truth or for lying in the first place?
两者都有 科琳做亲子鉴定时
For both. When Corinne took that paternity test,
她希望结果是亚当
she wanted it to be Adam.
她站在房♥间里 在我怀里哭
She stood in this room, and she cried in my arms,
她向上天祈祷结果是亚当
and she-she begged the universe to make it Adam.
所以你告诉她是亚当
So you made it Adam.
当邮件发来的是丹尼的名字
When the email came and it was Danny's name,
就好像我能预见未来
it's like I could... I could see the future.
科琳的生活 因为我的混♥蛋♥哥哥
Corinne's life falling apart all over again
再次分崩离析
because of my dickhead brother.
然后我想到了乔什
And then I thought of Josh.
亚当是一位很棒的父亲 要让别人取代吗
Adam is an amazing dad. To replace that?
我知道在遇到麻烦就逃避的父亲身边成长
I know what it's like, growing up with a father who runs
是什么感受
at the first sign of trouble.
乔什不该被这样对待
Josh doesn't deserve that.
任何人都不该
Nobody does.
丹尼是乔什的生父
Danny being Josh's biological father
给了他参加抚养权听证会的权利
gives him rights in a custody hearing.
为了挽救乔什 我必须告诉科琳真♥相♥
I had to tell Corinne the truth to save Josh.
他轮不到你挽救 莎拉
He's not yours to save, Sarah.
天啊 有时你得知道
My God, at some point, you're gonna have to realize
你不知道什么对世界上所有人最好
you don't know what's best for everybody on the planet.
我没说过我知道
I never said I knew.
你不必说 显然你是这么想的
You don't have to. It's clear you think you do.
天啊
Oh, my God.
库珀家
我这辈子都在解决问题
I've been a fixer for my whole life.
这就是我
It's who I am.
我不知道要怎么停下
I do not know how to turn it off.
莎拉 莎拉
Sarah, Sarah,
你对你最在乎的人撒了谎
you lied to the people that you care the most about.
你就别批评我了 妈
Glass houses, Mom.
在我戒酒前
Before I got sober,
我以为能拯救我的是一个拥抱...
I thought the thing that was going to save me was a hug...
而我真正需要的是一记重击
...when what I really needed was a kick in the ass.
需要有人看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Someone to look me in the eye and tell me
冰冷又残酷的真♥相♥
the cold, hard truth.
你想要拥抱吗 莎拉 我不会给你拥抱
You want a hug, Sarah? I'm not going to give you one.
这会让事情变得更糟糕
It's gonna make things worse.
我不...
I don't...
我不需要拥抱
I don't need a hug.
我只想表达歉意
I need to say I'm sorry.
我知道你有孙子
I found out that you have a grandson,
却没有告诉你
and I didn't tell you,
对不起
and I am sorry.
对不起
I am sorry.
-我以为你不想跟我说话 -莎拉是对的吗
- I thought you didn't want to talk to me.- Was Sarah right?
你是乔什的生父
Does you being Josh's biological father
会改变监护权的问题吗
change the math on this custody thing?
-是的 -好的 怎么变
- Yeah. - Okay. How?
如果我向法♥院♥申请
I would probably be granted partial custody
我可能会得到部分监护权
if I petitioned the court.
如果是这样 法官就会让乔什留在格雷洛克
If that happened, a judge would keep Josh in Greylock.
这里两个父母 其他地方是一个
Two parents here versus one somewhere else.
好 我要你向法♥院♥提出申请
Okay, I need you to petition the court.
-科琳 -不 我要乔什留在格雷洛克
- Corinne. - No. I need Josh in Greylock.
我想帮你 但是...
I-I want to help, but...
大多时候 我觉得我...
Most times, I feel like I'm...
我自己都快撑不住了
I'm barely keeping my own head above water.
突然变成...
To suddenly be...
一个父亲
someone's dad...
我不确定我做好准备了
I'm not sure I'm ready for that.
我不是让你带他去吃煎饼
I'm not asking you to take him for pancakes
或者带他去露营
or take him camping.
我只要你的签名 不是你的时间
I'm asking for your signature, not your time.
我十七岁时 孤身一人
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表