剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
我知道 我应该 我应该接的
I know. I should have, I should have picked up,
但我 我很...我很抱歉
but I was... I'm so... I'm sorry.
你该走了
You should go.
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go.
拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
赶紧好起来
Feel better.
库珀老师
Hey, Ms. Cooper.
我们想你也许能用这个打起精神
We thought you could use a little pick-me-up.
-怎么样了 -谢了 各位
- How's it going? - Oh, thanks, guys.
还在进行 对
It's going, yeah.
我只是 我在努力想办法解决这事
I'm just, I'm trying to figure this whole thing out.
虽然你是我们的领袖
You know, just 'cause you're our leader doesn't mean
你不用所有事都亲历亲为
you have to keep doing everything by yourself.
对 还记得你教我们的
Yeah, I mean, what about all those activists
那些活动分子吗
you taught us about?
保尔 美国女权运动领袖 成立了全国妇女党
琼斯 美国1900年代工会组织运动的开路先锋
里维拉 美国同性恋解放和变性人♥权♥利活动家
爱丽丝·保尔 琼斯夫人和西尔维娅·里维拉
Alice Paul and Mother Jones and Sylvia Rivera.
他们都不是孤军奋战
None of them worked alone.
他们身后都有盟友
They all had people behind them.
如果没有 他们也不会做出那样的革新改变
If they didn't, they never would've made the difference they did.
美国篮球运动员 勒布朗·詹姆斯"詹皇"
就连勒布朗都有队友
Even LeBron needs teammates.
你们怎么不能像普通孩子那样上课睡觉呢
Why can't you be like normal kids and sleep through class?
格雷洛克的事遍布全网
Greylock's story is all over the Internet.
很多人都在谈论我们的抗♥议♥
A lot of people are talking about our protest
以及州长这么做有多不公平
and how unfair the governor is being.
所以州长暂时打开了边境
That's why the governor opened the border temporarily.
是因为你们的抗♥议♥
It was your protest.
看到抗♥议♥的人们肯定给了她压力
She must've been getting pressure from people who saw it.
而且这只是一群青少年做的牌子
And that was just a bunch of teenagers with signs.
想想一整个镇能有多大作为
Think about what we could do with a whole town.
好吧 你们知道我们的边境外
Okay, you realize there's an entire army
有一整支军队吧
outside our border, right?
我们边境内也有一支军队
There's an entire army within our border, too.
只需要一个将军
Just needs a general.
我们需要更多牌子
We're gonna need more signs.
对 我订婚了
Yes, I'm engaged.
不 你不能见我的未婚妻
No, you can't spend time with my fiancée.
不 你没有被邀请来婚礼 而且不 你不
No, you're not invited to the wedding and, no, you're not,
且永远不欢迎去纽约
and never will be, welcome in New York.
我结婚不是给你机会
Me getting married is not a chance
重新回到我的生活
for you to crawl back into my life.
而是个机会让我提醒你再也别过来
It's a chance for me to remind you to stay the hell out of it.
好吧 等等
Okay, wait, whoa!
等等
Wait.
我知道自己干了什么
I know what I did.
我知道自己从前的为人
And I know who I was.
我已经不是那个人了
And I'm not that person anymore.
你在说哪个人
Which person you talking about?
用酒瓶砸我脑袋的人
The one who threw bottles at my head
还是用皮带打我的人
or the one who hit me with a belt?
对 我犯过天大的错误
Yes, I made terrible, terrible mistakes.
当你父亲离开我们后我很迷茫
I was lost when your father left us.
他没有离开我们 是你推开了他
He didn't leave us. You pushed him out.
那时的我一团糟
I was a mess.
但现在不同了 我改变了
But it is different now-- I've changed.
我不再是那个人了 我戒酒了
I'm not that person anymore. I'm sober.
你戒酒了
You're sober?
从什么时候开始
Since when?
你上次喝酒是什么时候
When was the last time you had a drink?
我想也是
That's what I thought.
蜕了皮的蛇依然是蛇
A snake that sheds its skin is still a snake.
丹尼
Danny?
拜托 我们能谈谈吗
Please, if we could just talk?
我知道我伤害了你 对不起
I know that I hurt you, I'm sorry.
如果你能给我一会
If you can just give me a minute.
请让我跟你谈谈
Please just let me talk to you.
开门 丹尼
Open the door, Danny!
我不会走的 直到你开门
I won't go away until you open up.
我在这 宝贝
I'm here, babe...
我们可以谈谈这些
We can talk about this.
我是你母亲
I'm your mother.
你不能与我一刀两断
And you're not gonna cut me out of your life.
我们当然可以与你一刀两断
Of course we can cut you out.
对待癌症就该如此
That's what you do to cancer.
我想跟我儿子说话
I would like to talk to my son.
他不想跟你说话
Well, he doesn't want to talk to you.
现在不想 永远不想 尤其是你干了那些事
Not now. Not ever. Not after what you did.
你永远都不会跟丹尼有母子情
You will never have a relationship with Danny.
而那非常可惜 因为他是个很棒的人
And that's a real shame, because he's wonderful.
聪明 幽默 关心他人
He's smart and he's funny and he's caring.
如果你以为这些优秀品质是从你而来
And just in case you thought any of that was because of you,
别做梦了
it's not.
他这么优秀都是因为没有你
He's all those things in spite of you.
你可以走了
You can leave now,
如果再来敲这扇门
and if you ever come knocking on this door again...
我会给你一些属于你的伤痕
I will give you a few scars of your own.
我需要大家的帮忙
I need your help.
过去几天 我一直致力于重开边境
For the past few days, I've been trying to reopen our borders.
但无一例外都不奏效
Nothing has worked.
今天与我之前的学生谈过后
Talking with some of my former students today,
我知道了理由
I realized why.
我的所有解决方法
All of my solutions to fix the problem
都以"我"开头
started with "I"
而不是"我们"
instead of "we."
从现在起要改变这点
That changes right now.
我或许无法让边境重开 但我们可以
I might not be able to get the border open, but we can.
"我们"比"我"更强大
"We" is stronger than "I."
"我们"比"我"更勇敢
"We" is braver than "I."
"我们..."
"We..."
势不可挡
is invincible.
塔格特州长想要我们的钶钽铁矿
Governor Taggert wants our coltan.
并且她认为
And she believes that
因为我们住在隐形线的错误一侧
because we live on the wrong side of an invisible line,
就能不惜手段摧毁我们得到矿
it's okay to destroy us to get it.
但我们会让世界知道她错了
But we are going to show the world that she's wrong.
今天下午我们将聚集在杰弗逊路南侧
This afternoon we'll gather at the southern tip of Jefferson Road
携手并肩 跨越边境进入新罕布♥什♥尔州
and, together, step over the border into New Hampshire.
这不是件易事
This will not be easy
而且我们所做的事
and there may be serious consequences
可能有严重后果
for what we're about to do.
但如果格雷洛克要生存下去
But if Greylock is going to survive,
解放格雷洛克
我们需要提醒世界地图上的标线
we need to remind the world that lines on a map
无法定义我们
are not what define us.
同情定义我们
Compassion defines us.
善良 友谊 忠诚
Kindness, friendship, fidelity.
暴♥政♥在这条线上结束
爱定义了我们
Love is what defines us.
所以让我们团结起来 和平抗♥议♥
And so let us come together in peaceful protest
向我们的邻居呼吁吧
and appeal to the better angels of our neighbors.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我担心你
I was worried about you.
你的示♥威♥抗♥议♥无处不在
Well, your protest is everywhere.
社交媒体 电视 电台
Social media, TV, the radio.
当人们意识到州长所承诺的
Once people realized the true cost of the fancy new upgrades
高级升级的真正代价后
the governor was promising them,
他们就不再支持这个主意了
they stopped supporting the idea.
而且她办公室外聚集了一大群人
And there's been a crowd of people outside of her office
一直要求她重开边境
all day demanding that she open the borders.
天呐
God.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表