剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
只是当你有我这样的爸爸
It's just when you have the dad that I have
这样的哥哥时 你会...
and the brother that I have, you spend...
每天的每分每秒认定
...every second of every day convinced that...
所有到你生命里来的男人
Every man who comes into your life
都只是找方法再离开你
is just looking for a way to get back out again.
这不是借口
It's not an excuse.
我不能因为别人伤害过我 就伤害你
I don't get to hurt you just because someone else hurt me.
问题是我喜欢你
The problem is I like you.
很喜欢
A lot.
所以当你看上去像在撒谎时
When it looked like you were lying,
我害怕了 我就想把你推开
I-I got scared and I-I just tried to push you away
免得你先把我推开 抱歉
before you could push me away; I'm so sorry.
我看上去像在撒谎是因为我确实是 莎拉
It looked like I was lying because I was, Sarah.
我说自己去南卡罗莱纳州是为了报道
I told you I was going to South Carolina for a story,
但那不是真的
and that wasn't true.
但你没有错 认为有事不对劲
But you weren't wrong to feel like something was off.
你♥爸♥爸也没错
Neither was your dad.
所以你不生气吗
So you're not upset?
你有点脾气 没错
You have a bit of a temper, yes.
那股狠劲
That spark is--
是我最开始喜欢上你的原因
is part of what drew me to you in the first place.
瞧 问题是
See, the problem is
我喜欢你
I like you.
很喜欢
A lot.
我不想坐在除你之外浴缸里
I don't want to sit in anyone's bathtub but yours.
我不想任何其他人在我的浴缸里
I don't want anyone else in my bathtub.
好
Okay.
好吗 好
Okay? Okay.
不用
No, um...
抱歉 似乎总是会挡你的道
Sorry. Can't seem to stop getting in your way here.
嗯 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
听着 莎拉
Listen, Sarah,
我会离开你的生活 然后
let me get out of your hair and then
-你再也不会见到我 我保证 -好
- you won't see me again, I promise. - Okay.
我觉得在这么小的镇里想做到这点
I think that's a pretty unrealistic promise to make
有点不切实际
in a town this size.
我会尽力
Well, I will do my best.
我不想让你的生活变复杂
I do not want to complicate your life.
我觉得现在很明显
I think it's pretty clear that
你已经使我的生活变复杂好一阵了
you've been complicating my life for a while now.
所以
Well, so...
你有什么建议
what-what do you suggest?
我觉得我们该设定一些边界
I think we need to set some boundaries,
定义范围 从"爸爸"这事开始
define the terms, you know, starting with the "Dad" thing.
什么爸爸的事
What dad thing?
你不用躲着我
You don't have to avoid me,
但你也无权做我的父亲
but you also don't get to be my father.
你很久之前就抛弃了那份职责
You abandoned that responsibility a long time ago.
而我们未来的关系
Any relationship we have moving forward
都从这里开始 成交吗
starts with that. Deal?
成交 而且...
Deal. And...
谢谢 莎拉
thank you, Sarah.
不客气 保罗
You're welcome, Paul.
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 我要走了
Danny, I have to get going.
你觉得你能自己收拾最后一箱盒子吗
Do you think that you can handle this last box on your own?
路已经清干净了 我打算回车上了
The roads are all clear. I'm gonna head back to my car.
好的
Okay.
你需要我送你吗
Do you need me to give you a ride?
不 谢了 我可以走路
Oh, no thanks. I'm-I'm good walking.
没什么比雪后清晨走路更好了
Nothing like the morning after a snowfall.
再见 你俩
So, uh, so long, you guys.
韦斯顿 很高兴认识你
Weston, it was nice to meet you.
我也是 保罗 出门小心
You, too, Paul. Be careful out there.
好吧 我知道严格来说我们可以走了
Okay, I know technically we can leave,
-但 我们一定要走吗 -不
- but... do we have to? - No...
-不用 -不用
- No? - No.
好消息 除雪车出来了
Good news. The plows are out.
那确实是好消息
That is good news.
我想送贝拉回家
I'd offer to take Bella home,
但我确定她肯定最不想待在我身边
but I'm sure I'm the last person she wants to be around.
她在你睡觉时已经让我送她了
She already asked me while you were asleep.
-所以我们打算现在出发 -谢了 格罗弗
- So we're heading out now. - Thanks, Groves.
-你准备好了吗 贝拉 -嗯
- You ready, Bella? - Yeah.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表