剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
I'm with you, Sarah.
你能做到
You can do this!
我宣布格雷洛克镇
I'm here to announce that the town of Greylock
已投票决定宣布独♥立♥
has voted to declare independence.
这意味着之后几周生活会有很大变化
This will mean a lot of changes for us in coming weeks.
但有一件事我想现在宣布
But one thing I want to mention right now is
所有采矿项目即刻停止
that we will be stopping all mining operations
直到我们有机会就此话题展开进一步讨论
until we get a chance to further discuss the issue.
库珀女士 你觉得莱登工业会进行反击吗
Ms. Cooper, are you expecting backlash from Lydon Industries?
库珀女士 你们的市长辞职了 是真的吗
Ms. Cooper, is it true your mayor quit?
这意味着你是这个新国家的领导人吗
Does this make you the leader of a brand-new country?
莎拉·库珀
Sarah Cooper.
我是联调局的林德霍姆特别探员
I'm Special Agent Lindholm with the FBI.
这位是比斯利特别探员
This is Special Agent Beasley.
我们来逮捕你
We're placing you under arrest.
我 为什么
Me? For what?
你密谋推♥翻♥美国政♥府♥的
You've conspired to overthrow the authority
政♥权♥统治
of the American government,
这是一项联邦犯罪 记述于
a federal crime as described
《美国法典》第18章第2384款
in U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2384.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都会作为
Anything you say can and will be used against you
呈堂证供
in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你负担不起...
If you cannot afford...
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表