剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
Because you're my sister.
爸本有机会逃跑
Dad had a chance to run.
他没选怎么这么做 这是他的决定
He chose not to. That was his decision.
而科琳
With Corinne...
我不喜欢你的做法
I don't like what you did.
但我明白你为什么这么做
But I get why you did it.
我也不会希望自己靠近她
I wouldn't want me near her, either.
尤其是我让她经历了这么多痛苦
Especially after everything I put her through.
我两天后就离开
I'm leaving town in two days.
我的调任终于下来了
My transfer finally came through.
我以为你打算申请
I thought you were gonna petition
乔什的监护权
for partial custody of Josh.
不 那只是对亚当的威胁 让他能停手
No, that was just a threat to get Adam to knock it off
不要继续当恶人
with the supervillain routine.
当他意识到科琳占了上风
Once he realized Corinne had him beat,
他就屈服了
he-he caved.
所以怎么 你就打算离开你儿子吗
So that's it? You're just gonna walk away from your son?
乔什已经有父母了
Josh already has two parents.
再加一个就太拥挤了
Three's a crowd.
你在格雷洛克能让他的生活更好 丹尼
You in Greylock would improve his life, Danny.
你知道我怎么知道吗
You know how I know?
因为你在格雷洛克让我的生活更好
Because you in Greylock improved my life.
也让你自己的生活更好
It improved your life.
从你到这里以后就成了最好的自己
You've been the best version of yourself since you came here.
你现在是这个社区的一部分了 我们需要你
You're a part of this community now. We need you.
-不 你不需要 -我们需要
- No, you don't. - Yeah, we do.
库珀一家都混乱不堪
The Coopers are a mess.
我们家所造成的问题如果列成表
The list of problems that our family has caused
比我的手臂还长 但是
is longer than my arm, but...
看看我们的父母
but look at our parents.
妈妈努力戒酒
Mom's working so hard at her sobriety.
爸为了给自己犯的错赎罪而自首
Dad has turned himself in to answer for his crimes.
"爸" 是吗
"Dad," Huh?
如果那两人能鼓起勇气
If those two can muster the courage
直面自己的错误 那么...
to face their mistakes, then...
我们也可以
...so can we.
拜托 丹尼
Come on, Danny.
别再逃跑了
It's time to stop running.
莎拉
Sarah.
今天不行 威廉 你能明天或换一天
Oh, not today, William. Can you please maybe yell at me
在朝我嚷嚷让你的女儿堕落了吗
about corrupting your daughter tomorrow or some...
或任何其他日子都行
any... literally any other day?
我不会朝你大喊 莎拉
I-I'm not gonna yell at you, Sarah.
我打算道歉
I'm gonna apologize.
为什么
For what?
因为自从你成为我们领袖后我对你很不友善
For the way I acted since you became our leader.
听着 我只是...嫉妒
Look, I was just... jealous.
你夺去了我作为格雷洛克领袖的工作
You know, you took my job as head of Greylock,
之后的24小时 你就已经干得比我出色了
and within 24 hours you were doing it better than I ever did.
谢谢 威廉
Thank you, William.
你为什么改变心意
Why the change of heart?
是贝拉
Bella.
你帮她找到了自己的使命
You helped her find her calling.
你帮她找到了她的声音
You helped her find her voice.
自从你进入她的世界
Since you came into her world,
贝拉成长为一位自信 勇敢
Bella has grown into a confident, brave,
有上进心的女性
driven version of herself,
我得疯了才会夺走她的这些品质
and I'd be crazy to take that away from her.
我爸决定
My dad's decided
下学期把我登记为在家授课的学生
to register me as a homeschool student for the next semester,
我会用晚上和周末的时间上课
and I'm gonna do all my classes on nights and weekends
这样工作日就能做你的全职实习生了
so I can be your intern full-time throughout the week.
-你确定吗 威廉 -我确定
- Are you sure about this, William? - I'm sure.
这样我也能多跟贝拉在一起
I get to spend more time with Bella, anyway.
与此同时
And in the meantime,
没有比你更适合照顾我女儿的人了
there's no better person to look out for my daughter.
莎拉
Sarah.
-怎么了 -我在床上找到了这个 这是什么
- Yeah. - I found this on my bed. What is it?
一个条约 应该是
A treaty, potentially.
谁跟谁的条约
A treaty between who?
格雷洛克和新罕布♥什♥尔州 应该是
Between Greylock and the state of New Hampshire. Potentially.
为什么上面是我的名字
Why is my name on it?
因为这是你的条约 应该...
Because it's your treaty. Poten...
应该是 这点我知道了
Potentially. I got that part.
我查了那家要收♥购♥
Um, I-I looked into the company
你父亲医院的公♥司♥ 医者
that's buying your dad's place. MediCo.
有很多数据显示他们那种大企业
There's a lot of data that says that conglomerates like them
会抬高地方机构的价格
jacking up the price of local facilities
并且对公众健康有极大的负面影响
has a seriously negative effect on public health.
那份条约能与
That treaty forms an alliance
新罕布♥什♥尔州形成联盟 抵♥制♥侵略型的医药公♥司♥
with New Hampshire against predatory medical companies.
长话短说 这能阻止医者
Long story short, it would stop MediCo
收♥购♥你父亲入住的医疗机构
from buying your father's facility.
塔格特州长同意了吗
Governor Taggert will go for this?
我说这是为了我公民的福祉
I told her it was important to my citizens.
所以你为了帮我受了她的制约
So you put yourself in her pocket to help me.
如果能帮到你 哪怕让我
I would put myself in her guillotine
躺上她的断头台也行
if it meant helping you.
但这不仅关乎你我 这是公共政策
But this isn't about you and me. This is about public policy.
你说得对 AJ
You were right, AJ.
我不知道什么事能让地球上所有人受益
I don't know what's best for everyone on the planet.
我把你的名字写在了条约上
I put your name on that treaty.
现在就是你的条约了
It's your treaty now.
你将监督它的诞生 并目睹它批准
You will oversee the creation and the approval of it
作为格雷洛克议会选举产生的议员
as a, an elected member of Greylock's council.
你了解你父亲需要什么
You know what your father needs.
你比我更了解像他那样的人需要什么
You know what people like him need way more than I do,
所以应该由你来确保他们得到所需的一切
so you should be the one who makes sure they get it.
谢谢 莎拉
Thanks, Sarah.
这周不容易
This week hasn't been easy.
我想找份工作
I tried to get a job,
能让我忙碌起来
something to keep me busy,
没人愿意雇我
and no one's hiring.
看上去我过往的阴影
Seems like the shadows of my past
比我想象的波及范围更大
are longer than I realized.
然后雪上加霜的是
And then to make things worse,
我女儿承认她在一个
my daughter admitted that she lied
亲子鉴定测试上撒谎了
about the results of a paternity test.
这个测试
A test that...
证明了我是个奶奶
...revealed that I'm a grandmother.
在过去 这些事情会让我
Um, in the past all of that would've sent me
直接把手伸向酒瓶
right to the bottom of a bottle,
但今天却让我来到了这里
but today it's brought me here.
现代生活也并不是非黑即白
So much of modern life is binary.
开或关 热或冷
It's on, off. Hot, cold.
好或坏
Good or bad.
事实上我们都生活在中间的灰色地带
And the truth is we all live somewhere in between.
我们能做的只有竭尽全力
All we can do is try our best to be
成为我们想成为的人
the person that we want to be
并在自己跌倒的时候努力爬起来
and just to keep on trying whenever we fail.
《真♥相♥》
我的话语 我的真♥相♥
所以从现在起 我就打算这么做
So, from now on, that's what I'm gonna do.
活在努力奋斗中
To live in the trying.
努力是生活的全部
The trying is all.
莎拉
Sarah?
你怎么回事
What the hell happened to you?
开酒瓶的时候手肘砸到了脸
Oh, I caught an elbow to the face during the opener.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 如果你还在流血 那就还在喘气 对吧
Yeah. If you're still bleeding, you're still breathing, right?
我都不知道你今晚会来
I had no idea you were coming tonight.
你在这干什么
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表