剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
两个月前 我觉得
Like, two months ago, I felt like...
我只是个无足轻重的人
I didn't even really matter.
假如我从此消失
Like I could disappear,
可能只有我爸会注意到
and my dad would be the only person who noticed.
但现在我感觉很好
Now I feel really good, you know?
仿佛我可以做任何事
Like I can do anything.
你肯定可以
Well, you can.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
当然
Sure.
都是因为你 我们才组织了一场抗♥议♥
I mean, we staged a whole protest because of you.
不 那是你的主意
No, that was your idea.
话虽如此 但如果不是因为遇见你
Well, yeah, but I never would have had the courage
我绝对不会有勇气站出来
to say anything till I met you.
爸 纽约怎么样
Hi, Dad. How's New York?
你是被逮捕了吗
Did you get arrested?
我刚开了四个小时的会
I just got out of a four-hour meeting
一出来就看见你继母给我发了十几条短♥信♥
to a dozen messages from your stepmom waiting for me.
爸 我们没有被逮捕
Okay, Dad, we didn't get arrested.
我们只是被遣返回格雷洛克了
We just got sent back to Greylock.
我告诉过你别沾独♥立♥这摊子事
I told you to stay away from this independence crap.
但是爸 我们只是
But, Dad, we were just...
听好了 等我回到家我们可得
You know what, you and I are gonna have a serious talk
好好谈一谈
when I get home.
格罗弗
Grover!
格罗弗
Grover?
我在这呢
Right here.
你没事吧 发生了什么
Are you okay? What happened?
这是谁干的
Who did this?
是我♥干♥的
I did.
什么
What?
佩欣丝得癌症的时候我无能为力
Patience got cancer, and I couldn't do anything about it.
而你把我的地给了莱登工业
You gave my land to Lydon Industries.
我对此也无能为力
Couldn't do anything about it.
但是这件事
But this...
这件事我可以控制
Yeah, this I can control.
在这件事上我能做点什么
This I can do something about.
这座房♥子是我建的
See, I built that house.
只有我能毁掉它
The only person that gets to destroy it is me.
我知道你很难过
I know you're upset.
但这样做不正常
But this is not normal.
这样不行
It's not okay.
你可能会出意外受重伤
You could have been really, really hurt.
格罗弗 你得找人谈谈
Grover, you have to talk to somebody.
关于佩欣丝 房♥子 所有的事
About Patience, the house, all of it.
不一定要找我
It doesn't have to be me,
但你得找人谈谈 好吗
but you have to talk to somebody, okay?
欢迎回家
格雷洛克消防局
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
I have good news and bad news.
好吧 先听好消息
Okay. Good news, please.
我拿到补给了
I got the supplies.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
坏消息呢
What's the bad news?
它们都沉到河底了
They're at the bottom of the river.
什么
What?
船在回来的路上沉了
The boat sank on the way home.
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
那要看你怎么定义"没事"了
Well, just depends on how you look at "okay."
好的一面是 我没有葬身河底
On one hand, I'm not at the bottom of the river.
坏的一面是 我进了监狱
On the other, I am in jail.
我的头发也湿了
And my hair is wet.
新罕布♥什♥尔州的警♥察♥在船沉的时候
Some cops from New Hampshire fished me out of the river
把我从河里捞了出来
when the boat when down.
我现在被关在康科德
I'm being held in Concord.
刚刚那是怎么回事
Hey, what was that?
我忙着呢
I'm busy.
忙到没空告诉我你的烦心事吗
Too busy to tell me what's bothering you?
我的烦心事吗
What's bothering me?
我想想
Let's see, um...
镇上现在像《拆弹部队》里一样
our town is surrounded by guys
被全副武装的士兵封锁
who look like extras from The Hurt Locker,
我们的商店已经全部告罄
our stores are all empty,
AJ进了监狱 格罗弗纵火烧房♥
AJ is a prisoner, Grover is an arsonist,
更令人光火的是 我最好的朋友
and to top it all off, my best friend
早就知道我哥哥订婚了
found out that my brother is engaged
却出于某种原因决定不告诉我
and, for some reason, decided not to tell me.
我
I...
我以为丹尼会告诉你
I guess I thought that Danny would tell you.
好吧 他没有
Okay, well, he didn't.
没想到吧
Shocker.
现在我得失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去告诉一屋子的人
I have to go explain to a roomful of people
他们得不到我之前承诺的食物了
that they won't be getting the food that I promised them
因为运送我们供给品的船沉了
because the boat that had our cargo on it sank.
我知道这听起来有多疯狂
Yeah, I know how insane that sounds.
走的时候记得带上门 科琳
You can let yourself out, Corinne.
我们抗♥议♥的视频才上传了一个小时
The video from our protest has only been up an hour,
但我们已经有很多赞了
but we already have a ton of likes.
-你♥爸♥看过这个了吗 -何止是看过
- Has your dad see this? - Seen it?
我到家五分钟后他就发到了自己的主页上
He posted it to his own page five minutes after I got home.
你♥爸♥太酷了
Your dad's so cool.
我爸还是老爱进我卧室搞突击检查
My dad's still the guy who does surprise inspections
就好像住在军队营房♥一样
in my bedroom like we're in the freaking Army.
怎么说呢 至少他支持你
I don't know, at least he supports you.
我爸对这次抗♥议♥简直是发了疯
My dad's losing his mind about this protest.
就好像他脑子里有张清单
It's almost like he has this list in his head
上面列着给我的一大堆规矩
of all these things I'm supposed to be,
只要我有一丁点的出格他就要发火
and he freaks out as soon as I get near anything that isn't on it.
那就跟他谈谈
So talk to him.
跟他说说你自己的人生清单
Tell him you have your own list of things you want to be.
听着 我知道你♥爸♥内心深处
Look, I'm sure, deep down,
只是希望你开心
all your dad wants is for you to be happy.
告诉他这才是让你真正开心的事
So tell him this makes you happy.
告诉他你不想再当什么娇气小姐了
Tell him you're done being Little Miss Prissy Pants
你想为这世界做点贡献
and you want to make a difference in the world.
大多数父亲听到女儿这么说都会很激动
Most dads would be pumped to hear their daughter say that.
也许你说的对
Maybe you're right.
我当然是对的
Of course I'm right.
我是个天才
I'm a genius.
科琳来电
6通未接来电
文斯 发生什么事了 这是什么情况
Vince. What's going on? What is this?
一小时前
An hour ago,
州长宣布她将为所有想离开格雷洛克的人
the governor announced she's granting political asylum
给予政♥治♥庇护
to anyone who wants to leave Greylock.
出镇的路上堵了有近一公里
Traffic out of town's backed up for half a mile.
政♥治♥庇护 她是认真的吗
Political asylum? Is she serious?
她难道以为这是冷战时期的柏林吗
What, does she think it's suddenly Cold War Berlin around here?
这是永久性的吗
Is this, like, a permanent thing?
边境现在会一直开放下去吗
Like, are the, are the borders open for good now?
仅此一次 一旦过了第一波人潮
One-time offer. Once they process this initial wave,
他们就会再次关闭边境
they're gonna shut down again.
没有往返的机会了
No going back and forth.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
盖尔为什么会这么做
Why would Gail do this?
科琳 发生什么事了 乔什还好吗
Corinne. What's going on? Is Josh okay?
他吐了一早上了 我打给了医生
He's been puking all morning, and I, I called the doctor,
他让我带他去医院
he told me to take him to the hospital.
他们要做血检 鉴于他的糖尿病
They're gonna get blood work done. Just, with his diabetes,
情况很难说 所以
you know, you never know, so...
我给你打过电♥话♥
I, uh, I tried to call you.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表