剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
《莎拉共和国》前情提要
Previously on The Republic of Sarah...
格雷洛克镇已投票决定宣布独♥立♥
The town of Greylock has voted to declare independence.
如果市长辞职了那谁负责
Who's in charge if the mayor quits?
库珀女士 她拯救了我们
Ms. Cooper. She saved us.
她应该成为领导
She should be the leader.
我觉得阿莱克西丝可能是我的真爱
I think Alexis might be my person.
但你永远不是她的真爱
You'll never be hers.
只要她还是威廉的妻子
Not as long as she's married to William.
韦斯顿在做格雷洛克的报道
Weston's doing a story on Greylock.
库珀主席
Chairman Cooper?!
莎拉 你协商了能源合同
Sarah, you negotiated a power deal,
与新罕布♥什♥尔州建立了外交关系
entered into diplomatic relations with New Hampshire,
发行了新货币 却全都没有监管
and started a new currency, all with no oversight.
昨天 你废除了法律只为救自己的朋友
Yesterday you repealed a law to save your friend.
我看到了独♥裁♥者
I see a dictator.
太可怕了
This is awful.
韦斯顿说我是独♥裁♥者的文章
Weston's article about me being a dictator
被一群媒体报道了 传得到处都是
has been picked up by a bunch of outlets; it's everywhere.
好吧 我不觉得到处都是
Okay, I don't think it's everywhere.
是啊 现在我的名字升到了美国热搜榜第四
Yeah. My name is trending number four in the U.S. Right now.
在标题党竞赛中 你甚至登不上领奖台
Well, in the clickbait Olympics, you don't even make the podium.
最糟糕的是 现在我的邮箱
And the worst part is, now my inbox
全都是其它地方的采访请求
is full of interview requests from other places.
我醒来发现有27条电♥话♥留言
I woke up to 27 voice mails.
你应该召开新闻发布会
What you should do is hold a press conference.
不 我这个月开的新闻会已经够多了
No, no, I've had enough press in my life for one month.
我不知道为什么你一直看这些
I don't know why you keep looking at that stuff.
那堆网络喷子说什么根本不重要
It doesn't matter what a bunch of online trolls are saying.
格雷洛克的人♥民♥爱你
The people of Greylock, they love you.
阁下 至高无上的领导
Her Excellency! Supreme Leader.
引路的阳光
Guiding Sunbeam.
是引路的光 麦克斯
Guiding Sun Ray, Max.
金♥正♥日♥被称为"引路的光"
Kim Jong-il was called the Guiding Sun Ray.
但他说得对
But he has a point.
-麦克斯吗 -不 是韦斯顿
- Max? - No, Weston.
他文章里写的都没错
Nothing he said in his article was wrong.
自从我当上格雷洛克的领导
I haven't had any oversight
我就没受到任何监管
since I became Greylock's leader.
我一直希望权力制衡
I always meant for there to be checks and balances.
就像是 我们一直是个民♥主♥国家
This was always, like, was always gonna be a democracy,
只是我没时间实现民♥主♥化
I just haven't had time to democratize.
库珀主席万岁
但显然时机已到
But clearly that time has come.
侏儒怪
Rumpelstiltskin, hi.
-怎么了 -别闹了
- What? - Knock it off.
人们会以为你想抢走她的孩子
People are gonna think you're trying to swipe her firstborn.
我控制不住自己
I can't help it.
每次我看到小孩 我就会想到...
Every time I see a baby, I just think about...
你怀有身孕的情人
Your preggers paramour?
我不会这样说
I wasn't gonna say it like that.
不如叫性♥欲♥旺盛的毒蛇妇 替两人进食的宝贝
Oh, what about virile vixen? Boo eating for two?
我要把咖啡倒你头上
I'm gonna dump this coffee on your head.
AJ 你都不知道阿莱克西丝有没有怀孕
AJ, you don't even know if Alexis is pregnant.
拜托 你发现的阳性验孕棒
Come on, the positive test that you found
完全有可能是贝拉的
could totally be Bella's.
贝拉已经在预科学校待了三周
Bella's been at prep school for three weeks.
而且验孕棒是用阿莱克西斯的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
And the test was bought with Alexis's credit card.
-我看到收据了 -好吧
- I saw the receipt. - Okay.
说不定是意外怀孕
So maybe the pregnancy's an accident.
说不定她是想鱼和熊掌兼得
Or maybe she's trying to eat her cake and have it, too.
她瞒着我 就能享受我们的小幽会
She keeps this from me, she can enjoy our little soirees
继续享受一两个月
for another month or two
直到她把高跟鞋换成高脚凳
before she trades in her heels for high chairs.
如果你去问她
Ooh, maybe you would know
说不定就知道了
if you, I don't know, uh, asked her.
我不敢问
Well, I'm afraid to.
如果我问了她 她说的跟我想的一样
If I ask her and she says what I think she'll say...
你知道我的脾气
You know how my temper is.
好吧 那就跟阿莱克西斯在警局聊
Okay, so talk to Alexis at the station.
如果你工作的时候聊 你有掩护
Look, if you do it at work, you'll have cover
-就不会发脾气了 -她离职了
- and you won't lose it. - She's been gone.
可能是因为晨吐
Probably morning sickness.
好吧 AJ 跟她聊聊吧
Okay, AJ, just talk to her.
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
我相信你们都知道
As I'm sure you all know by now,
媒体认为我对格雷洛克的领导
the media has determined my leadership of Greylock
有一点...专♥政♥
to be a little... absolute.
虽然我想跟韦斯顿·伍兹说
And while I wish I could tell Weston Woods
见鬼去吧
to go suck a tailpipe,
但其实 他说的对
the truth is, he's right.
我们有机会在这里建立伟大的制度
We have an opportunity to build something great here,
代表所有人的制度
something that represents all of us.
为了做到这一点 我们需要更多人
And in order to do that, we need more voices
在这里发声 而非只有我
in the room than just mine.
在接下来的一周
So, over the course of the next week
我们将举办新国会的选举
we will be holding elections for a new congress.
选举的规则
The rules for these elections
依照格雷洛克的城镇章程
are derived from the Greylock town charter.
选举将进行两轮投票
There will be two rounds of voting.
初选已开放
The primary is open.
每位格雷洛克的成年居民都有权投票
Every adult resident of Greylock is eligible to vote
以及参加竞选
and to run for office.
票数最高的六位
The six highest vote getters
将进入决选 竞争四个席位
will enter a runoff for four seats.
这些席位是兼♥职♥
These roles are part-time
且建立在自愿的基础上
and on a volunteer basis.
你可以照常上班
You can keep your day job.
我只需要你抽出时间
All I ask is your time
运用你的智慧 帮助我制定
and your mind to help me write
格雷洛克的新宪法
a new constitution for Greylock.
这是个民♥主♥国家 不是独♥裁♥国家
This is a democracy, not a dictatorship,
我们要一起证明
and together we're going to prove it.
莎拉共和国
第一季 第六集
莎拉
Sarah.
格雷洛克
莉兹
Liz.
你最终还是决定给格雷洛克的人♥民♥发言权了
Finally decided to let the people of Greylock have a say, huh?
如果你不喜欢我的处理方式 那很抱歉
I'm sorry if you don't like the way I've handled things.
我只能尽力而为
All I can do is try my best.
六个月前 你只是个高中老师
Six months ago you were a high school teacher.
你凭什么在没有任何监管的情况下
What qualifies you to run our lives
掌管我们的生活
without any supervision?
监管
Supervision?
我需要权力制衡
I need checks and balances,
不需要保姆
not a babysitter.
你还觉得不过瘾 是吧
You just can't get enough of us, can you?
揭露了我极端的作风后
After exposing my wicked ways,
我还以为你会换个地方去钓更大的鱼
I figured you'd be off to fry bigger fish.
我的主编想让我留在这写后续报道
Well, my editor wants me to stay to write a follow-up.
我关于你的第一篇报道颇受关注
My first article about you got a lot of traction.
-是啊 我注意到了 -我很抱歉
- Yeah, I noticed. - Yeah, sorry about that.
不必抱歉 你的报道...很公正
Yeah, don't be. It was, um... it was fair.
刻薄但公正
Harsh but fair.
你还希望我见鬼去吗
Still hoping I suck a tailpipe?
-我很抱歉 -不必抱歉
- Sorry about that. - Don't be.
你的发言很公正 刻薄但公正
It was fair. Harsh but... but fair.
你可以让居民们把候选人文件
You know, you could have folks email you
发电子邮件给你
their candidate paperwork.
我们的城镇章程要求居民亲自提交
Yeah, our town charter requires citizens to register in person.
你们的城镇章程还说
Your town charter also says it's against the law
普通动物跟贵族家庭的宠物
for a common animal to have carnal knowledge
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表