剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
You know you don't always got to be the one picking her up.
还有谁会扶
Who else is gonna do it?
如果她能学会自己站起来就好了
It'd be nice if she could finally learn to do it herself.
老狗学不会新把戏
Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
好吧 我全押
Okay, I'm all in.
你输定了
You're going down.
没门 我跟
No chance. I call.
真的吗 我今天经历了这么多糟心事
Really, after all the crap I've had to deal with today,
你就不能让我赢这一局吗
you can't just let me have this one?
想得美 小姑娘 但我不会落入
Nice try, short pants, but I'm not falling
落难女子的套路
for the damsel-in-distress routine,
在你领先二十场时不行
not when you're up in this series by, like, 20 games.
你有些糖霜
You missed some...
没擦掉
frosting.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Yep.
我该回去干活了
I should get back to it.
但你可以随意
But, uh, you feel free to...
沉浸在战败中
wallow in defeat.
第二名的人真是大言不惭
Oh, big words coming from the guy who's in second place.
银牌戴在你脖子上会很好看的
The silver medal's gonna look great around your neck.
你需要载你一程吗
Do you need a ride?
谢了 但我不会
Uh, thank you, but I'm not gonna get into a car
上陌生人的车 所以
with a stranger, so...
我不是陌生人
I'm not a stranger.
我和你是大学预修历史课的同班
I'm in your AP history class.
我叫泰勒
Tyler.
-你好 -你好
- Oh, hey. - Hi.
*他们说那天就要来临*
*They say the date is coming*
*这鼓点你无法逆转*
*Drumming that you can't reverse*
*看着那旗帜燃烧*
*Watch the banner burn...*
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可以找些
I can... find some...
泰勒·斯威夫特
Taylor Swift or...
或其他人的歌♥
whatever.
我喜欢《一个叫红色的部落》
I like A Tribe Called Red.
我觉得你不像是喜欢印第安音乐的人
You don't strike me as much of a fan of Native music.
不要以貌取人
Well, don't judge a book by its cover.
说真的 你怎么知道《一个叫红色的部落》
Seriously, how do you know A Tribe Called Red?
我表哥
My cousin.
他是洛杉矶一位音乐经纪人的助理
He's an assistant to a music agent in L.A.
这些家伙是我的最爱 六部落联盟
These guys are my favorites-- the Six Nations.
那是你的部落吗
Is that what tribe you are?
不是 我是曼丹人
No, I'm Mandan.
我家来自北达科他州
Family is from North Dakota.
真棒
That's cool.
这不关我的事 但
You know, it's none of my business, but...
天黑后发现有人在这附近的
it's not exactly normal to find someone wandering
树林里闲逛 很不正常
out around here in the woods after dark.
我只是 不想谈及此事
I just... don't really want to talk about it.
所以
So...
我猜我又能收到信♥号♥♥了
Hey, I guess I have reception again.
喂 爸
Hey, Dad.
是的 在路上了
Yeah, on the way.
好的
Okay.
天啊 你见过米斯蒂·科普兰吗
Whoa, you met Misty Copeland?
美国芭蕾舞剧院首位非洲裔首席舞者
你知道米斯蒂·科普兰
You know Misty Copeland?
我觉得你不像是喜欢芭蕾的人
You don't really strike me as a ballet guy.
不要以貌取人
Don't judge a book by its cover.
丹尼
Danny.
你昨天才陈述了莱登的计划
You presented Lydon's plans yesterday.
不能今天就开始工作
You can't start working today.
人们有权利保护他们的土地
People have a right to protect their land.
他们的土地 当然
Their land, sure.
我们今天清理的是市政用地
The plots we're clearing today are municipal.
也就是说 镇长可以自♥由♥把采矿权卖♥♥给我们
Means the mayor is free to sell us the mineral rights.
好吧 但这些市政用地
Fine, but these municipal plots
就挨着人们的家
share a boundary with people's homes.
你要铲平他们的后院了
You're about to wipe out their backyards.
那他们可以把自己的后院
Well, they're more than welcome to move
搬去其他地方
their backyards someplace else.
过来吧
Yeah.
莎拉 别挡路
Sarah, get out of the way.
莎拉 快走开
Sarah, move!
否则怎样
Or what?
你打算当着所有人的面从我身上压过去吗
You gonna run me over in front of all these people?
莱登工业是家上市公♥司♥ 对吗
Lydon Industries is a publicly traded company, right?
压平的学校教师
How does flattening schoolteachers
对股东会有什么影响
usually play with the stockholders?
过来吧
Let's go!
当地新闻
格雷洛克公♥司♥推迟计划
新罕布♥什♥尔州的一个小镇本周登上了头条
The tiny New Hampshire town made headlines this week
据称在其地域内发现了价值
after it was announced that a billion dollars' worth
数十亿美元的钶钽铁矿
of coltan was discovered within its borders.
但看起来当地居民
But it looks like local residents
不会不战而降 真是"不自♥由♥毋宁死"
aren't going down without a fight-- "Live Free or Die" indeed.
这场争端有可能会诉诸法庭
The dispute is likely to end up in court...
你够吃吗
You get enough to eat?
想再来点烤面包片吗
You want some more toast?
开始上课前我得去趟图书馆
I got to go to the library before school starts.
杰弗逊路上的南瓜园终于开门了
Hey, the pumpkin patch on Jefferson Road is finally open--
我想我们这周末可以一起过去
I was thinking we could go this weekend.
知道吗
You know,
如果你调整态度 过渡适应新家
the transition to your new home might be a little easier
或许会更加容易
if you adjusted your attitude.
这里不是我家
This isn't my home.
我家在洛杉矶 我的朋友与家人都在那
My home's in L.A. with my friends and family.
我也是你家人 玛雅
I'm your family, Maya.
不 你只是16年前把我妈肚子搞大的人
No, you're the dude that knocked my mom up 16 years ago,
之后记起自己是同性恋 然后逃跑了
then remembered he was gay and ran off.
我没逃跑
I didn't run off.
你母亲和我决定分开会比较好
Your mother and I decided it was best if we parted ways.
对谁好
Best for who?
我妈妈在监狱 那个愚蠢的法官把我送到了这里
My mom's in jail and that stupid judge sent me here.
只有你得到了自己想要的生活
The only person who got the life they wanted is you.
她恨我
She hates me.
坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down.
这是玛雅昨天的大学预修历史考卷
This is Maya's AP history exam from yesterday.
她结束作答后 剩下的课
After she finished, she spent the rest of class
都在试♥卷♥背后画洛杉矶
drawing Los Angeles on the back.
她不恨你 路易斯
She doesn't hate you, Luis.
她只是想家
She's just homesick.
搞什么
What the hell?
丹尼
Danny.
我说过 你不能带着挖掘机横冲直撞来我们的土地
I told you, you can't just roll in here and bulldoze our land.
这不是你的土地 不再是了
This is not your land. Not anymore.
你是哪位
And you are?
比你弟弟硬气多了的人
Way less of a pushover than your brother is.
这是玛丽莲·希尔
This is Marilyn Hill,
她是我们法务部的副总裁
she's senior vice president of our legal group.
今早塔格特州长签署了土地征收文件
This morning, Governor Taggert signed eminent domain paperwork
把格雷洛克的公共区域
which gives Greylock's public space
给了新罕布♥什♥尔州
to the state of New Hampshire,
而新罕布♥什♥尔州希望
and the state of New Hampshire would like
马上继续动工
to resume work right away.
土地征收文件的审批时间需要很久
Eminent domain paperwork takes forever.
你们唯一能做到的方法是...
The only way you could al-- oh.
小镇会议只是作秀 你们想让我们
The town meeting was just a show-- you're trying to get us
签一份你们无论如何都会实施的条约
to sign off on something you're gonna do anyway.
也许本地人不像你说的那么慢
Maybe the locals aren't quite as slow as you said they'd be.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表