剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
好吧 对格雷洛克来说认可很重要
Yeah. Recognition for Greylock would be huge.
我知道
I know.
就算能成功 这过程可能会花很多年
This process can take years if it happens at all.
前提是你们别落得像阿布哈兹或南奥塞梯一样
And God forbid you wind up like Abkhazia or South Ossetia.
不 我知道 无休止地在部分认可的
No, I know. Endlessly floundering in the waters
旋涡里挣扎
of partial recognition.
-不稳定 不安全 -没有未来
- No stability. No security. - No future.
对格雷洛克的认可
Recognition for Greylock
是成为一个真正国家的最后一步
would be the final step in becoming a real country.
代价只是一个缺席的父亲
All it costs is one absent father.
曾经缺席
Formerly absent.
你知道我还是可以选择逃跑吧
You do realize I, I could still run.
再次销声匿迹 那一切就都没戏了
Drop off the map again. Everything falls apart.
我知道
I know.
但你还是告诉我了
But you told me anyway.
你没隐瞒
You didn't hide it.
也许这么做很蠢
Maybe that was foolish.
但至少很诚实
But at least it was honest.
爸 你有空吗
Hey, Dad. You got a sec?
有 亲爱的 什么事
Sure, sweetie. What's up?
你知道我一直在莎拉手下工作
So, you know how I've been working with Sarah
做我的大二研究课题
for my sophomore study project.
帮助她 帮助建立格雷洛克
Well, helping her, helping to build Greylock,
我感觉更像自己
I feel more like me.
但问题是三周后
But the thing is I have to go back
我必须回去正常上课
to regular classes in three weeks,
我就不能全职帮助莎拉了
and I won't be able to help Sarah full-time anymore.
所以我想也许我可以春季学期休学
So, I was thinking maybe I could skip the spring semester.
-什么 贝拉 -拜托 爸
- What? Bella... - Come on, Dad,
我可以秋天再回学校
I can go back to school in the fall.
但假如我现在帮莎拉
But if I help Sarah now,
我可以整个夏天全职跟她一起工作
I can work with her full-time throughout the summer.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
拜托 爸 很多孩子高中都会休学
Come on, Dad. Plenty of kids take time off from high school.
对 他们叫做少年犯
Yeah. They're called juvenile offenders.
我从莎拉那里学到的
I'm gonna learn way more from Sarah
比我背十四行诗
than I ever would reciting sonnets
或做长除法学到的更多
or doing long division.
好吧 贝拉 你这么有干劲我很高兴
Okay. Bella, I love that you're so inspired,
你应该继续帮助莎拉
and you should keep helping Sarah--
在你的空闲时间
during your free time.
但我不会让你从高中辍学
But I'm not going to let you drop out of high school.
知道吗 他们现在有有声书
You know, they have books on tape now.
对老眼昏花的人来说更简单
Easier for older eyes.
我在找工作
I'm looking for a job.
什么 宾州大学法学博士 备受赞誉的政客
What? JD from Penn, a lauded political career,
许多畅销书的作者吗
author of many successful books?
我以为会是工作来找你
Think a job would be looking for you.
直到他们在网上搜索我的名字
Until they Web-search my name,
然后看到我在电视上认罪的四百万个版本
and then they see four million versions of my TV confession.
显然我是个表情包
Apparently, I'm a meme.
无论那是什么
Whatever that is.
好吧 但你找工作想干什么呢
Yeah, well, what do you want a job for, anyway?
因为如果我只是坐在家里
Because I'm gonna lose my marbles
无所事事
if I just sit around my house,
想着一个属于我的孙子 但我可能
spinning my wheels, thinking about a grandchild that I have
永远也不能见 我会疯掉
that I'll probably never be allowed to see.
你似乎很不在乎
You seem very nonchalant
这个孙子的事情
about this grandchild revelation.
你怎么能不生莎拉的气
Are you not angry at Sarah?
我活得够久了
I-I've been around enough
知道这个世界破碎不堪
to know the world's a pretty broken place.
哪里都有黑暗
Darkness everywhere you look.
这不意味着你该放弃寻找光亮
That doesn't mean you shouldn't try and find a light.
我们的小女儿 她...也不小了
Our little girl, who's... not so little anymore,
一直活在努力奋斗中
lives in the trying.
只要是那样 我怎么能生她的气
As long as that's true, how could I be mad at her? I mean...
你让我经历了这么多痛苦
After everything you've put me through,
你还非得让他来我面前得瑟吗
do you really have to parade him around in front of me?
你觉得一个愚蠢的DNA测验
Do you think some dumb DNA test
就能阻止我爱自己的儿子吗
is gonna stop me from loving my son?
不 我也不希望如此
No, and I don't want it to.
但是 那个愚蠢的DNA测验的作用
But... what that dumb DNA test does do
是让丹尼有权对乔什的监护权提起申诉
is it allows Danny to petition for partial custody of Josh.
而且他绝对会这么做 除非
And that's exactly what he will do unless
你同意让乔什生活在格雷洛克
you agree to an arrangement that keeps Josh in Greylock.
我已经跟我的律师谈了
I've already talked to my lawyer,
丹尼的介入会让整个案子对我有利
and Danny's involvement will swing this whole thing in my favor.
亚当 你是个了不起的爸爸
Adam, you're an amazing dad.
乔什爱你 他也需要你在他的生活中
Josh loves you, and he needs you in his life.
但我也爱他 我不会让你
But I love him, too, and I'm not gonna let you
把他从我身边夺走
take him away from me.
所以如果你想开战
So, if you want a war,
我就给你一个核战
I will give you the nuclear version.
或者你和我可以找到和平解决方案
Or you and I can come to a peaceful solution
让我们的儿子在快乐的回忆中成长
that allows our son to grow up with happy memories
而不是悲伤的回忆
instead of sad ones.
多丽丝
Hi, Doris.
春天就要到了
Spring's around the corner.
你对郁金香季节感到兴奋吗
Are you pumped for tulip season?
我孙子一直在帮我拓宽花♥园♥
My grandson's been helping me expand my garden.
等完工时 "郁金香[二谐音]"已经不够了
When it's done, "Tulips" won't even do it justice.
要叫它们三金香才可以
You're gonna have to call them "Three-lips."
多丽丝 你还好吗
Doris, you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
格罗弗 救命
Grover, help!
怎么了
What happened?
挺住 多丽丝 挺住
Hey, hey. Hey, Doris, hey.
-跟我说话 哪里疼 -我的胸
- Talk to me. Where's the pain? - My chest.
-诊所就在... -不 我们没有诊所了
- The clinic is just... - No, no, we don't have a clinic.
被洪水淹了
It was wiped out by the flood.
我觉得我们得送她去医院
I think we have to take her to a hospital.
-你的车在外面吗 -不 我走过来的
- Is your car out back? - No, I-I walked here.
我也是
Me, too.
多丽丝的车 我们送她去迪克斯维尔的急诊室 快
Doris's car. We'll take her to the ER in Dixville. Come on.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她时醒时睡 多丽丝
She keeps fading in and out. Doris.
多丽丝 坚持住 好吗
Doris, stay with me, okay?
呼吸 吸气
Breathe. Breathe in.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
格罗弗 她没呼吸了 我感觉不到脉搏
Grover, she's not breathing, and I can't feel a pulse.
挺住 多丽丝 坚持住
Come on, Doris! Stay with me.
-你在干什么 接走走 -前面有卡车
- What are you doing? Keep going. - There's a truck!
快走开 走开 走开 走开
Move, move. Move, move, move, move!
赶紧 格罗弗 她还是没有脉搏
Hurry, Grover. She still doesn't have a pulse,
她也没呼吸了
and she's not breathing.
-卡车开走了 开走了 等等 -快走
- Oh, truck's moving. Truck's moving. Hold on! - Go! Go! Go!
六 六分钟吗
Six. Six minutes?
诊所里甜心派餐厅只有六分钟车程
The clinic is six minutes away from Sweetie Pie.
只是我们没有诊所
Except we don't have a clinic.
取而代之的是一栋非常潮湿的大楼
Instead, we have a really damp building
-和一堆被水浸淹的医疗器械 -莎拉
- and a bunch of soggy medical equipment. - Sarah.
多丽丝在车里时还活着
Doris was alive in the car.
她在车里活了14分钟
She was alive in the car for 14 minutes.
14分钟
Fourteen.
如果格雷洛克
This never would've happened
是个被承认的国家就不会发生这种事
if Greylock were a recognized country.
-你在说什么 -官方认可
- What are you talking about? - Official recognition
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表