剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
他马上就会回家的
He's gonna come home soon.
他得回来
He has to.
不 他不会
No, he doesn't.
乔什在波碧姑姑家
Josh is at Aunt Bobbie's house.
这里留给他的只有谎言
The only thing left for him here is a lying,
欺骗和放荡的少♥妇♥
cheating, giglot wench.
我正在读亨利六世给长辈的话
I'm reading, henry VI to the seniors.
你不是放荡的少♥妇♥
You are not a giglot wench.
你不是什么少♥妇♥
You are not any kind of wench.
你只是个普通人 你犯了错
You're just a human being. You made a mistake.
亚当知道
Adam knows that.
振作点 我帮你收拾
Come on, I'll help you clean up.
早点睡 亚当很快就会回家
Go to bed early, before you know it, Adam will be home.
好吧
Okay...
亚当
Adam, hi.
嗨
Hi.
-我要走了 可以吗 -好 谢谢
- I'm gonna head off. Okay? - Okay, thank you.
你会没事的 好吗
Yeah, you're gonna be fine, okay?
好
Okay.
你去哪...
Where have you, um...?
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我跟斯宾塞在一起
I was with Spencer.
就是减减压
Just decompressing.
你...
Did you, um...?
我跟他说了你和丹尼·库珀搞外遇吗
Did I tell him about your affair with Danny Cooper?
没有
No.
你吃饭了吗
Did you eat?
我很好
I'm fine.
这不是外遇
It's not an affair.
我和丹尼 就...
Me and Danny, it was, it was,
只有一次 这是一个...愚蠢的错误
it was just once, it was one... stupid mistake.
-一次就够了 -我知道 我知道
- Once is enough. - I know, I know.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你要我道多少次歉 我就说多少次
I will say it as many times as you need to hear it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
亚当 你可以...
Adam... can you just...?
你可以跟我说句话吗 求你了
Can you just talk to me, please?
求你了
Please?
为什么
Why?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
-事情就这么发生了 -得了吧
- It just happened. - Come on!
我觉得我应该听到比"事情就这么发生了"
I think I deserve a better answer than...
更好的回答
than "It just happened."
我要花一些时间
I'm gonna take some time to...
想想我们能不能克服这件事
think if we can move past this.
-亚当 我们... -我觉得你也该想想
- Adam, we... - And I think you should, too.
我知道我们能克服
I know we can.
我去 我去客房♥睡
I'm gonna, I'm gonna sleep in the guest room.
如果你用微波炉 会快很多
That would go a lot faster if you used the microwave.
相信我
Hey, trust me.
快不总是更好
Fast isn't always better.
这倒提醒了我
Which reminds me.
-你跟泰勒怎么样 -好吧 不行
- How's it going with Tyler? - Okay, no.
一种流行的性♥爱♥游戏
在上位的人用臀部拼写椰子单词
-你试过按我说的拼写椰子吗 -没有
- Have you tried spelling coconut yet like I told you to? - No, no.
泰勒和我过得很好
Tyler and I are doing just fine.
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
他去参加室内田径比赛时
I'm missing him a little bit more than usual
我比平时更想他一点
while he's away at his indoor track meet.
是啊
Yeah, you are.
他的撑杆跳还没看够 是吧
Can't enough of his pole vault, can ya?
玛雅 别说了
Maya! Stop.
你今晚愿不愿意
Uh, so do you want to work on some ideas
为格雷洛克国旗出谋划策
for the Greylock flag tonight?
当然愿意 我买♥♥了新的美术铅笔
Sure. Yeah. Um, I ordered some new art pencils.
我看到大厅桌子上有个包裹
I think I saw a package on the hall table.
-你能去看看吗 -我这就去
- Can you check it out? - I'm gonna do this.
你收到了一封
You, uh, got a letter
来自洛杉矶高等法♥院♥的信
from the Superior Court of Los Angeles.
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
我妈妈毒品指控可以申请假释了
My mom's up for parole on her drug charges.
他们要我去洛杉矶
They're asking me to testify
在她的听证会上作证
at her hearing in L.A.
等等 如果你妈妈出狱
Wait, if your mom gets out of prison,
是不是意味着你要回加州了
does that mean you'll move back to California?
给你 用我的头巾
Here, take my veil--
围住你的头 不要说话
wrap it around your head and hold your tongue.
战争是女人的事
The war shall be women's business.
好了 说来听听 本·布兰特利 你有何感想
Okay, let's hear it, Ben Brantley, what do you got?
美国著名演员 剧评家
说实话 我觉得你的...
You want my honest opinion, I think that your-your, uh,
公开演讲能力 在过去十年
public speaking skills have definitely improved
明显提高了 这一点很好
over the past decade, which is a good thing.
我觉得如果你想建立
I feel like if you're trying to build
父女关系
a father-daughter relationship,
夸奖我的表演是个更好的策略
praising my performance would've been a better move.
只是 你懂的...
Just, you know...
我更像是那种严厉的家长
as more of a tough love kind of parent.
真有趣 因为我从来没觉得
That's funny, 'cause I never thought of you
你还能算是家长
as any kind of parent at all.
妈 我还以为你要在康复之家多待两周
Mom, I thought you had two more weeks in the rehab program.
我本来打算接你的
I was gonna come pick you up.
他们说我进步很大
They said I'd made great progress.
我准备好出院了
I was ready to check out.
我想着自己回家 给你一个惊喜
So I thought I'd come home on my own to surprise you.
尽管 现在看来我才是那个
Though it... really seems that I'm the one
被吓到的人
who's surprised.
真是漫长的一天 我要去洗个澡
It's been a long day-- I'm gonna go have a shower.
当我洗完澡 保罗
When I'm done, Paul,
我相信你已经走了
I trust you'll be gone.
莎拉共和国
第一季 第十一集
不得不说 我最不想看到的就是
I have to say the last thing I expected to see
我女儿和她缺席的父亲关系太好
was my daughter being chummy with her absent father.
我知道
I know.
这比小说更奇怪 是吧
Stranger than fiction, right?
但他在努力
But he's making an effort.
尝试修复他破坏的东西
Trying to fix things that he broke.
他在努力
He is trying.
我不能因此责怪他
I can't fault him for that.
天知道我自己也有很多罪要赎
God knows I have my share of amends to make.
-说到这个... -不 妈 你不用...
- Speaking of which... - No, Mom. You don't...
-莎拉 -我们真的不需要 好吧
- Sarah. - We really don't need to-- okay.
很抱歉我伤害了你
I'm so sorry I hurt you.
当我应该成为你的后盾时
I turned you into my support system
还需要你支持我
when I should've been yours.
能当你的妈妈
I had the immeasurable...
我荣幸至极
honor of being your mother.
我不配当你的妈妈
And I wasn't worthy of it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
有什么重要的事不能等到明早
What's so important it couldn't wait until morning?
是这样
So...
妈从戒酒所回来了
Mom is back from rehab.
那有...
Has it even been...
戒酒期应该有多久
however long rehab's supposed to be?
没有结束日期
There's no end date.
他们会把人留在那里 直到他们认为可以走了
They just keep you there until they think you're ready to go.
我猜他们认为妈已经准备好了
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表