剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉我迟到了 我去看心理医生了
Oh, sorry I'm late. I had therapy,
然后回来时因为大雪前进地很慢
and that snow slowed me down on the way back.
没问题
It's not a problem.
只要你能让大家继续喝酒
Um, as long as you can keep everybody drinking.
我去烤箱里拿曲奇 可能烤焦了
Got some cookies in the oven. They might be burning.
-嗯 -我看到了
- Right. - I saw that.
你看到什么了
You saw what?
你对去看心理医生的事实话实说
You being honest about going to therapy.
这没什么好丢人的 对吧
It's nothing to be ashamed of, right?
没错
Right.
我 我还没谢谢你
You know, I, uh... I never got to thank you
让我见到你♥爸♥
for letting me meet your dad.
我很希望下次你去看他时跟你一起去
And I'd like to come with you next time you go and see him.
总得有人喂他吃那些薄荷糖
I mean, somebody's got to help him eat all those peppermints.
谢谢 格罗弗
Thanks, Grover.
好 我也希望如此
Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that.
你还有什么想知道的
All right, what else you want to know?
格雷洛克
丹尼
Danny.
你 你来这干什么
What are... uh, what are you doing here?
曲奇
Cookies.
-什么 -棕黄油巧克力碎曲奇 微微烤焦
- What? - Brown butter chocolate chip, slightly burnt.
-好吧 -我去甜心派餐厅找你
- Okay. - I went to Sweetie Pie to find you, and, um,
我听到格罗弗说你要来这里
I overheard Grover say that you came here
还一些艺展的装饰品
to return some decorations from the art show.
地下室的沙发垫堡
Couch cushion forts in the basement,
在红袜队比赛间隔之间亲热
making out between innings of Red Sox games.
石头果园干草捆后的幽会
Hooking up behind the hay bales at Stone Orchard.
在山麓四号♥偷偷溜去看电影
Sneaking into movies at the Foothill Four.
你 你帮我补习英语
You-you helping me with-with English.
在我拉伤内侧副韧带后 你帮我复健
You-you helping me rehab my knee after I tore my MCL.
你帮我 把玻璃渣从手臂里取出来
You helping me... pull glass out of my arm.
你
You...
拿着冰袋帮我敷眼睛
holding frozen peas on my eye.
你...抱着我
You... holding me.
你有权知道
You deserve to know
我为什么离开
why I left.
我离开格雷洛克的那晚 我跟我妈吵架了
The night I left Greylock, I got into a fight with my mom.
最
The...
最糟的一次
worst... we'd ever had.
她...
She was, um...
她在打我巴掌 并爆粗口骂我
She was slapping me and-and calling me names.
然后
And...
我人生中第一次
And for the first time in my life,
我举起拳头打她
I raised my fist to hit her back.
就在我准备
But before I could
下拳前 我阻止了自己
take a swing, I-I caught myself.
我看到...
I-I saw...
我的影子倒映在窗户上 在她的肩膀上
my reflection in the window over her shoulder.
我看到自己准备打她
I-I saw myself ready to hit her.
准备好又打又踢 而且
Ready to punch and kick and...
那时候我意识到
That's when I realized
我妈身体里的暴♥力♥ 也流淌在我身体里
that the violence that was in my mom was also in me.
所以我...
So, I-I...
我当晚就收拾了东西 离开了家 我...
I-I packed my bag and left that night. I...
我没打过电♥话♥因为我知道 如果我打了
I never called because I knew that if I did,
你会说服我 让你跟我一起走 而我...
you'd convince me to let you come with me, and I...
我不能允许那种事
I couldn't let that happen.
我 我必须 我必须保护你不受我的伤害
I-I-I... I had to... I had to protect you from me.
抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry that I hurt you.
你要知道我这么做是为了保证你的安全
Just know I only did it to keep you safe,
就像你一直保证我的安全
just like you had always kept me safe.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表