剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
感觉我们之间可能...
and it kind of feels like maybe things between us are...
我们很好
We're fine.
你跟感恩节打架失败了吗
Did you, uh, lose a fight with Thanksgiving?
不 我试着在游戏室
No. I was trying to feed Zoe's two-year-old
喂佐伊两岁的孩子
in the playroom, and...
大家看我找到了谁
Everyone, look who I found.
你好 派珀
Hey, Piper.
这位可爱的女士是我妻子 科琳
This lovely lady is my wife, Corinne.
我们见过了 你好
We've met. Hi again.
-是吗 -坐吧
- Yeah? - Grab a chair.
这真太难了 你从寄宿学校回来
It's so hard having you home from boarding school
但却完全没法见你
but not being able to see you at all.
如果你♥爸♥不同意
If your dad doesn't chill, you know,
我可能会晚上偷偷溜进你房♥间
I might just start sneaking in your window at night.
泰勒 不行 如果他抓到你
Tyler, no. If he catches you,
我就永远无法见你了
I'll never get to see you again,
我太爱你 不能冒这个险
and I love you too much to risk that.
我也爱你
I love you, too
真爱 好恶心
True love. It's gross.
-让开点 -好吧
- Move out of the way. - Okay.
评论到此为止 谢谢
That's enough from the comment section, thanks.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直试着帮我爸准备自助餐
Just been trying to help my dad with the buffet,
他的那些圣诞笑话都把我逼疯了
and he's been driving me crazy with all of his Christmas jokes.
你的家人在哪里
So, where are your families?
我姐在医院帮忙
Well, my sister picked up an extra shift
额外值班
at the hospital, so...
我爸现在没什么心情过圣诞节
And my dad's not exactly in the Christmas spirit.
好吧 抱歉 你还好吗
Oh, yeah. I'm sorry. You okay?
他只是最近经历太多
He's just been a lot lately, and
真太糟了 我回学校前
it sucks that I can't see you guys more
-没法多见你们几次 -我知道
- before I go back to school. - I know.
你现在就在这里
Well, you're here now,
我相信今晚在贝利池塘
and I do believe there's a game of broomball
有场冰上扫帚球比赛 如果你们想去的话
at Bailey Pond later tonight if you guys want to throw down.
老兄 这是另一项冬季活动吗
Dude, is this another winter thing?
可以称之为你训练的第二阶段
Call it phase two of your training.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我错过了冰壶吗
I missed curling?
我们能为我这样做吗
Can we please do it for me?
-好吧 很好 -拜托
- Okay, perfect. - Come on.
-老兄 又一项用扫帚的运动 -走吧
- Dude, another sport with a broom. - Let's go.
会很有趣的 走吧
It'll be fun. Come on.
-天啊 -我们走吧
- Oh, my God. - Let's go.
格雷洛克真的很喜欢圣诞节
So, Greylock is really into Christmas.
一年中最好的节日
Best holiday of the year.
你明天应该和我们一起去老年中心唱颂歌♥
You should come caroling with us at the senior center tomorrow.
不了 我不会唱歌♥
Oh, no, I don't sing.
反正他们大多数人都听不清
Most of them are pretty hard of hearing anyway.
他们只是喜欢我们带去的枫糖饼干
They just really like the maple cookies we bring.
亲爱的 宝贝 能来跟大家打个招呼吗
Oh, hey, sweetie, sweetie. Will you come say hi to everyone?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
你们好 伙计们 圣诞快乐
Hi, guys. Merry Christmas.
爸爸 有只驯鹿刚在外面吐了
Hey, Dad, one of the reindeers just puked outside.
-想去看看吗 -你开玩笑吗
- Want to come see? - Are you kidding?
我当然想去看看
Of course I want to come see.
-你好 爸 -你好 丹尼
- Hey, Dad. - Hey, Danny.
真不敢相信他们依然在办冬季酒宴
Can't believe they're still doing the Winter Wassail.
你想拿点吃的
Well, uh, you want to grab some food
去角落和我们一起吗
and come join us in the corner?
我想让你见见我的未婚妻
I'd, um, love for you to meet my fiance.
行 好的 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
那里见
Well, see you over there.
你刚才真的跟老爸文明相处了吗
Were you actually just being civil to Dad?
是的 当你独自在旅馆房♥间放松时
Yeah, well, while you were relaxing alone in your motel room,
我和他在暴风雪中被困在一起
I was trapped in the blizzard with him.
当时只有跟他说话或杀了他两个选择
And it was talk to him or kill him.
丹尼说你是莎拉的朋友
Danny says that you're Sarah's friend.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yes.
我们是这辈子永远的好朋友
We are, uh, BFFs for life.
我只是刚认识她
I'm just getting to know her,
但她看起来很棒
but she seems great.
她是最棒的 她...
Oh, she's the greatest. She's, you know...
嫁给丹尼·库珀
Marry Danny Cooper,
你会顺便得到世上最好的小姑子
you get the world's greatest sister-in-law in the package. It's...
你 你中了结婚头奖
You-you hit the wedding jackpot.
我是个很幸运的女孩
I-I'm a very lucky girl.
爸 这是派珀 我的未婚妻
Dad, this is Piper, my fiance.
派珀 这是我爸 保罗
Piper, this is my dad, Paul.
很高兴见到你
It is really nice to meet you.
我非常激动 能见到这位
Well, I'm very excited to meet this beautiful fiance
传闻中的美丽未婚妻
I've been hearing all about.
我明白丹尼的魅力源于哪里了
I see where Danny gets his charm.
派珀 我知道你住在纽约
So, uh, Piper, um, I know you live in New York.
你是从事什么工作的
Tell me what it is that you do?
我是一家非盈利组织
I'm the CFO of a nonprofit
叫做"跨国不断增长希望"的财务总监
called "Growing Hope Transnational,"
我们向发展中国家的农民
And we provide crops and agronomy training
提供作物和农艺培训
to farmers in developing nations.
好吧 "授人以渔"
Well. "Teach a man to fish."
是的 没错
Yes, exactly.
美貌 聪明 善良
Beauty, brains and a heart of gold.
快娶了这个女孩 别让她跑了
Marry this girl. Don't let her get away.
我哪里也不去 别担心
I'm not going anywhere. Don't worry.
这是次巨大的成功
That was a resounding success.
你是位很棒的圣诞队长
You make a great Christmas Captain.
好吧
Yeah.
是的 谢谢你们的帮助
Yeah, thanks for all your help.
你还好吗 出什么事了
Hey, are you okay? What's going on?
之前我们在准备时你就很暴躁
You were snippy earlier when we were setting up,
一整晚都表现得像见鬼了一样
all night you looked like you were seeing ghosts.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
这样吧
Just, then,
我送你回到亚当身边吧
let me get you home to Adam, okay?
-好 -走吧
- Okay. - Come on.
剩下的我们明天再干 科琳
We can do the rest tomorrow, Corinne.
科琳
Corinne?
我跟丹尼睡了
I slept with Danny.
什么
What?
下暴风雪那晚我并不是一个人待着
I wasn't alone during the blizzard.
丹尼在这里陪我 我们在一起
Danny was here with me, and... we were together,
我们...旧情复燃了
and we were... together.
我爱亚当
I love Adam.
他很温柔体贴 他...
He's sweet, and he's attentive, and he...
他很忠诚
he's loyal.
他很照顾我 支持我
And he takes care of me and supports me.
但丹尼给我的感觉独一无二
But no one has ever made me feel the way that Danny does.
当我跟他在一起时 我感觉...
When I'm with him, I feel...
自己很美丽 很聪明 很坚强
beautiful and smart and strong.
我感觉在做自己 在做最好的自己 我...
I feel like me. I feel like the best version of me, and I...
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你犯错了 你犯错了
You made a mistake. You made a mistake.
犯错很常见
It happens.
丹尼只是个幻想
Danny is a fantasy.
而亚当 从你们相识那刻起
Adam has done nothing but adore you
就一心一意地爱你
since the moment that you met.
你们一起建立了美好的家庭生活
You two have built an amazing life together.
他是你孩子的父亲
He's the father of your child.
亚当是乔什的父亲 对吧
Adam is Josh's father, right?
科琳
Corinne?
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表