剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
是阿莱克西丝
Alexis did.
你有没有想过也许
Have you thought about maybe
跟阿莱克西丝聊聊呢
talking to Alexis about all this?
阿莱克西丝对我的关心
Alexis doesn't care about me any more
和她对我爸的关心一样
than she cares about my dad.
完全不在乎
Which is not at all.
下周的这个时候 她可能就会
By this time next week, she'll probably be
跟她的新女友去沙滩度假了
on a beach somewhere, with her new girlfriend.
她有新女友吗
Her new girlfriend?
嗯 阿莱克西丝背叛了他
Yeah. Alexis cheated on him.
所以她如果真的在乎我们
So if she really cared about us,
那为什么一开始要搞外遇呢
then why would she have an affair in the first place?
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
非常狄更斯式
Dickensian.
莎士比亚的那一套太小了
Yeah, the Shakespeare stuff was too small.
这是什么
What is this?
舞池
A dance floor.
这是为你准备的
For you.
去舞会怎么能没有裙子 对吗
You can't go to prom without a dress, can you?
丹尼 我觉得这样不好 我...
Danny, I-I don't think it's a good idea. I...
舞会本该是你人生中最棒的夜晚之一
Prom should've been one of the best nights of your life.
而我剥夺了你的那份快乐
And I took that away from you.
我们没有时光机
We don't have a time machine.
但是...
But...
我们有时间
we do have time.
拜托 科琳
Please, Corinne.
你愿意跟我去舞会吗
Will you go to prom with me?
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是替贝拉感到难过
I-I just feel bad for Bella.
离婚已经够糟心了 现在连继母
Divorce is bad enough without your stepmom
还要投向另一个...
running off with some...
别这样 你都不知道发生了什么
Easy. You don't even know what happened,
贝拉也不知道
and neither does Bella.
她都不知道另一个女人是谁
She doesn't even know who the other woman is.
对 不知威廉是否知道
Yeah, I wonder if William does.
不 我觉得不知道
No, I doubt it.
他生气时可沉不住气
He is not one to stay quiet when he's pissed.
如果他知道 早就跟别人去叫唤了
If he knew, he would have been ranting about it to somebody.
我猜阿莱克西斯只是想保护她的伴侣
My guess is Alexis is trying to protect her partner.
威廉是她的伴侣
William is her partner.
阿莱克西斯应该保护的人是他
He's who Alexis should be protecting.
另一个女人是个...
This other woman is a...
我不理解阿莱克西斯为什么要保护她
I don't understand why Alexis would be protecting her.
也许是因为这种事
Probably because of how something like this
有损她的名声
could damage her reputation.
作为警♥察♥
As a policewoman.
作为市议会新选举的成员
And a newly elected member of the town council.
不会吧
No.
天呐 我完全不知道
Oh, my God. I had no idea.
等等 你不 你不会依然...
Wait, you're not, you're not still...
不不 已经结束了
No. No, it's... no, it's over.
不过是又一个我毁掉的关系罢了
Just one more relationship I managed to destroy.
另外两个 AJ 我爱你 也永远支持你
Two more, AJ. You know I love you and I always got your back,
但这件事我不会站你这边 告诉你一切都好
but I'm not gonna stand here and tell you that it's okay
说你可以跟已婚女人上♥床♥
that you were sleeping with a married woman.
惠特莫尔夫妇的离婚都是你害的
The Whitmores are getting a divorce because of you.
等等
Oh, hold on.
惠特莫尔夫妇要离婚是因为他们自己
The Whitmores are getting a divorce because of the Whitmores.
在我介入前他们的婚姻就出问题了
That marriage was doomed long before I came along.
所以你不 你不感到内疚吗
Mm, so you don't, you don't feel guilty?
不是 我当然内疚 我做的事...
No, of course I feel guilty. What I did...
听着 你问我
Look, you ask me,
阿莱克西斯和威廉的婚姻不是真正的受害者
Alexis and William's marriage isn't the real casualty here.
贝拉在那边认为她的继母
Bella sitting out there thinking her stepmom
不在乎她才是
doesn't care about her is.
她所以为的事是错的 格罗弗
The scenario she has in her head is wrong, Grover.
AJ 你跟这家人已经严重越界了
AJ, you've already crossed a serious line with this family.
他们现在最不需要的是你再去搅合
The last thing they need you to do is to cross another one.
他们需要自己解决这件事
They need to work on this on their own.
你想帮助贝拉吗 别管了
You want to help Bella? Stay out of it.
你好美
You look beautiful.
你的
Your, uh...
手花 女士
...corsage, madam.
你从哪找来这些的
W-Where did you get this?
用圣诞花环上的花重做的
I repurposed it from a Christmas wreath.
来吧
Shall we?
谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing this.
很完美
It's perfect.
你♥爸♥带芬威出去尿尿了吗
Your dad take Fenway out to make some yellow snow?
你在骗我吗 关于你在这的原因
Are you lying about why you're here?
什么
What?
你就是 我能看出来
You are. I can see it on your face.
-好吧 等等 等等 -你只是在利用我
- Okay, wait a second. Wait... - You're just using me
为《约克郡杂♥志♥》撰另一份稿
to get another story for the Yorkshire.
-莎拉 -你提早一周来已经够奇怪了
- Sarah. - It was weird enough, you showing up a week early.
然后你又对自己任务的问题躲躲闪闪
And then you're dodging questions about your assignment.
在浴缸里
In the bathtub,
当我问你南卡罗莱纳州时 你脑子一片空白
you went blank when I asked you about South Carolina.
不是这样的
It's not what it looks like.
看上去你是个骗子
It looks like you're a liar.
我不是利用你撰稿
I'm not using you for a story.
从你到达的那刻起
From the moment you arrived,
你就想方设法进入我的生活
you have been trying to weasel your way into my life.
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
你当然喜欢 我能帮杂♥志♥大卖♥♥
Of course you do. I sell magazines.
-这么说不公平 -别再越抹越黑了
- That is not fair. - Doesn't make it untrue.
那你告诉我 这次文章的角度是什么
So tell me, what was the angle for this one?
你要写我在床上是什么样吗
Were you gonna publish a tell-all about what I'm like in bed?
你真的那样看我吗
Is that really what you think of me?
你真的那样看我吗
Is that really what you think of me?
我们能冷静一下吗
Can we just calm down for a second?
你去了南卡罗莱纳州吗
Did you even go to South Carolina?
-对 我去了南卡 -为了报道吗
- Yes, I went to South Carolina. - For a story?
为了你
For you.
南卡罗莱纳州有什么是我想要的
What is there in South Carolina that I could possibly want?
-爱玛·戈德曼的桌子 -什么
- Emma Goldman's desk. - What?
查尔斯顿有个古董商
There's an antique dealer in Charleston
有她在1906年使用过的桌子
who has the desk she used in 1906
当时她还是《大地》杂♥志♥的主编
when she was editor of Mother Earth magazine.
本来计划于明天拍卖♥♥
It was supposed to be auctioned off tomorrow,
所以我告诉你
which is why I told you
这周我会在南卡罗莱纳州
I'd be in South Carolina this week.
然后两天前 古董商打电♥话♥给我
And then, two days ago, dealer calls and says
说原主人愿意直接卖♥♥给我
the owner will sell me the desk directly
如果我能马上开车过去 于是我去了
if I drive down right now, so I did.
所以突然之间我能比原定计划
And then suddenly I'm back in New York
早一周回纽约 于是
with a whole week I didn't think I'd have, so...
于是我到这里来了
so I came up here.
你激励了很多人
You inspire so many people,
我想你应该拥有一些
I figured you should have something
激励你的女性所有的东西
from the woman who inspires you.
我想在圣诞节给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you for Christmas.
再见 再也不见
Bye-bye. See you never.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在删除阿莱克西斯和我的照片
I'm deleting pictures of Alexis and me.
让我的手♥机♥多了很多空间
It's freeing up a lot of space on my phone.
贝拉 你知道
Bella, you know...
我和你继母在合唱团经常见面
um, I spent a lot of time with your stepmom in the choir,
她总是谈起你
and she was always talking about you.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表