剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
与十几家能源公♥司♥见面
with a dozen utility companies.
我们很快就会恢复电力 好吗
We're gonna get the power back on in no time. Okay?
最好如此
Well, you better.
因为这种情况持续的越久
Because the longer this goes on,
就越明显 你不知道自己在做什么
the more obvious it is that you don't know what you're doing.
当心 威利
Careful, Willy.
惹恼碧昂丝 凯利会让你好看
Mess with Queen Bey, you'll get a face full of Kelly.
还有米歇尔
And Michelle.
碧昂丝·诺利斯 凯利·罗兰和
米歇尔·威廉姆斯曾是真命天女组合成员
那是第三个人 对吗
That's the third one, right?
好吧 莎拉 我们都知道你能发表精彩演讲
Okay, Sarah, we all know that you can make pretty speeches,
但精彩演讲不能给我们的家园带来电力
but pretty speeches don't power our homes.
所以要么你想办法领导这个镇
So either you figure out a way to lead this town
要么这个镇将找出一位有能力领导的人
or this town will find someone who can.
你是乔什 对吧
It's Josh, right?
你介意我
Y-You mind if I, um,
在这上走吗
walk on this?
这是个自♥由♥的国度
It's a free country.
目前为止 是的
Yeah, so far, anyway.
我叫丹尼
My name's Danny.
我知道你 你是"白♥痴♥相"
I know you. You're Idiot Face.
我妈一直在谈论你的事
My mom's been talking about you.
而她叫我"白♥痴♥相"
And she calls me Idiot Face.
她对你有很多称呼
She calls you a lot of things,
但大部分我都不允许说
but I'm not allowed to say most of 'em.
我觉得她不喜欢你
I don't think she likes you.
是的 我也这么觉得
Yeah. I don't think she does, either.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
许多我不该做的事
A lot of things I shouldn't have.
你道过歉了吗
Did you say you're sorry?
我正在努力
I'm working on it.
你 你妈在家吗
Is, um... i-is your mom home?
她在学校
She's at school.
我爸在家
My dad's here.
没关系
That's okay.
反正我也要走了
I got to go anyway.
你能
Can you...
告诉你妈我来过吗
can you tell your mom that I stopped by?
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
谢了 乔什
Thanks, Josh.
再见 白♥痴♥相
See ya later, idiot Face.
再见 乔什
Bye, Josh.
把手♥机♥放下
Phone down.
我们得谈谈你昨晚溜出去的事
We need to talk about you sneaking out last night.
爱丽丝·赫尔利昨晚看到你在甜心派餐厅
Alice Hurley saw you at Sweetie Pie...
我不明白这有什么大不了的
I don't understand why this is such a big deal.
有多少人能说
How many people can say
他们是一个全新国家的成员
they were part of a brand-new country?
这非常令人激动 这...
It's exciting. It's...
-是历史性的 -这很危险
- historic. - It's dangerous.
听着 贝拉 我不是想找茬
Look, Bell, I am not trying to be difficult,
但我和你继母都很担心
but your stepmom and I are concerned.
我是你父亲 我有责任保护你
And I'm your father. It's my job to protect you.
不让我参加一场冰激凌派对吗
From an ice cream party?
不 阻止你毁了自己的前途
No, from ruining your future.
你明年就要申请大学了
You're applying to college next year.
你需要在家学习
You need to be here studying,
而不是在莎拉的革命中扮演无政♥府♥主义者
not out playing anarchy dress-up in Sarah's revolution.
爸 和库珀老师一起扮演无政♥府♥主义者
Dad, playing anarchy dress-up with Ms. Cooper
会帮我进大学
would help me get into colleges.
不 不是我们希望的那种大学
No, not the colleges that we want.
不是你希望的那种大学
Not the colleges that you want.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
贝拉
Bella,
我只是想确保你是在花时间
I am just trying to make sure that you are spending time
和那些能帮你成功的人在一起
with people who can help you be successful.
莎拉是个好人
Sarah's a good person.
她能给你一个全新的国家
She can give you a brand-new country.
而我想试着给你全世界
I'm trying to give you the whole world.
我看起来就像个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
I look like a realtor.
我觉得你看起来很专业
I think you look very professional.
是的 像个专业的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Yeah, like a professional realtor.
妈 你现在打算怎么做
So, uh, mom, what are you gonna do now?
我审判期间 你有事情可以关注
Like, with my trial, you had something to focus on.
现在审判结束了 我只是想
Now that it's over, I just want to...
确保你可以站稳脚跟
want to make sure you land on your feet.
而不是烂醉倒地 对吗
As opposed to my face. Right?
我想我肯定会找到让我继续忙碌的事
I'm sure I'll find something to keep me very busy.
如果那件事是我呢
What if that something were me?
我正试着治理一个国家
I'm trying to run a country.
我需要帮助
I need help.
你已经有人帮忙了
You have help.
你有科琳 有AJ
You have Corinne. You have AJ.
有格罗弗
You have Grover.
他们没有你的经验
They don't have your experience.
他们也没有我的酗酒问题
Well, they also don't have my drinking problem.
帮助格雷洛克
Helping out with Greylock
意味着重返政坛
means going back into politics.
我们都知道那个世界曾对我做过什么
We both know what that world did to me,
曾把我变成什么样
what it turned me into.
我不能回到那里
I can't go back there.
我觉得从今以后
I think I'm gonna live my life...
我会拥有更平静的生活
...a little more quietly from now on.
我们陷入绝境了
Well, uh, we're totally boned.
我刚跟哈丁电力的人通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the guy from Harding Electric.
那人叫格雷格或克雷格
Greg or... Craig, maybe?
我不知道 反正没关系 因为他不来了
I don't know. Anyway, it doesn't matter, because he's not coming.
他取消了今天和你的会面
He cancelled his meeting with you today.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他说他不能因为和我们的关系
He said he couldn't risk losing his contracts
冒险失去新罕布♥什♥尔州的合同
with New Hampshire over a relationship with us.
当我问他这话什么意思时
And when I asked him what the hell that means,
他就挂了 所以我给你名单上的其他人打了电♥话♥
he hung up on me. So I called the other guys on your list.
他们都说了同样的话
They all said the same thing.
等等 是所有要跟我见面的人吗
Wait, so is anyone gonna meet with me?
是州长
It's the governor.
盖尔
It's Gail.
她正试图破坏这个小镇
She's trying to sabotage the town.
很有效
Well, it's working.
方圆一千英里内
I mean, there isn't an electric company
没有一家电力公♥司♥愿意卖♥♥给我们电
within a thousand miles of us willing to sell us power.
我们真的陷入绝境了
We are indeed totally boned.
北方女王
Queen of the North.
我有什么可以帮你
What can I do for you?
你可以不再告诉电力公♥司♥
You can stop telling power companies
不要和格雷洛克做生意
not to do business with Greylock.
我没告诉任何人不要与你们做生意
I haven't told anybody not to do business with you.
我只是简单说 这么做的人
I've simply said that those who do
可以与他们新罕布♥什♥尔州的合同告别了
can kiss their New Hampshire contracts goodbye.
这是我从你妈那里学来的一个小诀窍
It's a little trick I learned from your mother.
没人能像艾伦·库珀一样让她的对手束手就范
Nobody could bring her rivals to heel quite like Ellen Cooper.
你的所作所为是错的
What you're doing is wrong.
我所做的符合我选民们的最大利益
What I'm doing is in the best interests of my constituents.
两个月前 你试图铲平一座
Two months ago, you tried to bulldoze a town
满是你选民的小镇
full of your constituents.
好让我帮助州里其他的人
So that I could help the rest of the state.
好吧
Okay.
你知道我能用钶钽铁矿的这笔钱
Do you have any idea what I could have done
干什么事吗
with that coltan money?
我可以让新罕布♥什♥尔州
I could have put food on the table
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表