剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
好吧 我的毛病没法治愈 懂吗
Yeah, maybe what's wrong with me can't be fixed, okay?
好吧 上车
Okay, get in the car.
听着 我不 我没心情 好吗
Look, I'm not... I'm not in the mood, okay?
我今天不想听鼓励的话
Look, I'm not feeling the pep talk today.
我说让你上车 格罗弗
I said get in the car, Grover.
别让我鸣警笛
Don't make me use the siren.
AJ 我们在哪
AJ, where are we?
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
玛西娅
Hey, Marcia.
他今天怎么样
How is he today?
你知道的 过得不错
Oh, you know him-- he's getting by.
好的 我给他带了薄荷
All right. Well, I got his peppermints.
还有 我带了他最爱的花
And... I brought his favorite flowers.
他喜欢那些糖 不过你别在假公济私
Oh, he loves those candies, but you need to stop pretending
假装那些花不是给自己买♥♥的了
like those flowers aren't just for you.
好吧 听着 反正没别人买♥♥给我
Okay, look, nobody else is buying them for me--
我不如宠一下自己 对吧
I might as well spoil myself, okay?
AJ
Aj.
来吧 我想让你见一个人
Come on. I want you to meet someone.
爸
Hi, Dad.
他得了原发性CNS血管炎
He has what they call primary CNS vasculitis.
CNS是什么
Uh, CNS?
中枢神经系统
Central Nervous System.
就是同一时间发作一系列中风
It's a bunch of strokes all at one time.
他失去了多数认知性能力
He lost most of his cognitive function...
说话能力
his speech,
运动能力 但是
you know, fine motor stuff, but...
我爸的意识还在某处
...my dad's still in there somewhere.
好了 来吧
All right, come on.
AJ 你为什么没告诉我们
Hey, AJ, why didn't you tell any of us?
因为你刚才看到他时的表情
Because of the look on your face when you saw him.
-抱歉 我不是 -没事 没事
- Hey, I'm-I'm sorry, I didn't... - Oh, it's okay, it's okay.
第一次总是惊讶
It's always a shock the first time.
但我只想保护他的尊严
But I just want to protect his dignity,
不让他变成马戏团表演
you know, not turn him into a circus act.
每次我来这里 我就...
You know, every time I come here, I just...
我会想我爸没机会做的那些事
I think about all the things my dad won't get to do.
他没过上的生活
All the life he isn't living.
但你还有选择 格罗弗
But you still have choices, Grover.
对 我选择不去看心理医生
Yeah, I'm choosing not to go to therapy.
不 你选择不面对自己的悲伤
No, you're choosing to not address your grief.
你选择放弃
You're choosing to give up.
我带你来这里是因为
I brought you here because
我希望看到他 和他过的生活
I was hoping that by seeing him and the life that he has
能激励你开始过你剩下的生活
would kickstart you into living the life that you have left.
如果我们不开始做决定
If we don't start making some decisions,
永远无法使宪法生效
we're never gonna ratify a constitution.
我们不能加快过程
We can't rush the process.
美国宪法花了116天才写完
It took 116 days to write the American Constitution.
对 那时候买♥♥一条面包
Yeah, in an era when it took two weeks
都要花两周 现在世界运转变快了
to get a loaf of bread-- the world moves faster now.
我们要跟着一起变快
We have to move faster with it.
对 但这份文件是永久留存的 丹尼
Yeah, this document is forever, Danny.
不意味着需要花那么久撰写
Doesn't mean it should take that long to write it.
我觉得我们需要一个新策略
I think we need a new strategy.
一下子商议所有事项确实压力太大
Looking at this thing all at once is too overwhelming.
我们分成小块商量 一项项生效
Let's break it into smaller pieces and ratify them one by one.
我认为该从公民及移♥民♥事项开始
I say we start with citizenship and immigration.
这部分的最新一稿同意
Well, the latest draft of that section allows
在基本背景调查和一周的等待期后
for citizenship after a basic background check
授予申请人公民身份
and a week-long waiting period.
同意的人举手
All in favor?
我就知道你会想通
I knew you'd come around.
显然我是不同意 但无所谓
Well, it's obviously no for me, but it doesn't matter.
你们票数已经够了
You seem to have the votes.
卷毛肯定是你们这边的
Rizzoli over here is on your side.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
等等 你什么意思
Wait. What do you mean?
基本的背景调查没问题
The basic background checks are good.
但有些案子
But in some cases,
只会带来更多问题
it really only leads to more questions.
我们需要更多时间好好核查申请人
We need more time to properly vet people.
那就是两票赞成开放边界 两票反对
That's two votes for open borders, two votes against.
意味着 总统女士 决定却在你手中
Which means, Madam President, you're the tiebreaker.
你决定怎么样 小妹
What's it gonna be, sis?
正确的决定很显然
The right decision is so obvious.
我为什么无法下决心
Why can't I make it?
我赞成移♥民♥
I vote yes on immigration,
宾夕法尼亚州的人们就能留下
the people from Pennsylvania get to stay.
更重要的是 我们立下了先例
More importantly, we set a precedent
让后代能看到格雷洛克是个...
for generations to come that Greylock is a...
欢迎大家的地方 在这里...
a welcoming place, that...
新面孔和新想法总能找到安身之处
that new faces and new ideas will always have a home here.
我投否定票 那些都无法发生
I vote no, none of that happens.
我们关闭边界 那些值得
We close our border, and a bunch of people
第二次机会的人就得不到了
who deserve a second chance don't get one.
我是个坏人
I'm a terrible person.
你不是个坏人
You're not a terrible person.
但你♥爸♥是
But your dad is.
所以这个决定很困难
That's what makes this so hard.
如果你反对 你可以让他离开
If you vote no, you can send him away
并再也不见他
and never have to see him again.
我不需要
I didn't need, like...
家庭自♥制♥煎饼和野营旅行
homemade pancakes and camping trips and...
你懂的
You know.
爸爸做的那些事 我都不知道是什么
Whatever dads do. I don't even know.
我只希望他在身边
I just wanted him around.
现在他来了
Now he's here,
我却只希望他离开
I just wish he would leave.
我希望他能走
I wish he would leave.
我必须投赞成移♥民♥
I have to vote yes on immigration.
对
Yep.
那意味着这个自称为我父亲的人
And that means this guy who calls himself
可以随自己喜好待在格雷洛克
my father can stay in Greylock as long as he wants.
对
Yeah.
我们能在这多待一会吗
Can we stay down here a little bit longer?
可以
Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
-丹尼 -我去拿外套
- Hey, Danny. - Hey, uh, let me just grab my coat,
然后就能去吃午饭了
and then we can head over for lunch.
我跟莎拉谈过了
I was, uh, talking to Sarah.
她提到了你母亲的事
She mentioned something about your mother,
说你们还小的时候发生了很多不愉快
about something bad having happened when you guys were kids.
她在说什么
What was she talking about?
没什么
It's nothing.
你为什么不告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
她会喝醉 然后变得脾气暴躁
She'd get drunk and then she'd get mean,
然后她就...
and then she'd...
变得...
get...
打你吗
You?
我应该在你身边保护你
Should've been there to protect you.
你不用为这件事道歉 爸
You're not the one who needs to apologize for that, Dad.
我需要 而且
Yeah, I am, and...
我也会道歉 哪怕她永远不
I will, even if she never does.
你小的时候
When you were a teenager,
生活全是黑暗吗
was it all darkness?
-有任何光明吗 -有
- Was there any light in there? - Yeah,
也有 也有快乐的时光
there were... there were happy times,
即使是在
and, you know what, even...
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表