剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
当然
Yeah.
佩欣丝知道了肯定欣喜若狂 有人...
Patience would be ecstatic to know that someone...
能喜欢她的相机 所以
actually appreciates her camera, so...
对 归你了
yeah, it's yours.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
不 是我谢谢你 泰
No. Thank you, Ty.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你妈妈也有一条那样的裙子
Your mom had a dress like that.
这算是她怀上丹尼的半个原因吧
It was half the reason she got pregnant with Danny, was...
恶心
Ew, gross.
别说了
Stop.
抱歉 听着 你会看着像总统
Sorry. Look, y-you're gonna look presidential and
-并在所有事上成功 公主 -别叫我公主
- great in anything, Princess. - Don't call me Princess.
请别叫我公主
Please don't call me Princess.
我猜就是这种感觉吧
I guess this is what it's like to have a...
有一个你在我生命中
a you in my life.
造型师吗
A stylist?
你想过之后你要住哪里吗
Have you thought more about where you're gonna live?
我之前去北部看♥房♥♥子了
I was checking out some rentals over on the north side.
那工作呢
What about work?
也许做回建筑承包商吧
Might go back into contracting.
去外面 晒晒太阳
You know, outside, sun on your face.
做完一个项目 能有实物证明自己的本事
Finish a job, you actually got something to show for it.
我明白
I get that.
想到你要长♥期♥住在这里就感觉好奇怪
It's so weird to think of you being here long-term.
我小时候 脑中有幅画
When I was younger, I had a picture in my mind
我未来的生活会是怎样
of what my life could look like.
你从来不在里面
You were never in it.
现在有了吗
And now I am?
开始进入画了
You're starting to be.
-对 -这是件好事吗
- Yeah. - Is that a good thing?
现在是幅更美的画了
It's a prettier picture now.
礼堂
莎拉
Hey, Sarah.
-这个给你 -好的
- Here's this. - Okay. Yeah.
抬头 因为我得把麦克放进去
Chin up, 'cause I got to put your mic on.
声控板在上面的阳台
The soundboard is way up in the balcony
如果你需要示意调高
if you need to signal for more volume
-舞台监控的声量 -好
- in your stage monitor. - Okay.
你的所有笔记都在这里
And all your notes are in there.
还有一张座位表
There's also a seating chart,
这样你就知道最重要的人坐在哪里
so you know where the most important people are in the audience.
今晚有市长 几个市政委员
There's gonna be mayors, some selectmen
还几个州参议员
and a few state senators.
还有十来个记者
There's also, like, a dozen journalists,
包括一位来自《波士顿环球报》
including one from The Boston Globe.
他们都坐在最前面
They'll all be up front.
非常感谢 贝拉 为这一切
Thank you so much, Bella, for all of this.
你的帮助弥足珍贵
Your help has been invaluable.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我一直听泰勒和玛雅说这些酷酷的事
I was hearing all these cool stories from Tyler and Maya,
我已经迫不及待加入格雷洛克行动了
and I just couldn't wait to get in on the Greylock action.
嗯 看到幕后这一切不会打消你的积极性吗
Yeah, seeing behind the curtain didn't turn you off the process?
不 让我兴奋
No, it turned me on.
抱歉 我不是说"性奋"那种兴奋
Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean "Turned on" like turned on.
我只是说这些努力
I just meant that, um, all this hard work
反而让我想多多帮忙
has made me want to help out even more.
那太好了 因为还有很多要做
Well, that's really good, 'cause there's a lot to do.
我需要你
I'm gonna need you.
谢谢 贝拉
Thank you, Bella.
我对这一切很抱歉 AJ
I'm really sorry about all this, AJ.
我想帮你和你♥爸♥爸
I want to help you with your dad,
但格雷洛克比任何一个人都更重要
but Greylock is bigger than any one person.
我得 我得做对全镇感觉最有利的事
I had... I had to do what I felt was right for the whole town.
你有投票权 你也行使了 莎拉 跟我一样
You had a vote and you used it, Sarah, just like me.
我输了
I lost.
希望下一次我能赢吧
Let's just hope I can win the next one.
-祝好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
如果你感到紧张 技巧就是
So, if you get flustered, the trick is just
看着大家的脑袋
look over the top of everyone's head.
其实 你应该从在做观众中
Actually, you're supposed to pick a random person
随便选一人 然后死死盯着对方
from the audience and look them dead in the eye.
-艾伦 -保罗
- Ellen. - Paul.
你应该假装自己是《快好了 缅因州》的盖尔
You should pretend you're Gayle from Almost, Maine.
你在那里面表现出众
You were great in that.
她都没唱歌♥
She didn't even sing.
她不会要唱歌♥吧 对吧
She's not gonna sing. Are you?
什么 不不 我不会唱歌♥
What? No. No, I'm not gonna sing.
我当然不会唱歌♥ 住口 你俩都是
Of course I'm not gonna sing. Stop it, both of you, please.
-只想帮忙 -想帮忙而已
- Just trying to help. - Trying to help.
对 但很奇怪
Yeah, but it's weird.
你们像父母一样 别这样了
You're acting parental. Please stop.
说真的 我会简单说说经济预测
Honestly, I'd breeze through the financial projections,
多关注吸引眼球的项目 学校和诊所
just stick to the exciting stuff: the school, the clinic.
别担心 小妹 你会很棒的
Don't worry, sis. You're gonna be great.
谢谢 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
你有科琳的消息吗
Have you, um, heard from Corinne?
她去取证后我就没她消息了
Uh, not since she went into the deposition.
我想一定进展顺利
I'm sure it's going fine.
对 希望如此
Yeah, I hope so.
-这种案件什么都有可能 -这个嘛
- Anything can happen in these cases. - Well,
如果有了好律师 希望不会出岔子
hopefully not if you have the right lawyer.
你真好心 能帮她找律师
You were really good to help her with that.
这是我起码能做的 毕竟我毁了她的生活
It's the least I could do after screwing up her life so badly.
我只知道得知她
I just know I'll sleep better
解决这件事后我会睡得更好
once I know she's out of this mess.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah, won't we all.
亚当 亚当 站住
Adam? Adam, stop.
亚当 你在逗我吗
Adam! Are you kidding me?
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
是取证 科琳
That was a deposition, Corinne.
真的吗 因为我感觉像炮轰
Really? Because to me it felt more like a firing squad.
亚当 你的律师太过分了
Adam, your lawyer was way out of line.
我的律师只是在工作
My lawyer was doing her job.
你那样朝她大喊大叫
You yelling at her like that
还在所有人面前 才是出丑失态
in front of everyone is what was out of line.
不 她想让我看起来像罪犯
No, she tried to make me look like a criminal.
亚当 你那张可笑的"事件"列表是什么
Adam, what was that absurd list of-of fake "Incidents"?
整个镇都看见两个月前
The whole town saw you threaten Liz Fernsby
你在辩论会上威胁莉兹·弗恩斯比
at the debate two months ago.
这一点不假
Nothing fake about that.
我从没打算做什么
I was never gonna do anything...
你确实出轨了 对吧 和丹尼·库珀
And you did have an affair, right? Danny Cooper?
在暴风雪的当晚
Night of the blizzard?
还是说那个也是我们幻想出来的
Or are we all just imagining that one, too?
这与我作为母亲的能力毫无关系
That has nothing to do with my abilities as a mother.
你冲动还好斗
You're impulsive and you're combative,
我不想让你再在我儿子身边了
and I don't want you around my son any longer.
亚当 我是他母亲
Adam! I am his mother.
他理应跟我在格雷洛克 你也知道
He belongs in Greylock with me, and you know it.
格雷洛克就是个第三世界国家
Greylock is practically a third-world nation.
没人属于那里
Nobody belongs there.
断电
Power goes out.
国境封闭
The borders get closed.
经济不稳定 没有灾难援助
The economy's unstable. There's no disaster relief.
对了 还有一件事
And oh, yeah, by the way,
整个镇都掌控在一个以自我中心
the whole place is being ruled by a self-centered
想成为朋克摇滚 却驱逐青少年的女人手中
punk-rock wannabe who-who deports teenagers.
在那里抚养孩子是父母渎职
Raising a child there is negligent,
就这么简单
plain and simple.
如果你看不出来 我能
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表