剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.
好了 把小黄♥片♥藏好 我要进来咯
Okay, hide the porn, here I come.
睡美人
Hey... Sleeping Beauty.
AJ
Hey, AJ.
你20分钟后要上课
You have class in, like, 20 minutes.
你昨晚几点回家的
What time did you get home last night?
早上6点 还算是昨晚吗
6:00 a.m. Still count as last night?
某人昨晚玩得很开心啊
Somebody had a fun evening.
是啊
Yeah.
这是你妈妈的新杰作吗
This your mom's new masterpiece?
她给我的礼物
All of a present.
"致我的超级粉丝
"To my biggest fan.
爱你 艾伦·M·库珀
Love, Ellen M. Cooper."
致我的超级粉丝
爱你
艾伦·M·库珀
真理政♥治♥学
她还签名了
She signed it?
如果你允许 我妈妈能在马桶刷上签名
My mom would sign a toilet brush if you let her.
我不是在抱怨
Not that I'm complaining.
她最近已经好多了
She's been good lately.
如果这意味着我妈妈能好好表现
Take an autograph from my own mother every day of the week
那我愿意每天都收到她的签名
if it means she keeps behaving herself.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在找我的涅槃乐队T恤
I'm looking for my Nirvana T-shirt.
我被自动归为首号♥嫌犯了吗
And I'm automatically the prime suspect?
我明白了
I see how it is.
我在自己家被指控偷东西
Accused of theft in my own home.
好吧 是我偷的
Okay, it was me.
抱歉 你要拿回去吗
I'm sorry. Do you want it back?
我不会在它还带少年味时拿走
Not while it still smells like Teen Spirit.
我们走吧 芬威
Let's go, Fenway.
早上好 阳光美少女
Good morning, sunshine.
我让路易斯给你做了三倍浓缩咖啡
I had Luis make yours a triple.
你 科琳·迪尔波恩 就是天使
You, Corinne Dearborn, are an angel.
而你 莎拉·库珀 坐到了枫糖浆
And you, Sarah Cooper, are sitting in maple syrup.
天啊
Oh, my God.
格罗弗刚要清理的
Yeah, Grover was just gonna clean it up.
你还好吗
How you doing?
很累 浑身酸痛
Tired and sore.
昨晚在坑里 一位我认识的家伙一直撞我
Someone I know kept crashing into me in the pit last night.
那是摇滚表演 你回到家时就该浑身酸痛
It's a punk show. You're supposed to go home sore.
我没在抱怨 只要你愿意 你随时可以撞我
I'm not complaining. You can crash into me whenever you want.
其实 你有个地方还没擦
Uh, you know you missed a spot, actually.
确保把脏东西都擦干净 格罗弗
Make sure you get it all, Grover.
可不能让我的闺蜜屁♥股♥上沾着枫糖浆到处跑
Can't have my bestie walking around with syrup ass.
谢谢 格罗弗
Thanks, Grover.
特别新品
New special.
路易斯
Wow, Luis.
鸡尾酒剑刺进了意式冰咖啡里
Italian iced coffee stabbed with cocktail swords.
血是樱桃糖浆
The blood is cherry glaze.
我称之为恺撒冰柜
I call it the Caesar Freezer.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得你应该只在3月15号♥售卖♥♥
I think you should only sell it on the Ides of March,
恺撒于公元前44年3月15日去世
收据应该用拉丁文
and the receipt should be in Latin.
-你还是一如既往的聪明 -谢谢
- Brilliant as ever. - Thank you.
祝你今天顺利
Have a good one.
-再见 路易斯 -拜
- Bye, Luis. - Bye.
你知道每天都有一堆矿业公♥司♥的白♥痴♥
You know there are a dozen more of those mining company cidiots
出现在这里吗
showing up every day?
希望今天的居民会议能告诉我们
Hopefully the town meeting today will finally
他们究竟在这里干什么
tell us what the hell they're doing here.
肯定是大事
It's got to be big.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
这是我这周看见的第五台挖掘机了
That's the fifth one of those I've seen this week, so...
除非他们是要组装变形金刚
unless they're assembling the Transformers,
我想这是要开展一些大工程了
I think we're in for some serious construction.
说不定这是件好事 对吧
Well, maybe it's a good thing, right?
无论莱登工业要做什么
I mean, if whatever Lydon Industries is doing
都意味着他们投资了小镇
means that they invest in the town,
那样收入就能用在改善小镇上了
then the revenue could pay for local improvements.
水涨众船高
And a rising tide lifts all ships.
-是啊 然后洪水泛滥众人淹 -莎拉
- Yeah, and a flood drowns everyone. - Sarah.
话说昨晚如何
Oh, so how was last night?
我跟格鲁弗什么都没发生
Nothing happened with Grover.
因为你不愿意吗
Because you don't want it to?
因为 他是我最好的朋友
Because... he's my best friend.
除你之外
Other than you.
我不想冒着失去朋友的风险
And I don't want to risk losing that.
没错 我喜欢格鲁弗
Yes, I like Grover,
但我不能主动出击
but I can't be the one to make the first move.
之前发生了那些事 为时尚早
Not after what happened. It's just too soon.
现在就看他的了[球在他的场上]
So, for now the ball's in his court.
那我们就期待
Well, let's just hope that
他的球赶紧到你的场上吧
pretty soon his balls are in your court.
什么
What?
我们还一起吃午饭吗
We still on for lunch?
当然 必须的
Yes. Always.
-老地方 -没错
- Same spot? - Yeah.
-祝你课堂顺利 -你也是
- Have a good class. - You too.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, all right, all right,
你们这群小怪物 我们上课吧
you little monsters, let's get started.
你们别被他愚蠢的发型骗了
Don't let the goofy hair fool you.
伊桑·艾伦是个很有野心家伙
Ethan Allen is an imposing dude.
美国♥军♥人和拓荒者 曾参与美国独♥立♥战争
当英军回到英格兰喝茶时
While the redcoats have been back in England sipping tea,
这家伙一直在边境跟熊肉搏
this guy has been on the frontier fist-fighting bears.
他就像是殖民地的杰森·莫玛
He's basically like colonial Jason Momoa.
美国演员 在《权游》中饰演马王
伊森和他的士兵占领了提康德罗加堡
So, Ethan and his men take Fort Ticonderoga.
伊森·艾伦
在清剿了英军的前哨基地后
After clearing British outposts here,
我们英雄向北前进 去到了...
our heroes head north to...
有人知道吗
Anyone?
贝拉 看我
Bella, eyes on me.
泰勒 你能告诉我们吗
Tyler, care to enlighten us?
他们向北去到了克朗波恩特
They went north to Crown Point.
非常好 不过此时 我们的民兵团
Very good. Except now our militia's being led
由非常像琼恩·雪诺的人领导 他叫赛斯·华纳
by a very dreamy Jon Snow type named Seth Warner.
《权游》中的角色
赛斯·华纳 在独♥立♥战争前
Seth Warner, who, before the war,
是一名... 玛雅
worked as a... Maya?
我不觉得她会讲英语
Oh, I don't think she speaks English.
她到这个小镇后 一个字也没说过
She hasn't said a word since she showed up in this town.
如果我们能教会你闭嘴就好了
If only keeping one's mouth shut were a skill we could teach you,
亨特
Hunter.
好了 赛斯·华纳曾是一名勘测员
Okay, Seth Warner worked as a surveyor,
然而他却领导了
and yet he would go on to lead
革命中最成功的殖民地民兵团之一
one of the most successful colonial militias of the whole revolution.
又提醒了我们
Just another reminder that
普通人也能成就非凡的事
ordinary people can do extraordinary things.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
玛雅 你能过来一下吗
Maya, will you hang out for a sec?
你刚才为什么不回答我的问题
Why didn't you answer my question just now?
你上一篇文章写的就是赛斯·华纳
You wrote your last essay on Seth Warner.
你对他的了解可能比我还多
You probably know more about him than I do.
我知道转学很难
I know this transition is hard.
格雷洛克离洛杉矶是非常远
Greylock is about as far from L.A. as you can get.
就上课来说
And as far as class goes,
你不必扮蠢来适应大家
you don't need to dumb yourself down to fit in.
就做平时的聪明自己 好吗
Just be your normal smart self, okay?
我可以做到
I can do that.
丹尼
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表