剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
听着
Listen, it...
我伤害了你
It kills me...
让我心痛不已
that I hurt you,
想活在一个愚蠢的童话中 然而我
living out some dumb fairy tale when I...
我的白马王子一直在我身边
I had my own Prince Charming here all along.
当我们刚认识时 大家都认为我是个备胎
When we first met, everyone thought I was a rebound.
说我只是临时工
That I was temporary.
很多时候我感觉自己只是你的第二选择
There were a lot of days I felt like your second choice.
你不是我的第二选择 亚当
You're not my second choice, Adam.
我现在又开始有这种感觉了
A-And I'm starting to feel that way again.
每次我看到丹尼或莎拉
Every time I see Danny or Sarah,
我就 我又变回了18岁
I'm just... I'm 18 years old again,
害怕身边的人所说的话都是真的
scared everything everyone around us is saying is true.
你觉得如果想让你不再害怕
What do you think you need in order for
我该怎么做
you to not feel scared anymore?
我要你别再跟库珀兄妹在一起
I need you to stop spending time with the Coopers.
当然 我绝不会再见丹尼 相信我
Of course. I-I never want to see Danny again, ever. Believe me.
不 科琳 所有库珀家的人
No, Corinne. I mean all of the Coopers.
懂吗 包括莎拉
All right? Sarah included.
亚当 她是我最好的朋友
Adam, she's my best friend.
对 她也是丹尼的妹妹
Yeah, and she's also Danny's sister.
今天早些时候我看到他们
And I saw them earlier today,
她跳出来维护他
and she jumped in to defend him
仿佛她是手足特勤局的特工
like she was the sibling Secret Service.
你跟库珀兄妹一直纠缠不清 那...
You just have such a history with the Coopers, that...
亚当 这太疯狂了
Adam, this is insane.
不 科琳 你知道什么疯狂吗
No, Corinne, you want to know what's insane?
你夺走我们努力至今的一切
Right, you taking everything we worked for,
我们建立的家庭 并用来换取
everything we built, and trading it in for...
15分钟在冰冷地板上的不舒服性♥爱♥
for-for 15 minutes of awkward groping on a cold wooden floor.
懂吗 这才疯狂
All right? That's what's insane!
莎拉永远会让丹尼出现在我生命中
Sarah is always going to bring Danny into the present for me,
我觉得我无法承受
and I don't think I can take it.
-进来 -我需要帮忙
- Come in. - I need a favor.
很小的忙 但你欠我
It's a small one, but you owe me,
我都不确定自己是否原谅你了
and I-I'm not even sure I've forgiven you,
因为你之前想驱逐我 我不在乎...
because you tried to deport me and I don't care how...
好好 玛雅 玛雅 玛雅
Okay, okay, okay. Maya, Maya, Maya,
说话的时候记得呼吸
just please breathe between sentences.
怎么了
What's going on?
我妈妈可以申请假释了
My mom's up for parole,
他们想让我在听证会上发言 但我做不到
and they want me to speak at her hearing, which I can't do.
不过我想你是世界上
But I figured you're the youngest
最年轻的国家元首
head of state in the world.
不知道 那很厉害
I don't know, that's impressive.
也许你可以代我去
Maybe you can tag in on my behalf.
我从没见过你妈妈
I've never met your mom.
我觉得 我觉得我过去不是个好主意
I don't think, I don't think me showing up is a great idea.
但显然你想支持她 你为什么不能发言
You clearly want to support her though; why can't you speak?
十天中有九天 我妈妈都是最棒的
Nine days out of ten, my mom's the greatest.
但如果我过去 他们只会问我
But if I show up, they're only gonna ask me
那第十天
about the tenth day.
我只希望有方法能让他们看到
I just wish there was some way to make them see her
我眼中的她
the way that I see her.
有方法 玛雅 告诉他们真♥相♥
There is, Maya. You just tell them the truth.
你告诉他们有坏的日子
You tell them that there were bad days.
也有好的日子
There were good days, too.
尽管有时候事情不顺利
And despite all the times when things were tough,
你依然爱你妈妈
you still love your mom.
如果你不抓住这次机会
If you don't take this opportunity to...
做她的英雄 并公开为她争取
to be her hero, and to go on record and fight for her,
你会后悔
you will regret it.
谢谢 莎拉
Thanks, Sarah.
"莎拉"
"Sarah"?
对 我们决定不再叫你"库珀老师"
Yeah, we figured we could stop calling you "Ms. Cooper"
因为你不是我们的老师了
now that you aren't our teacher anymore.
有道理 那就莎拉
Yeah, fair enough. Sarah it is.
拜 玛雅
Bye, Maya.
库珀主席
也许我该采取自己的建议了
It's probably time for me to take my own advice.
莎拉 你什么时候发现你父亲
Sarah, when did you learn about your father's involvement
与卡佩罗326文件泄密有关
in the "Capero326" document leak?
他来这里不久后
Shortly after he arrived in town.
他告诉你的吗
He told you about it?
是我发现了他被通缉
After I found out that he was wanted,
因为我做了背景调查
through a background check.
你对自己父亲做了背景调查吗 很不寻常
You background-checked your own father? That's unusual.
我们的关系不寻常
We have an unusual relationship.
所以你父亲来了格雷洛克
So your father showed up in Greylock,
突然之间 一个通缉犯 你还让他留下
out of the blue, a wanted man, and you let him stay.
为什么
Why?
因为这是正确的做法
Because it was the right thing to do.
-不可能这么简单 -就这么简单
- It can't be that simple. - It is that simple.
我父亲和我意见不合
My father and I don't see eye-to-eye on a,
在私人关系上
on a personal level.
但从人类角度来看
On a human level?
他见到不公之事 就会竭尽全力解决
He saw a wrong being done, and he did his best to right it.
让他留下 你是说你的新国家
Letting him stay, are you saying that your new country
是逃犯和罪犯的安全避难所吗
is a safe haven for fugitives and criminals?
我是说那些认为帮助他人
I'm saying that people who believe that helping others
比遵守规矩跟重要的人
is more important than falling in line,
格雷洛克永远欢迎那些人
those people will always have a home in Greylock.
我不知道当世界发现
I don't know how things will change
这件事后会有什么改变
once the world finds out about this,
但我想公开声明一点
but let me just state for the record:
我敬佩保罗·库珀的做法
I admire Paul Cooper's actions
我很自豪称自己为他的女儿
and I am very proud to call myself his daughter.
这件可能对你来说有点大
So this one might be a little bit big on you,
但我觉得效果很好
but I think you'll wear it well.
包里还有一些"对假释委员会发言"
And there's a few more "Speaking to a parole board" options
可选的衣服
in the bag.
贝拉 真的 谢谢你
Bella, seriously, thank you.
自从我今天下午打电♥话♥告诉他们
I've been a nervous wreck since I called this afternoon
我会过去发言 我就一直惴惴不安
and told them I'd come to L.A. and speak,
但这绝对让我感觉好受多了
but, um, this definitely makes me feel better.
你会惊艳全场的
Well, you're gonna crush it.
而且当你发言时会美翻
And you're gonna look amazing when you do.
-我爱你 -爱你
- I love you. - Love you.
好 我们走吧
All right, let's head out.
-准备好了吗 -对
- Ready? - Yeah.
-好了 -拜 迪太太
- Okay. - Bye, Mrs. D.
拜 再见
Bye. See ya.
甜心派餐厅
如果我们要谈 坐下
If we're gonna do this, sit down.
我这辈子已经受够了你威胁我
I've had enough of you hovering over me for one life.
你这个新版妈妈的鬼话或许能唬住莎拉
You might have fooled Sarah with this "Mom 2.0" crap,
但绝对骗不了我
but it's not gonna work on me.
没人比你更有资格
Well, no one has more of a right
来怀疑我了
to be skeptical of me than you.
我不是来让你相信我的
I'm not here to make you a believer.
我是来...向你道歉
I'm here... to apologize.
你以为一句"我抱歉"就能赎罪了吗
You think one "I'm sorry" is-is gonna buy you redemption?
我对你做的那些事
After what I did to you,
已经没有救赎可言
there's no such thing as redemption.
我知道你永远不会原谅我
I know that you're never gonna forgive me.
你也不该
You shouldn't.
我也不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive me.
但你值得听到我说
But you deserve to hear me acknowledge...
我辜负了你
I failed you.
我应该保护你
I should've protected you,
我却做了相反的事
and I did the exact opposite.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表