剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
文章的人上♥床♥了
about you in the national magazine.
在我看来 这跟你没什么关系
From where I stand, it's none of your business.
拜托你 告诉我你没那么幼稚
Please tell me you're not that naive.
你不能相信他
You can't trust him.
你都不认识他
You don't even know him.
我知道他是个记者
I know he's a reporter.
这意味着他来这里只为一件事 新闻报道
Which means he's here for one reason-- a story.
我想我不用跟你学
I'm not sure that you're the person I would
什么是信任
look to for a lecture on trust.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to be protective.
这是父亲的职责
That's what fathers do.
是吗 我还真不知道
Is it? I actually wouldn't know.
-他会对你不利 -他对你
- He's a liability.- For you,
才不利 对我不会
he's a liability, not for me.
我不是通缉犯
I'm not a wanted criminal.
我也没偷取美国国♥家♥机♥密♥
I didn't steal a bunch of American state secrets
并把它们泄露到网上
and leak them online.
我也没有因为格雷洛克
I'm not hiding out in Greylock
是不能引渡国家而躲在这里
because it's a non-extradition country.
好吧 没错
Fine, yes.
我宁愿
I-I would...
不向记者透露我的位置
rather not reveal my location,
或者生活细节
or the details of my life,
所以我不跟记者上♥床♥
to a reporter, which is why I'm not sleeping with one.
韦斯顿不是那种人
Weston is not that person.
他的文章发表后我们才开始约会
We didn't even start dating until after he published his article.
记者从不按套路出牌
Reporters never clock out.
这是他们这个行业的特点
It's a trait of the breed.
你这样很冒险
You're taking a huge risk here.
希望我没打断你们
I hope I'm not interrupting.
不会 不会
No. No, not at all.
-鳄梨色拉酱 -好啊
- Guacamole? - Yeah.
听着 那个...
Listen, um...
对于你家里发生的一切
I'm really sorry about everything
我真的很抱歉
that's going on with your family.
你知道 离婚 离婚可能...
You know, divorce, divorce can be...
离了就离了
Divorce is divorce.
没错
Exactly.
那个...
And, um...
-那个 离婚... -很讨厌
- well, you know, it... - Sucks.
-是的 -对
- Yes. - Yeah.
显然我给人鼓劲也不咋地
As do I, at giving pep talks, apparently.
听着 我不会有事的 好吗
Look, I'm gonna be fine, okay?
这不是我第一次经历了
It's not my first rodeo.
我四岁时 我妈就跟别人跑了
My mom took off with some other guy when I was four,
在惠特莫尔家 离婚这个字眼
so "Divorce" was kind of an early...
很早就出现了
vocabulary word in the Whitmore house.
那一定...很难熬吧
That must've... been hard.
是
Yeah.
但是后来我爸遇到阿莱克西丝
But then my dad met Alexis.
她比我的生母在我的生活中
And she's been in the picture longer than
待的时间还长 所以...
my biological mom ever was, so...
我还以为...
I just... kind of thought...
我以为她不一样 你知道吗
I thought she was different, you know?
-贝拉 -格罗弗 我得学习了
- Bella... - Grover, I have to study.
你能不能
Do you mind?
如果你能跟我聊聊 那可以考虑
Maybe if you'd talk to me.
如果我跟你聊 你能停止扔球吗
If I do, will you stop throwing the ball?!
怎么 你随身带球是为雅皮士决斗准备的吗
What, you carry that around in case a yuppy duel breaks out?
黎明手♥枪♥决斗 早午餐时打球
Pistols at dawn, racquets at brunch.
它还能减压
It doubles as a stress reliever.
我都不知道你还会玩壁球
I didn't even know you played racquetball.
我在纽约时开始玩的
I picked it up in New York.
这对你很有好处
It's really good for you.
看来在纽约发生的
Hmm, seems like a lot of things
很多事情都对你有好处
about New York were good for you.
一开始并非如此
Not at first.
我很害怕 又穷困潦倒
I was scared, broke,
连坐地铁都不会
couldn't figure out the subway.
我孤身一人
I was all alone.
但我也很自♥由♥
But I was also free.
远离妈妈和她带来的麻烦
Being away from my mom and all her baggage...
是一种瞬间的解脱
was instant relief.
一段时间过后
And then after a while...
我没那么害怕了
I was less scared.
-没那么穷了 -也没那么孤单了吧
- Less broke. - Less alone?
最后我遇到了派珀
Eventually I met Piper.
对 然后跟她过上了幸福的生活
Yeah, and lived happily ever after.
我很开心找到了自己的生活 丹尼
I'm glad it all worked out for you, Danny.
保罗 是什么风把你吹来了格雷洛克
So, Paul, what brings you to Greylock?
你这是什么意思
What do you mean?
又来了
Oh, here we go.
我在...好奇...
I was... wondering...
我的孩子们在这里
My kids live here.
你是为什么而来呢
What brings you to town?
为莎拉而来
Sarah does.
又来做采访吗
So another interview?
不 只是来看看她
No, just-just a visit.
你们的杂♥志♥对此有何看法
What does your magazine make of that?
现在是我的私人时间 跟他们无关
Oh, I'm here on my own time. It's none of their business.
我觉得这完全跟他们有关吧
I would think it would be exactly their business, huh?
你写了一篇轰动全国的关于莎拉的文章
I mean, you wrote the big article on Sarah.
难道他们不会想要继续跟进吗
Wouldn't... wouldn't they naturally want a follow-up?
不 杂♥志♥发表的内容和原因
Well... No, what the magazine publishes and why
真的超出了我的能力范围
is really above my pay grade.
他们怎么看你来这里呢
What did they say about you coming here?
他们没什么看法
Uh, they didn't say anything.
你之前在南卡罗莱纳州写一篇关于州长的文章
You were in South Carolina doing an article about the governor.
对吗
Right?
你提早走了 杂♥志♥那边不会对此有意见吗
The magazine wasn't mad that you left early?
他们没关系
They were fine with it.
谁想要酒吗
Who wants more wine?
嗯 这酒还不错吧
Yeah, it's not bad, right?
不错 不错
It's not bad. It's not bad.
你真要睡在楼梯间吗
You're really gonna sleep in the stairwell?
要是你一直这么看着我 我就不睡了
Not if you stand there watching me the whole time.
我的意思不是没有你 我过得更好
I wasn't trying to say that things were better without you.
或是离开你很容易
Or that leaving you was easy.
我明白
I know.
听你说这些
Listening to you just
让我想起了你离开后的日子
reminded me of the days right after you left.
一切都涌上心头了
It all came back to me.
当你在纽约寻找自我时
While you were in New York finding yourself,
我在这里
I was here,
惊恐发作
having... panic attacks
错过了毕业舞会...
and missing the prom and...
对于那些我也很抱歉
I'm sorry about that, too.
那些都是我的心魔
They were my demons.
那是我的个人斗争 而你是...
It was my battle, but you were...
牺牲者
the casualty.
我不该那么做
Shouldn't have done it like that.
不该那么伤害你
Hurt you the way I did.
-如果我能够重来一次 -可是没有重来 丹尼
- If I could do it over again... - Yeah, but you can't, Danny.
那已经是过去的事了 除非...
It's in the past, so unless...
你在地下室那堆乱七八糟的东西下
you found a time machine under all that weird crap
找到时光机 否则你没办法改变过去
in the basement, there's nothing you can do to change it.
抱歉 我试图给你上面对离婚入门课
I'm sorry about my attempt at Divorce 101.
我应该少管闲事
I should've stayed in my lane.
你不需要我让你的生活变得更艰难了
You don't need me making your life harder than it already is.
让我的生活变得更艰难的人不是你 格罗弗
Oh, you didn't make my life harder, Grover.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表