剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
《莎拉共和国》前情提要
Previously on The Republic of Sarah...
格雷洛克发现了
A sizeable deposit of coltan
莱登工业
钶钽铁矿
相当大的钶钽铁矿
has been discovered right here in Greylock.
今早塔格特州长
This morning Governor Taggert
签署了土地征收文件
signed eminent domain paperwork,
把格雷洛克的公共区域
which gives Greylock's public space
给了新罕布♥什♥尔州
to the state of New Hampshire.
他们要把格雷洛克从地图上抹掉
They're gonna wipe Greylock off the map.
我知道该怎么阻止他们了
I know how we can stop the drilling.
这个小镇从未在法律上
This town was never legally claimed
正式纳入任何一个邻国
by either of its national neighbors.
如果市长辞职了那谁负责
Who's in charge if the mayor quits?
库珀女士 她拯救了我们
Ms. Cooper. She saved us.
她应该成为领导
She should be the leader.
格雷洛克独神论派信徒合唱训练
格雷洛克独神论派信徒合唱训练
你独唱时 我的视线无法离开你
I couldn't take my eyes off you during your solo.
我发现了 幸好别人没这样 惠特莫尔女士
I noticed. Hopefully, no one else did, Mrs. Whitmore.
没人比我更担心我们被捕
Nobody worries about us getting caught more than I do,
不过合唱训练很安全
but choir practice is safe.
我可以在你唱歌♥时注视你
I can stare at you while you sing,
大家会把这当作是我虔诚的爱意
and everyone will just chalk it up to my godly passions.
好吧
Right.
我想是时候
So, um, I think it's time
开展新一轮"胆小鬼"游戏了
for another round of Fraidy-Cat.
莎拉起床了
Sarah's up, so...
你想以我们国家领导为目标吗
You want to target the leader of our country?
-我是说... -以她为什么目标
- I mean... - Target her for what?
我该向特勤局举报吗
Should I alert the Secret Service?
我们没有特勤局
We don't have a Secret Service.
我们或许应该建立特勤局
We should probably get a Secret Service.
我要把它写在待办清单上
You know, I will put that on the to-do list,
就写在新一轮"胆小鬼"游戏后
right underneath another round of Fraidy-Cat.
-好吧 -"胆小鬼"游戏
- Okay. - Fraidy-Cat?
这是我们高中玩的游戏
Oh, it's a game we played in high school.
关于惊喜的游戏
It's all about the element of surprise.
-格拉狄丝 -格拉狄丝
- Gladys? - Gladys?
-格拉狄丝 快叫救护车 -坚持住 格拉狄丝
- Gladys? Someone call an ambulance! - Stay with us, Gladys.
你在休息吗
Hey, you on break?
怎么了
What's wrong?
不知道你有没有听说
I don't know if you heard,
但我女朋友的爸爸这周末
but my girlfriend's dad is sending her away
就要把她送去寄宿学校了
to boarding school at the end of the week.
好吧 不知道你有没有听说
Well, I don't know if you heard,
但你女朋友和她男朋友其实刚刚决定
but your girlfriend and her boyfriend actually just decided
他们不会让寄宿学校
they're not going to let boarding school
毁掉他们待在一起的最后几天
ruin their last few days together, so...
来 看看这个
Here. Look.
泰勒的日程表
贝拉的日程表
这是什么
What's that?
我列出了我们工作 上学 活动的时间
I organized our work, school and activities
看看我们每周什么时候有空视频聊天
to see when we'd both be free to video chat every week.
我们一定能好好的
We can definitely make this work.
你太棒了
You're incredible.
-太好了 -很有趣
- Yes. - Very funny.
我也觉得 我也觉得
I thought so. I mean, I thought so.
我的...
Oh, my...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Damn it!
不 不是吧
No, no.
不给你汤 不给
No soup for you, no.
-你失去了吃晚餐的权利 -那苏打水呢
- You lost dinner privileges. - What about a soda?
-三局两胜 如果科琳 -我知道
- That's two out of three. If Corinne catches you... - I know.
在24小时内吓到你 获胜者每人得5块钱
...in 24 hours, that's five bucks apiece for the victors.
首先 我知道"胆小鬼"游戏怎么玩
A, I know how Fraidy-Cat works.
其次 这不可能 我现在处于高度警戒
B, it's not gonna happen. I'm on high alert now.
高度警戒 还不够高啊
High alert, huh? Not high enough.
-你是认真的吗 藏冰箱里 -没错
- Are you serious? Inside the fridge? - Yes.
食物都去哪了
Where's all the food?
外面走廊上 天然冰箱
Outside on the porch. Nature's icebox.
来吧 快打开支付宝
Let's go. Whip out that Cash App.
好了 付钱吧 总统女士
Well, pay up, Madam President.
我很肯定这算得上是
I'm pretty sure this qualifies as
敲诈政♥府♥官员
extortion of a government official.
也许吧
Maybe.
这些费用是怎么回事
Whoa, what's up with all these fees?
什么费用
What fees?
我银行账户里
In my bank account.
阿瓦隆信用合作社
最近所有交易都额外收费了
There's, like, extra charges on all my recent activity.
-我也是 -我也一样
- Ooh, I have 'em, too. - Same.
我也一样
Same.
-我们的银行不同 对吧 -对
- And we all have different banks, right? - Yeah.
-对 -那这些费用
- Yeah. - So these fees
一定是向全国各地所有人都收了
have got to be happening everywhere, to everyone.
如果格雷洛克所有人每笔消费都要额外收费
If all of Greylock is suddenly paying extra fees on every purchase...
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
We have a serious problem.
莎拉共和国
第一季 第四集
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
乔什
Hey, Josh.
-学校演出吗 -不是
- School play? - No.
只是他喜欢穿这个
He, uh, just likes wearing it.
那些额外收费是怎么回事
So what is the deal with all those extra fees?
那是境外交易服务费
They're foreign transaction fees.
我打电♥话♥给所有银行都说昨日起生效
All the banks I called said they kicked in yesterday.
等等
Wait a minute.
我住在格雷洛克 我在格雷洛克购物
I live in Greylock and I shop in Greylock,
这哪算是境外
so what part of that counts as foreign?
你还在用美国的银行账户
The part where you're still using an American bank account,
美国的信♥用♥卡♥就算境外
American credit card.
格雷洛克现在是主♥权♥国家
Greylock is now a sovereign nation.
美国银行几乎总是对境外其它国家的消费
American banks almost always charge fees for purchases
收取服务费
made in other nations.
即便是用美元的国家
Even ones that use the U.S. Dollar.
好吧 那格雷洛克所有用信♥用♥卡♥的人
Okay, so everyone who uses a credit card in Greylock,
甚至是我们的居民
even our own citizens,
都会因为在这里购物而多收费用
gets charged a penalty for shopping here?
行吧 有什么办法可以不用交服务费吗
Okay, is there any way to avoid the fees?
有 而且只要5分钟的路程
Yep. And it's only five minutes away.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
美国银行不会对美国境内的消费收取手续费
U.S. Banks don't charge fees on purchases made in the U.S.
这意味着 想避免每次刷♥卡♥
Which means all it takes to avoid a three-percent torpedo
都要交百分之三的服务费
every time you swipe your card
只需沿着公路去新罕布尔州逛一圈
is a quick trip down the road to New Hampshire.
这对于大多数人而言很容易
That's an easy choice for most people.
百分之三累加得很快
That three percent adds up fast.
更别说本地的经济了
Not to mention the local economy.
比方说迭戈的五金店
Take Diego's hardware store.
穿过镇子就能以更低的价格买♥♥到同样的锤子
Why would anyone shop there when they can get
人们为什么还要去他那里买♥♥呢
the same hammer for less, one town over?
我的店这几周一直在亏钱
My store has been hemorrhaging cash for weeks.
主街所有商店都一样
Same thing goes for all the shops on Main Street.
这还是在收境外交易服务费前
And that was before this foreign transaction fee thing.
用不了多久我们全都得倒闭
Won't be long before we all go under.
不好 我们不能失去格雷洛克
Oh, no. We're not losing Greylock.
看来你还在开夜车啊
Burning the midnight oil, I see.
是啊 我不能睡
Oh, yeah. I'm not gonna be able to sleep
直到我们解决交易服务费的事
until we figure out this transaction fee situation.
我不想打扰你工作
I don't want to interrupt your work,
但在我失去勇气前
but I want to ask you a favor
我想请你帮个忙
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表