剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
You're braver than me.
我不理解你为什么这么消沉
I don't get why you're so bummed out.
我们玩了冰壶
I mean, we went curling.
玩了冰上扫帚球 你几乎轻而易举
We played broomball. I mean, you just won the oldest...
赢下了新英格兰的雪橇比赛
sled race in New England on a dinner tray.
可以说冬天对你来说易如反掌
Winter's your bitch now, basically.
你看着却像要去参加葬礼
You look like you're going to a funeral.
不是真的葬礼
I mean, not literally.
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just...
一直想起我妈妈
keep thinking about my mom
还有圣诞节曾经
and how Christmas was...
是我们一起庆祝的节日
always a thing that we did together.
这个月我应该特别悲伤
And I should be really miserable this month,
但我...
but I...
你没有
You're not.
对
No.
好吧 如果相比起洛杉矶
Okay, what does it mean
我更喜欢格雷洛克的生活
if I like my life in Greylock more
那说明了什么
than I like my life in L.A.?
那意味着我是个坏女儿吗
Does that make me a really bad daughter?
不 你感到快乐不代表你是个坏女儿
No. Just 'cause you're happy doesn't make you a bad daughter.
再说 你差不多每周给你妈妈写信 对吧
Besides, you write your mom, like, every week, right?
我刚来这时 写信很容易
Well, when I first got here, it was really easy.
我给她写了好多信
I sent her all kinds of letters.
但你懂的 我在格雷洛克待得越久
But, you know, the more time I spend in Greylock,
越有家的感觉
the more it feels like home
所以更不知道跟她说什么
and the less I know what I'm supposed to say to her.
因为如果我告诉她
'Cause, you know, if I tell her
我讨厌这里 她会担心我
that I hate it here, she'll worry about me.
但如果我告诉她我喜欢这里
But then if I tell her I love it,
就像是打脸
it's like a slap in the face.
就像"你瞧 妈妈 没有你我过得多好"
Like, "Look, Mom. Look how well I'm doing without you."
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know. I just--
这段时间我不知道该写什么
I don't know what to write these days.
所以我就干脆
So I just fully...
我♥干♥脆不写了
I fully stopped writing.
我给你拿杯奶昔
I'll bring you a milkshake.
你应该给你妈妈写信
You should write your mom.
你是莎拉的爸爸 对吧
You're Sarah's dad, right?
大家都说你是个二流子爸爸
You know, everyone says you're a deadbeat dad
抛弃了自己的家庭
who walked out on his family.
我为什么要听你的
Why the hell would I listen to you?
我不认识你母亲
Um, I don't know your mother.
但是
But...
我猜 如果她在监狱
I'm guessing that, if she's in prison,
她或许犯了一些错
she might've made a few mistakes along the way.
大多数人 当他们犯错时
Most people, when they screw up,
他们的第一个担心是
their-their first concern is,
这事会怎么影响自己
uh, how it's gonna affect them.
但父母 会有些不同 知道吗
Parents, it's a little different, you know?
我们就
We just...
闭上眼睛 合掌祈祷
close our eyes and squeeze our hands together and...
希望我们点的火不会烧到你们
pray that whatever fire we might have started doesn't burn you.
尤其是如果我们是那种
Especially if we're the kind of parent that...
放了很多火的父母
starts a lot of fires.
你就信抛家弃子的二流子父亲吧
Take it from the deadbeat dad who left his family.
你妈妈肯定会开心
Your mom will be thrilled
你在没有她时过得很好
to know that you're doing well without her.
我保证
I promise.
好吧 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Okay, I got your text.
不是看上去的那样
It's not what it looks like.
很好 因为看上去像是你把
Good. Because what it looks like is you sent samples of DNA
亚当 乔什和丹尼的DNA送去了一家
from Adam, Josh and Danny to a company
24营业的亲子鉴定公♥司♥
that does 24-hour paternity tests,
并用了我的姓名和邮箱地址
and you used my name and email address
-为了瞒着你丈夫 -对
- to hide it from your husband. - Yeah.
那就像看上去那样
It's exactly what it looks like then.
你是怎么拿到丹尼的DNA的
How did you even get a sample of Danny's DNA?
丹尼和我在市政厅睡了
Danny and I were together in town hall.
我们
We...
我们 在我夹克衫上
Uh, we-- On top of my jacket.
-有一些他的... -不 别说了
- And there was some of his... - No, no.
头发
Um, hair.
-他的头发卡在我的夹克里面 -好吧
- His hair was stuck to the inside of my jacket. - No. Okay.
而且跟亚当或乔什的不同
And it's a different color than Adam's or Josh's,
所以我知道那是丹尼的
so I-I know that it's, uh, Danny's.
科琳 这个 这个
Corinne, this was-- this was, uh,
我当旁观者时就够糟了
pretty bad when I was just a witness.
我不想还成为一个共犯
I'm not interested in being an accomplice as well.
我知道 真抱歉 抱歉 但是
I know. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, but, um...
你为什么做这些
Why are you even doing this?
你教希腊神话
I mean, you teach Greek mythology.
老天啊 如果有人知道
For God's sake, if anyone knows what happens
打开潘多拉盒子会发生什么 那就是你
when you open Pandora's box, it's you.
我只是得...
I just have to...
知道乔什的爸爸是谁
know who Josh's dad is.
你知道
You do.
你知道他爸爸是谁
You do know who his dad is.
就是那个一直
He's the guy who has...
一直陪伴你的人
who has been there for you
并支持你
and supported you
爱你的人
and loved you.
-他的名字叫亚当 -对
- And his name is Adam. - Yeah.
你说得对 你...
You're right. You're...
但自从那晚跟...
But ever since my night with...
丹尼在一起后 我...吃不下睡不着
Danny, I can't... eat and I can't sleep.
我看着乔什
And I look at Josh,
耳中有一种鸣响
and I hear this ringing in my ears.
没错 我教希腊神话
And, y-yeah, I teach Greek mythology,
美国诗人 小说家和文学评论家
擅长写恐怖小说 著有《黑猫》《乌鸦》等
但我也教埃德加·爱伦坡的作品
but I also teach Edgar Allan Poe.
而这件事
And this thing,
爱伦坡的经典小说 描述神经过敏精神变♥态♥的年轻人
因为邻居老头有一只像兀鹰的眼睛而对老头产生一种病态的仇恨
最后将其残忍♥杀害并藏尸的过程
这件事就像《泄密的心》
this situation is like the Tell-tale Heart.
我无法 我无法再忽略了
And I can't-- I can't ignore it anymore.
我必须...
I-I have to...
我真的很希望是亚当 知道吗
I really want it to be Adam, you know?
只要是亚当 我愿意做任何事
I'd give anything for it to be Adam.
因为那我 我就知道自己就在
Because then I w-- I would know that I'm exactly where
我该在的地方 而且
I'm supposed to be and that the...
六年前我做了正确的决定
the decision I made six years ago was the right one.
好
Okay.
那如果是丹尼的呢
And what if it's Danny?
科琳 如果他们发邮件给我
Corinne, what if they email me
亲子鉴定结果表明丹尼是乔什的父亲呢
the paternity test results and Danny is Josh's father?
那什么都不会改变
Well, then nothing would change.
不 如果 亚当是我的丈夫
No, if-- Adam's my husband.
而且...他和我和乔什是一家人
And... he and I and Josh are a family.
如果结果表明...
And if the results say it's...
丹尼 那...
Danny, then...
什么都不会改变
nothing would change.
我 我觉得如果你真的相信这点
I... I think you're kidding yourself
那你是在骗自己
if you really believe that.
我知道 我只是必须知道 我必须知道
I know. I just have to know. I have to know.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我提前打了电♥话♥ 确保他们有你很喜欢的
I called ahead and made sure they have that IPA
印度淡啤
you like so much.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you so good to me?
因为你对我很好
Because you're so good to me.
不 派珀 我不是
No, Piper, I'm not.
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表