剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表
-这些手套太脏了 -天呐
- These gloves are disgusting. - Oh, my gosh!
真不敢相信这些乡巴佬
I can't believe these hillbillies.
难以置信 偷了我们的机器
It is unbelievable. To steal our machines,
还洗干净 加满油之后送回来
and then bring them back washed and full of gas.
还有一个感谢条 里面还放着
And this thank-you note with money in it
弄坏大门的钱
for the broken gate.
肯定是个奇怪的恶作剧 对吧
It's gotta be some kind of weird prank, right?
这不过是另一个例子 证明格雷洛克不愿
This is just another example of Greylock refusing
遵守规则
to follow the rules.
我想知道是谁干的 库珀
I want to know who did this, Cooper.
我们要用锤子好好修理下这些土拨鼠
We're gonna drop a hammer on these woodchucks.
没问题
Yes, sir.
我等不及离开这里了
I can't wait to get out of this town.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah, you and me both.
没问题
No problem.
-怎么了 -别跟我装傻
- What? - Don't "What" Me.
-你们做了吗 -嗯
- Did you? - Yeah.
然后呢
And?
然后...很疼
And... and it was really painful.
-我听说过 -对
- I've heard that. - Yeah.
但泰勒很温柔 然后我们进行到底了
But Tyler was really sweet and we got through it.
之后第二次比第一次好很多
And the second time was a lot better than the first.
感觉很奇怪 但第三次和第四次
Um, it was weird, the third and fourth times...
等等 还有第三次和第四次
Wait. Third and fourth times?
我们得尝试各种不同的颜色
We had to try out all the different colors.
好吧 这或许听上去很奇怪
Okay, this might sound kind of weird,
但洪水其实让我感觉释放
but the flood was actually kind of liberating.
怎么说
How so?
它让我重新变成了我喜欢的
It, uh, it reintroduced me to a version of myself
那个自己
that-that I like.
之前我以为那个版本的我肯定消失了
A version that I was, I was sure had disappeared.
那是什么版本
And what version is that?
看护者
A caretaker.
当我还做丈夫时 这是我的一大特点
It was a big part of who I was as-as a husband,
尤其是当佩欣丝生病后
and especially after Patience got sick.
我很擅长应对危机
I'm pretty good in crisis.
我有能力 冷静
I'm capable, I'm-I'm calm,
我也说不好
and, I don't know,
我喜欢让周围的人感觉安全
I like that I make the people around me feel safe.
那很好 格罗弗
That's great, Grover.
我要提醒你不要把自己的一部分
Now, I would caution you about tying a piece
与发生危机联♥系♥到一起
of your identity to moments of crisis.
你可以在更平静的时刻 日常生活中
Is it possible to find a way to feel like a caretaker
找到做看护者的方法吗
in quieter moments as well... in your daily life?
我...想我已经找到了
I... think I already have.
迪托
吹哨人声称尼泊尔出现渎职
泄露文件人将建筑倒塌原因归咎于国♥务♥院♥
莫雅格迪地区一个月内连遭悲剧
在洪水侵袭后再次遭遇悲剧
去年他帮助尼泊尔抗击洪灾
He helped out with the flooding in Nepal last year.
他应该就是这样学会如何应对灾害的
I guess that's how he learned about this disaster stuff.
莫雅格迪地区吗 我记得那场洪水
The Myagdi District? I remember that.
卡佩罗326
你生日快到了 是吧
Your birthday's soon, right?
3月26日
March 26.
卡佩罗326
城♥堡♥山峰岩
我可以带她去城♥堡♥山峰岩 我们最爱的地方
I could take her up to Castle Peak Rock, our favorite spot.
卡佩罗
天呐
Oh, my God.
卡佩罗326是...
Capero326 is...
这边走 女士
Right this way, madam.
能把大衣给我吗
Can I take your coat?
好 没问题
Okay. Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是特别晚餐吗 爆米花
Is this the special dinner? Popcorn?
你不觉得爆米花特别吗
You don't think popcorn's special?
我其实准备了晚餐
I actually prepared dinner,
但之后你告诉了我便士巷剧院的事
but after you told me about the Penny Lane Playhouse,
我去地下室寻觅了一番
I went on a hunt down in the basement.
很幸运你妈还是什么都不舍得扔
And fortunately your mom is still a total pack rat.
于是我发现
And I discovered
你在那里的好多场表演的录像带
as dozen recordings of all the plays you did there.
-我打算看完每一个 -好的
- And I am going to watch every single one. - Okay.
所有我错过的演出
All the performances I missed.
然后我想我们可以一起看第一个
And I thought tonight we could watch the first one together.
好的
Okay.
晚餐和看便士巷剧院的剧 我很乐意
Dinner and a show at the Penny Lane Playhouse. I'm in.
那事不宜迟
So without further ado...
慈悲的本质不是强求
The quality of mercy is not strained.
它向从天堂坠落的细雨
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
洒落在地上
upon the place beneath.
这是两次祝福 它祝福了...
It is twice blessed. It blesseth...
我忘了《威尼斯商人》里还有个花盆
Oh, I forgot there was a flower pot in The Merchant of Venice.
对 西蒙森老师是儿童戏剧
Yeah, Mr. Simonson was on the bleeding edge
非常前卫的推动者
of avant-garde children's theater.
比王冠更足以显示出他的尊贵
The throned monarch better than his crown.
他的权杖显示了世俗权力的力量
His scepter shows the force of temporal power.
这是敬畏和王权
The attribute to awe and majesty,
来源于寂静的死者和对国王的恐惧
wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings.
丹尼
Danny.
我 我能进来吗
Can, uh, can I come in?
嗯 当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
亚当去商店买♥♥更多香槟了
Uh, Adam went to the store to get more champagne,
乔什在他姑姑家 所以
and Josh is at his aunt's house, so, uh...
你是来参加早午餐酒会的吗
Are you here for boozy brunch?
不是
Uh, no.
我是来告别的
I'm here to say good-bye.
我刚申请了调离格雷洛克
I just requested a transfer out of Greylock.
是时候往前看了
It's time to move on.
我想先告诉你
And I just wanted to tell you first.
我以为你终于...
I th-- uh, thought that you were finally...
在这里和你♥爸♥与莎拉过得开心了
happy here with your dad and Sarah and...
进了议会
getting on the council.
那...为什么离开
So... why leave?
你知道为什么
You know why.
看见你和亚当
Seeing you with Adam,
你们这么幸福
how happy you are...
我也为你开心
And I am happy for you,
但是
but...
看到别人过着你想要的生活 这很难受
it's hard seeing the life you want being lived by someone else.
-知道吗 -丹尼
- You know? - Danny...
你不欠我什么 这不是我来的原因
You don't owe me anything, that's not why I'm here.
我来是因为你值得一次正式的告别
I'm here because you deserve a real good-bye.
六年前离开你
Walking away from you six years ago
是我这辈子最大的悔恨
will always be the greatest regret of my life.
我们在暴风雪时
The time we spent together
在一起的...时光
during the... the blizzard...
听着 你的感受
Look, the way that you felt,
我也感受到了
I felt, too.
-但我们不该上♥床♥ -确实
- But we shouldn't have slept together. - Yeah.
我只是无法想象这样爱别人...
I just can't imagine loving anyone the way I...
亚当
Adam.
我...
I, uh...
我没出去买♥♥香槟
I didn't go out for more champagne.
我是躲着好在"胆小鬼"游戏中
I was hiding so I could finally get everyone back
报复你们
for Fraidy Cat.
但我猜小丑竟是我自己
But I guess the joke's on me.
AJ说得对
AJ was right.
我是个完美的连带伤害
I-I do make great collateral damage.
在暴风雪中上♥床♥ 是吗
Sleeping together during the blizzard, huh?
真是生动的通奸场景
What a picturesque setting for adultery.
不不 亚当 亚当 亚当
No, no, no. Adam, Adam, Adam.
-抱歉 我们能谈谈吗 -好啊 亚当
剧集 | 莎拉共和国(2020) | 导航列表